• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Add a Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
So, we are all going to make up a super cool story, but here's teh catch: you can only add one word at a time. You can not post twice, since each person adds one word. Once someone else posts, though, you can post again. So like person 1 can post, then 2, then 1 again.

Okay, I will start:

There

TheLegendObsesser

< I'll be back!
there once was

There once was a Raichu and it likes

There once was a raichu and it likes farting because it

TheLegendObsesser

< I'll be back!
There once was a raichu and it likes farting because it eats too many beans. once

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
Theres once was a raichu and it likes farting because it eats to much beans.Once it married to a

Status
Not open for further replies.