• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Actual COMPETATIVE Players?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
aggh...so ignorant lol.. so basically "if" you forget like 90% of the nation...or wait how about this...I have to flip before my opponents turn and he or she draws a card and says" HAH NOW U CAN'T FLIP" umm...now think, YOU!? lol haha...now isn't that unfair..and plus the actual rules indicate sets that are allowed right? hmm, Elm's Training Method is obsolete.. lol and Rare Candies are just simply not allowed...but nobody understands, competitive players that think they're right like you, should be ashamed of yourself xP

I'm a Judge for the TCG so let me explain. If you forget to flip to wake up after you draw you still have to flip because the rules say you have to flip, there is no "you may flip to wake up" you have to try to wake up even if you for some reseon want to stay asleep. In a tornamant you might get a caution for it, or ever a warning in a big enought one but no-one can tell you not to flip. Unless it's about 5 turns later and you say something like "whoops, I forgot to flip 5 turns ago". In that case you won't be able to.
And about your opponent saying "HAH NOW U CAN'T FLIP" as you said, you can get infractions for fast-play.(Going too fast and trying to confuse the opponent)

Also, Rare Candies are allowed. They are still in a legal set. POP5 to be exact.

SharpSymmetry

hmm... Well I do judging for the tournaments once this new set comes out DP3 there will be NO EX SETS LEGAL... so simply over where I play nobody is allowed EX sets..they're going to be obsolete anyway, why not just let them go now, while others play with the newer strategy like, GENGAR AND SHIFTRY w/ the new TOGEKISS (DP4) COMING OUT, you can destroy players like they're no problem..

Last edited:

Cipher 2008

As far as I was aware, EX Series wouldn't be illegal until 1 September 2008, when the Modified format becomes DP-on. What's the point in doing it when Secret Wonders comes out? That'd mean only three legal sets, plus POP Series 6 (getting rid of EX Series means you might as well get rid of POP4 and POP5).

SkittyOnWailord is a judge too so I'd like to hear from him on this matter, as I highly doubt that DP3's release will illegalise HP-PK sets.

Canis Lupus

I am actually planning on going to Battle Roads this weekend, adn it'll be my first event that affects my Rating. I went to the MT prerelease a couple months ago, and I wanted to get into it.

I'll be going to the Battle Roads in New Holland, PA if anyone is going. I doubt I'll se anyone there though.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
SkittyOnWailord is a judge too so I'd like to hear from him on this matter, as I highly doubt that DP3's release will illegalise HP-PK sets.

That is correct. Sets only rotate out after Worlds each year. Unless they have another Worlds in the next few months (they won't) then there won't be any more sets going out for a while.