• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aces League Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah it really is though.

Xcellene99

The Gentle Breeder
Username: Xcellene99
Elite 4
Do you have Black(2)/ White(2)?: Yes Black 2
FC: 3655 0687 8363
Chosen Type: Flying Type
Secondary Rule: No more than 1 Rock type Pokemon.
Badge Name: Down Badge
Badge: I dunno how to make one :\

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Alright, accepted and I've decided that after wiping the list that I want to test the E4 to see if they actually know how to battle. But that will have to wait since I still haven't got a game to replace B2. So yeah. I'll add you to the OP tomorrow, I have to get up early and it's late.

N3cr0sh4d3

Name:Necros
Gym Leader
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1550 3406 2346
Pokemon Type: Dark
Badge Name: Nightshade Badge
Badge Design : NO IDEA ill take any ideas if anyone has any, well if i get to become a leader

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Accepted assuming there isn't already a dark type A( I can't remember if there are with the swepep happening). But I'll do any OP changes tomorrow. and badges need to get made at an art shop, Fairywitches is really good, so is Brutakas.

Zoroark78

Highly illogical...
I Formatted my Dsi's memory and forgot to save the WFC configuration.

My friend codes reset too 5201-4312-4317

sorry guys!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok I'll update OP later.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok so I know this is a double post but this is also a closing post so.

Here is the generic closing post speech

This has been a great league to run these pqast few months since I took over for Billy Mays last run. But inactivity plauged it and is now plauging this league, so I have decided to close it. I sent the OP of this league to Spades a few weeks ago, and told him if the league were to close then he can take over since I'm going to be very busy starting Monday. So yeah he is now the owner of the Aces League. I will have a mod close this thread and he is free to open it whenever he chooses to. I'll probably participate in the league as a E4 so yeah. and if anybody needs anything in there games, my White version I'm getting back has almost everything that would ever be needed. So yeah this is it for Season 2 guys.

Can a mod close this thread.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.