• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AceShiny Daily Thread

AceRay87

I HAVE A LUGIA, LATIAS AND MISDREAVUS SHINY. Today only come and get.

I have a vast collection of shinies and I can get more than what I list here so if you ask me then maybe I can get what you want.

Today I've copied over these shinies:

YANMA LVL 18 - BOLD - GONE
LUGIA LVL 70 - HASTY - GONE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Part of today!!!!!!!!
EEVEE LVL 5 - GENTLE - GONE
MAGNEZONE LVL 31 - HARDY - GONE

TODAYS SPECIALS:
ENTEI LVL 100 - DOCILE - GONE
SUICUNE LVL 100 - QUIRKY - GONE
RAIKOU LVL 100 - LAX - GONE
ARTICUNO LVL 100 - LONELY - GONE
MOLTRES LVL 100 - GENTLE - GONE
ZAPDOS LVL 100 - DOCILE - GONE

I want low levled (or not) shiny pokemon caught on the 4th gen games and even better if they are 4th gen.

Last edited:

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Are you gonna trade for uxie or not? I am waiting online!

squal

pokemon masta
i want the shiny evee if its posible... i have a shiny dratini for trade?

Pachirisu

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;- He want da cookie
I have a vast collection of shinies and I can get more than what I list here so if you ask me then maybe I can get what you want.

Today I've copied over these shinies:

YANMA? LVL 18 - BOLD
LUGIA LVL 70 - HASTY
EEVEE? LVL 5 - GENTLE
MAGNEZONE LVL 31 - HARDY

TODAYS SPECIALS:
ENTEI LVL 100 - DOCILE
SUICUNE LVL 100 - QUIRKY
RAIKOU LVL 100 - LAX
ARTICUNO LVL 100 - LONELY
MOLTRES LVL 100 - GENTLE
ZAPDOS LVL 100 - DOCILE

Will you take my shiny Celebi for your shiny Entei? And what other shinies do you have?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
are these of nay interest.

shiny swablu.altaria, shiny golbat, shiny torkoal, shiny treecko or shiny voltorb/electrode

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Are you gonna trade me or not!?

AceRay87

Sorry the site has been down since 2:47pm(2 hours ago) when I tried quickly editing this, I have tonnes of PM's and stuff to catch up on now :/

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Are you gonna trade with me or not!?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
@panagiotisGR & kinglax, did you even bother to read the post about the site being down for him

Sorry the site has been down since 2:47pm(2 hours ago) when I tried quickly editing this, I have tonnes of PM's and stuff to catch up on now :/

jesus christ have some patience

Skippeh

shony tentacruel for eevee

AceRay87

Are you gonna trade me or not!?

Okay finally, I merely made an offer to you. I have no time to trade anything at the moment I was just seeing if there was any interest with you and I went and made this thread to see offers.

Everyone else - If I see an offer I like I will instantly respond, if I do not then either the site is down or I'm not interested and due to the site being slow I cannot reply to everyone saying "No no no no" each time.

-Thanks

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Ok, well r u gonna trade when you have time?

AceRay87

Ok, well r u gonna trade when you have time?

Well if I trade them and I get a better offer for them after then I'd feel a bit silly so that's why I'm gathering offers for interest. I normally do my trading at the end of the day.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
ok, but u said they were cloned so many times