• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Add a sentence to the story!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
George the missingno then glitched up the story so insanely that a new one was formed which absolutely did not involve supernatural deities capable of destroying worlds or universes.

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Magikarp transformed from The god of all pokemon into Karp norris! (Chuck Norris with the head of a magikarp) He flew to George and punched him in the face (if he has one) and caused him to glitch so badly it destroyed all the missingno's in the world (including him) Karp norris landed to be greeted by the new civilization of magikarp people (Humans with the heads of magikarps)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The magikarp people didn't mind because Ash wasn't a magikarp like them, but they did mind that Misty wasn't a magikarp, and tried to kill her.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Starmie was quite worried that Misty thought it was a gengar, and went to buy her glasses, but soon found that non-magikarp people were not tolerated, and was killed by the optometrist.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Gyarados then ate Pug for not being a magikarp, due to its being loyal to the magikarps it considered its kin.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Unfortunately, arceus actually wasn't part of this story, as the story doesn't involve supernatural deities, so magikarps still ruled, and put ludicolo in internment for not being one of them.