• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aces League Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
ok we are ready for the surprise now. also I suggest giving the surprise at the e4 too.

Azap

Return Veteran
Username: Azap
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: Challenger
Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: White
FC: 3353-5310-3503

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
OK Suprise Time, this fabulous challenge for the leaders/E4 is a activity check. I'll be PM'in the leaders and give them 5 days, if you don';t post in the thread or contact me or Spades then you will be removed from the leaders list.

Also Azap, accepted.

and Agito your good since you just posted. Same with jrs

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I move we enlist pokemon showdown as a way for people to challenge as well, this way if wifi is not working and or they cannot connect sometimes then this should be an alternative way to challenge, this way more challengers come in but that's just an idea illleave that up to the peeps in chsrge

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
OK Suprise Time, this fabulous challenge for the leaders/E4 is a activity check. I'll be PM'in the leaders and give them 5 days, if you don';t post in the thread or contact me or Spades then you will be removed from the leaders list.

Also Azap, accepted.

and Agito your good since you just posted. Same with jrs
Also we should include some of our e4 since they are starting to get inactive

EDIT: Also all tournament battles for round 1 are due TODAY be sure to post your win on the tournament thread and I'll update the OP. if you arent able to contact your challenger then I'll extend due date till tomorrow.

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

I'm posting to say I still want to be a leader, and as for the tournament, I've contacted my opponent, but he's being a little unresponsive.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I included the 2 E4 that aren't us Spades. But so far, Eondragon, jrs, Agito, and Zoroark are safe.

SirCyrus

Knightly
Unfortunately my save data got corrupted, so you can go ahead and remove me from the E4 list. I don't know if I'll come back or not, but we'll see.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Alright, will do and your welcome back anytime.

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey I had a Internet shortage for the last week.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok you were good from the sweep, but anyway.

I will give until midnight my time (-4) so about 2 more hours to post/message. and I'll do removing tomorrow sometime idk what plans are for tomorrow. and on another note, I got accepted into college!!!!!

Nion

Passionate Trainer
Nion
Challenger
Black
4770 8557 2758

Any Gym Leaders on? I want a battle!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Accepted but you need to Vm or PM to get battles arranged don't use the thread unless you are confirming wins. I'll do any OP edits tomorrow.

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
I think I'm gonna plan on doing artwork for this league next starting with userbars soon. If any active gym leaders wants a specific trainer and pokemon please tell me soon.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Alright so the OP is up to date right now, unless I missed something. But whatever if I did then someone let me know.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Accepted, I'll add you to the OP now.

EonDragonFTW

League's a little slow these days, I haven't got any challenges in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.