• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ACWW Help Thread

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
William12123 said:
Hey, Iheard you can give the mixer to the coffey pigeon, and he will give you a key that will let you get 500 grand from a treasure chest. Is this even true?

One of the most unbelieveable lies/rumors I've ever heard of.

Bayleef

Onion?
William12123 said:
Hey, Iheard you can give the mixer to the coffey pigeon, and he will give you a key that will let you get 500 grand from a treasure chest. Is this even true?

My personaly philosophy is that if the rumor sounds unbelieveable, there is a darn good chance that it is impossible. Not to mention the fact that simply the word "rumor" should be setting off alarm bells in your head. XD

ForeverFlygon

Coconut Grunt (TM)
I read a 'rumor' somewhere. Actually, it was in an official magazine so I'm not sure, though I really doubt it. It said that the european and american versions of AC: WW won't be compitable. As I said, I highly doubt this, but after pondering about the Japan-American stuff, I'm not sure what to think. Can anyone confirm or demolish this for me? Because if it's true, importing will become a must.

Poison Master

A Local Person
Why wouldn't they be compatible? It clearly says Wide-WORLD, and on the back of the box says that you can play with people all over the world, not to mention the fact that you can play with people on Mario Kart from all over the world.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Does anyone know how you catch a flea? I know that they're on your neigbors, but I don't know how you go about catching them. Thanks.

~*Pikafan*~

Have you seen me?
I need BIG bells now. I'm running out of room to store things. Please help me.

Also need to pull weeds. Please help!

Edit: Weeds gone. Still need bells though.

Last edited:

ForeverFlygon

Coconut Grunt (TM)
Poison Master said:
Why wouldn't they be compatible? It clearly says Wide-WORLD, and on the back of the box says that you can play with people all over the world, not to mention the fact that you can play with people on Mario Kart from all over the world.
Yeah, I know, but I havne't heard anything about americans being able to play with people in Japan. I guess it's the chat feature that screws up, and that shouldn't be a problem between Europe and America. Just wanted to know, thanks!

Also, I don't have the box, I couldn't know ^^;

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Megchan said:
Does anyone know how you catch a flea? I know that they're on your neigbors, but I don't know how you go about catching them. Thanks.
When you talk to a neighbor, and you see black specs jumping off and on them, or they say things like 'itchy' instead of their normal catchphrase. Just hit them with the net, and you'll catch the fleas.

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
I am new to this game. How do I get a watering can and a slingshot?
Also do I go runnong along the sea until I see a fish, then I throw the bait or do I just throw the bait in and wait? Also if I see an items in nooks but not buy can I order it? I saw a cactus a bit back and now I want it to go with my western vista wallpaper I got from Saharah.

Bayleef

Onion?
pika_power said:
I am new to this game. How do I get a watering can and a slingshot?
Also do I go runnong along the sea until I see a fish, then I throw the bait or do I just throw the bait in and wait? Also if I see an items in nooks but not buy can I order it? I saw a cactus a bit back and now I want it to go with my western vista wallpaper I got from Saharah.

These are answered in order of the questions asked. :p

Nook various tools of some sort, though before acquiring Nookingtons, not all appear in the shop at once, and are randomized. I would suggest checking the shop everyday, so that should you see one and/or the other, you can snag them.

By running across the sea, you proceed to scare the fish away. Rather, walk along it, then when you see a fish-shaped shadow, cast out your line in its direction. Should the fish hook onto your bait, immediatly press 'A.' Should you have timed it right, the fish will be caught. ^^

No, only items purchased beforehand can then be purchased again via the catolouge. If you have the trouble finding the items you seek, I believe that many of the Animal Crossing players here have vast amounts of items in their own catolouges that they would be willing to sell over Wifi. ^^

hi 5

Can you see it?
Who are all the people that you have to say hi to in the begining?

hi 5

Can you see it?
OK I need A LOT of help now
1)where/how do you get the net and the water pail
2)I told Bill to come over,but when he did I wasn't there and now he's mad at me,How do I stop this
3)Who do I go to for more work(after Nook's Cranny)

Thanks in advance for the people who help me

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
hi 5 said:
OK I need A LOT of help now
1)where/how do you get the net and the water pail
2)I told Bill to come over,but when he did I wasn't there and now he's mad at me,How do I stop this
3)Who do I go to for more work(after Nook's Cranny)

Thanks in advance for the people who help me

1) Nook.
2) Be there when he comes over, duh.
3) You don't.

hi 5

Can you see it?
Nook doesn't have them and Bill won't talk to me

Nick Mckenzie

dddddddddddddddddddd
hi 5 said:
Nook doesn't have them and Bill won't talk to me
Nook WILL eventually have them, it usually takes a few days for him to get them.
Bill will probably start talking to you after a few minutes. Just wait until he calms down (I'm assuming that he's angry) and he'll talk to you. No big deal.

Kurama

Ramiel Angel Thunder
Poison Master said:
EVERYONE in your town, that includes the Mayor, Able Sisters etc.
you don't have to say hi to the abel sisters

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
For any of the dumb questions asked and to be asked, here is a mini FAQ.

Q. How do I get [Insert item name here]?
A. Keep a sharp eye at Nook's place, if not, Talk to everyone, check Redd's, or shoot presents.

Q. I can't find [Insert bug or fish name here]!
A. Keep looking! You might be in the wrong season too! So don't look for Dragonflies in Fall or winter.

Q. My neighbor isn't giving me a Picture of them!
A. Be patient, send letters, wave to them, send gifts, talk often, and be sure to do jobs when they ask you to!

Q. How do I get these golden tool things?
A. Well, patience for one thing! Each has a unique way to get them. Such as a perfect town, shooting lots of presents, catching all bugs or fish, trading lines, and so on.

Hope this helps out!