• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aces League Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok I added the new banner no clue if it is working though

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
no it didnt work. weird it worked when I posted it.

edit: we fixed it nevermind

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
The person who typed up the OP originally copied it from LEG. But I have been kinda keeping it updated with Smogons Ubers list. and last time I checked Thundurus-I was on the list.

EonDragonFTW

Thundurus-I is banned for one reason.
Prankster T- wave

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah Peankster T-Wave is pretty broken even in OU.

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
ok guys the aces league tournament is up. Please go to the tournament section to see it or go to my signature that has a link. The entrance fee will be 1 badge if your not a gym leader or challenger and the entrance fee will increase to 2 badges after july 2 so I suggest for any challengers that are not aces league leaders/e4 please get 1 badge before july 2nd.

EDIT: Gym leaders and elite four can enter the tournament without doing any tournament fees.

Last edited:

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey I'm done training and my gym is now open!
Edit:hey is aces league going to close when summer is done?

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm not going to close, it. It will end up dieing again if we get inactive though.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Sorry I've been gone I've had emergency family issues but I am back now and I have created a Pokemons showdown account cuz my wifi is totally down so ima have to just use that site, I missed this leauge :) if anyone wishes to challenge me ill be accepting challenges on pokemon showdown for now, and sorry about that double post, will not happen again

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Please don't double post, if ou have something else to say please edit your first post. You can get possible infractions and it makes the league look bad.

jrs

Dragon Master
I'm ready to take challenges today.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Alright, so OP should be up to date.

jrs

Dragon Master
Yea where are the challengers.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Slender got banned (again). But I'll probably end up doing the surprise tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.