• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Achieveing the johto starters

133tSneasel

So, I am going to try to get the Starters from Johto playing Pokemon XD and going through Mount Battle, the 100 pokemon battles, so I'm trying to use Uber and OU Pokemon, I was wondering what you thought about this team. i don't care about the nature or Ev's just moveset, right now, but you must have them post them, Please destroy

Rayquaza@Scope Lens
- Dragon Dance / Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Extreme Speed

I'm thinking one Dance and I can usually sweep the opponents team. Aerica Ace would be for Heracross and Fighting Pokemon that could sweep my team.

Kyogre@Leftovers
- Calm Mind / Surf / Ancient Power
- Thunder
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam

This is the standard, I'm thinking of adding Surf for more PP and another water attack, Ancient Power would be for Shednija, incase I'm the only one left since none of the other attacks can hit it.

Regice@Lum Berry
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Focus Punch

Standard attacker, works right?

Wobbuffet@Quick Claw
- Encore
- Charm / Destiny Bond
- Counter
- Mirror Coat

This is the standard Wobbuffet, I just like DBond for kill that I don't think my team can handle. but Charm can lower their attack so that'll help me sweep since the computer hardly switches out

Latias@Soul Dew / Shell Bell
- Light Screen
- Toxic
- Recover
- Dragon Claw

This is for protection, the Light Screen will soften the Electric/Ice Weakness and Toxic to stall out and nothing resist DClaw, and Recover is of course for healing. I'm not sure if Soul Dew is allowed. I forgot.

Registeel@Chesto Berry
- Thunder Wave / Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Rest
- Thunder / Earthquake / Protect

This is my last one it's hard to decide if I want this one or a Standard Slaking with Shadow Ball/Double-Edge/Earthquake/Focus Punch or Brick Break. I'm thinking of using Slaking for another Physical sweeper what do you think? Thunder is for Skarm and Suicune, and any other Water, Earthquake is just because it can.maybe Protect for exploders.

Please rate this and tear it up, I want to try to make the best team

I will duplicate them and trade them to anyone who wants them

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Please check the rules - threads regarding in-game teams/movesets, etc for 3rd gen games goes to the In-game Team Rate section. Hence I'm moving this thread.

On a rough glance it should be fine, really - note also that to get the Johto Starters in-game, you have to do the storyline's Mt Battle, where the max level hits 70 at the end of it. (And also don't leave during it or use the PC while doing it, or you won't get one). Here be a list if you're interested.

Good luck with it.