• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Add a sentence to the story!

That was the illusion Arceus gave some people, but Noctowl didn't fool anything, Skyla and Falkner really had eternal life, invincibility and they would stay at their current things forever, and that's really true and can't be changed.

Sorry, and I can't force you all to do this, but could we all please stop the things that make stuff others say undone? That way, the story can actually move forward instead of everyone constantly undoing what others did. It's not very good if you post something, knowing that the next person will undo what you did.

Last edited:
Even though some people thought undoing stuff was fun, Arceus made sure that whatever people did to undo the past, Skyla and Falkner were safe for all eternity.

But undoing stuff is fun.

Sorry, but then the story can't move forward, then it's just people undoing what others did without really adding anything new to the story, unless they need that new thing to undo something. I'm not sure if I should add this as a rule, I don't want mods to think I'm abusing power as the host of this game...

Meanwhile, the wedding started: many other Gym Leaders visited Mistralton City, where Skyla and Falkner were getting married today.

Diagla controls time not Arceus. Isn't Arceus supposed to be in a deep sleep?

When you post, could you please also include a sentence for the story?

Anyways, this story shouldn't be taken too seriously. And Arceus is "above" Dialga anyways, he created Dialga.

Summer Sun!
Rayquaza roared, summoning Kyorge and groundon, so that they may have perfect weather for the recption

(what kyogre and groundon aren't allowed to co-op for once)

pug6666

Banned
However, Skyla's Swanna saved Ash's Pikachu from Team Rocket, sent Team Rocket blasting off again with Hurricane, and then, Falkner and Skyla kissed each other and were officially husband and wife!
You undoing stuff too. Yes Arceus created Palkia but Arceus still doesn't control time (although theoreticaly Arceus should be descended from mew as mew is the pokemon that all pokemon are orginaly from)

It turned out that team rocket had knocked out Pikachu before he was rescued and they returned and Captured it and sent it to Govnni.

You undoing stuff too. Yes Arceus created Palkia but Arceus still doesn't control time (although theoreticaly Arceus should be descended from mew as mew is the pokemon that all pokemon are orginaly from)

It turned out that team rocket had knocked out Pikachu before he was rescued and they returned and Captured it and sent it to Govnni.

Oh, sorry, you're right. Pikachu is with Giovanni now. And I won't debate all about legendary Pokemon now.

Ontopic: Then, crazy Skyla fanboys came to the wedding, congratulating Skyla with her wedding: even though they were jealous of Falkner, they were happy that Skyla was happy.

Myrrh

That is when their secret plan to destroy the union between Falkner and Skyla went underway.

Myrrh

Having successfully appealed earlier, Team Rocket now suddenly appears and starts wrecking the place, making their way towards Falkner.

Myrrh

The fangirls badly act as if they are surprised this is happening and watch with anger as Skyla sends out her Swana to defend Falkner.