• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Add a sentence to the story!

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Sunkern was enraged by this and proceeded to sue Dialga.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
But the version of time power garatina (who was Gary fused with a giratina) was warped, so it only allowed Dialga to do the time warp repeatedly.

pug6666

Banned
Then Palkia managed to gain control and stop the commotion while taking over and demoting Diagla and garatina back to what they were with Arecus.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
but magikarp came back after faking his death with his dead ringer and absorbed Palkia's power by eating it.

Bubble Beam

Bubble Buddy!
Palkia fought back with super Dunsparces who used Spacial rend and roar of time combined, they wore cute little hats.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
They turned Palkia into a bunch of meowing munchkin kittens, which would roll over all cutesy lie.

Bubble Beam

Bubble Buddy!
Then thunder stroke from palkia's transformation, it had hit an old building, which made a new pokemon.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Minilite shot at MeGarbodor with a revolver for being stinky.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Magikarp and dunsprace decided not to kill each other and rule every universe. Magikarp and dunsprace came down to earth to apologies for their bad doings but mcgarbodor hit the both of them with gunk shot which made them angry so they split the eath apart and both ate a equal amount of earth, mcgarbador was right in the middle of the eath spliting so he is now floating in space.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
As he was floating in space, he encountered (as in collided with) a huge comet, which seemed to resemble the comet in the legend of Kyurem, at least, until the comet opened a gigantic, yellow, soulless-looking eye.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
The comet flew right into magikarp's mouth turbo charging him, making him larger than the universe (which he then ate) dunsprace was eaten too making him even large and strong enough to rival arceus but arceus made magikarp vomit everything which shrunk him but he was still larger than earth and dunsprace was still inside magikarp but magikarp managed to swap places with garatina making him the god of all pokemon.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
And it was called Missingno, but I kept it, loved it, and called it George.