• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who would you rather see in Smash Bros. Ultimate

• Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minmin from ARMS

• Springman/Ribbon Girl echo

• Returning Boss characters in Event Matches

• Assist Trophies playable in Event Matches

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoEcho

So limit conversation to 3rd party characters, 3rd party stages, 3rd party videogame music, and new series that haven't been in Smash bros. yet, (Captain Toad is considered to be part of the Mario Franchise, sorry guys, we can't discuss him in depth like the other 3rd Parties that haven't been in Smash yet)

Please limit 1st Party character talk to a minimum, (Including ARMS and Splatoon) as it is not related to the topic. Thank you.

Basically we can talk about any of the series on the poll list, or any of the characters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, or any VIDEOGAME characters we want in there. (Sadly this eliminates Goku and Medussa form the list, they could be in Brawlout instead)

Not to mention Medussa is already a Stage Boss on the Castlevania Stage

Last edited:

CocoEcho

i didn't see one on the list, I don't want to take down the poll though, can we have a mod move the thread? Which mod would be least annoyed if I requested it?

Actually, how am I supposed to post my poll on someone else's thread, my poll and thread is specifically about 3rd Party Newcomers, specifically Activision, Mojang, and Rare 3rd Party newcomers... These threads used to have an entire section dedicated to Super Smash Bros, why is it limited to just one thread now.

Last edited:

BCVM22

Actually, how am I supposed to post my poll on someone else's thread, my poll and thread is specifically about 3rd Party Newcomers

You're not. But that's okay.

These threads used to have an entire section dedicated to Super Smash Bros, why is it limited to just one thread now.

This was never the case. You can look for yourself - the Super Smash Bros. thread is over five years old.

CocoEcho

You're not. But that's okay.

This was never the case. You can look for yourself - the Super Smash Bros. thread is over five years old.
So, can I make this poll in a different thread completely unrelated to Smash Bros?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Just keep the discussion to the existing Smash Bros thread. We don't really need to hold a poll for 3rd party characters, you wouldn't get a good sample size here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.