• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ACWW Help Thread

azurill

hey,how do I even gain access at Redd's?Im new so I don't know much

azurill

that's hilarius,while reading your answer,before even realising what i was supposed to do,olivia told me the pass

Torchic23

gee that's swell
I'm wondering, if you keep restarting your game, does Resetti ever do anything besides yell at you? My friend said that after 5 times he makes everyone move away :/

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
FAAAAAAAKE! Thats not real. If you reset 5 times, thats kinda idiotic to do it just to see that happen. In the original, at 8 times he yells, "I'M GONNA TUNNEL THROUGH YOUR HOUSE! HIYAAA!!!! OUCH! Leg cramp..."

Anyway, I don't need help, but if you need help, I'll be glad to help if I'm around.

~*Pikafan*~

Have you seen me?
Can someone help me get a golden can (a perfect town)? Will pay to who does. Also, can someone help me pick up all of the peaches all over my town? PM me to help, please.

Edit: peaches gone.

Last edited:

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Poor guy right here, thats me, needs help paying off debt of 728,000 but now down to 699,969 bells. Can someone help? I'll find a way to pay you back.....

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
...I'll try.....but I don't know where I'll get a pirate set.

azurill

is it possible to make sure that villagers won't leave from your town?

~*Pikafan*~

Have you seen me?
There are 2 ways out of 3 the villagers will move.

1. They decide to move (if you go in their home, all of the furniture is packed up)
2. A Friend Comes to town and talks to an animal a lot. That animal goes to their town.
3. They just move.

You can stop #1-2

Stop #1-Keep talking to them, and they might say that maybe I should stay.
Stop #2-Tell your friends not to talk to neighbors.
Pikahound said:
You have to shoot it down like 16 times to get a golden slingshot from Phylis i think
^THIS IS A LIE! After shooting down 15 things in the sky, you will see a golden balloon. Shoot it down and you get the golden slingshot.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Pikafan said:
There are 2 ways out of 3 the villagers will move.

1. They decide to move (if you go in their home, all of the furniture is packed up)
2. A Friend Comes to town and talks to an animal a lot. That animal goes to their town.
3. They just move.

You can stop #1-2

Stop #1-Keep talking to them, and they might say that maybe I should stay.
Stop #2-Tell your friends not to talk to neighbors.

^THIS IS A LIE! After shooting down 15 things in the sky, you will see a golden balloon. Shoot it down and you get the golden slingshot.

Er, they don't "just move." They'll always have the moving boxes in their home if they decide to move. Whether you visit them and know whether they're moving or not depends to you.

azurill

thanks pikafan

thrash,no the boxes aren't always there,I think

Another question,if you rebuild your town will the exhibits in the museum be lost?

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
azurill said:
thanks pikafan

thrash,no the boxes aren't always there,I think

Another question,if you rebuild your town will the exhibits in the museum be lost?

Yes they will. >_> However, if you time travel forward in large increments, a villager may move without you knowing.

And rebuilding your town is the same as starting a new game.

azurill

another question regarding coconuts,is it possible that coconuts will be the fruit of the town as soon as you arrive to the town?

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
No. You can only find coconuts on beaches randomly.

azurill

ok,thanks

other question,which is the rarest fruit excluding coconuts?