• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Act's Experimental Banner Shop

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
Hey, all.... I had this crazy idea to banner-ize some digital drawings I did, and I realized that I need motivation, so I might as well enlist you people :p

These things I did art sort of cartoony; they're not really meant to be photoshop-esque masterpieces, and I guess I'm sort of on a quest to make them nice sig banners keeping with a basic style. So feel free to offer advice along with a request and if taking a banner or button for use.

You can also feel free to ask for rather large 'buttons' which probably fall more under pixel or general fan art requests than anything else, and might be illegal in siggies, but it doesn't really say anywhere o.o;; We'll figure it out, ne?

And that's my life's story.

Rules

1. I reserve the right to procrastinate.
2. Anyone can use the banners, not just the person who requested it.
3. If I do it, and *I* think it comes out crappy, I'll let you know and you can choose either to request something else or just take it.
4. Don't be annoying.
5. Please, do credit me.
6. You can request animals, preferably, and pokemon. If you do request, let me know the creature, its facial expression, the text, and where you'd like the text. Whether it ends up being a banner or button depends on how the drawing comes out, but feel free to state your preference and I'll do my best.

Blah, blah, blah....

Anyway! Examples.

Banners:

alligator2li.png

turtle15au.png

turtle22bg.png

The turtle came out sort of weird, so I did it a different way... -.-'

Button-y things:

kangaroo2pq.png
whale1wt.png

Sorry this thread is so weird...

Last edited: