• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Active and Literate RP, does it exist?

Rawkxy

It's been a long time since I've Roleplayed Pokemon, but back when I did I remember it being rather hard to track down some decent games.
Just curious if there is still some good RP going on here?
Thanks!

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
Not to be bold, but I like to think my RP's fall under this category. The only catch is that neither of them are Pokemon...heh. ^.^;

Peter Quill

star-lord
It's kinda hard to answer your question. You coined terms like "good" and "decent". Not of all of us are going to know what your standards for a good roleplay is going to be. Simple, everybody has diffrent standards for roleplays from everybody else. I hardly even roleplay the "Pokemon" series anymore lol.

By Active I assume you're looking for a RPG to get finished? You'll have a tough search, because most RPGs don't usually finish. It's the role of everybody in the game to do that though, including yourself =P (Note: Wasn't trying to insult you or anything.)

I for one love this section. I would suggest you to jump into here. But in the end it's your choice. I just hope you're happy with whatever choice you make.

To answer your question: Yes, there are some nice, active literate roleplays in here.