• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

addicted to the internet?

Dear Insanity

above average
I do go on the internet a fair amount but I don't think I'm addicted. I feel really terrible and groggy if I stay on for extended periods of time anyway.

Maybe I'm addicted. But I only tend to use the Internet if I have absolutely nothing else to do. Like right now, I've got a huge break between classes. I'm bored, so I'm patrolling Serebii for things to do. If my day is full of stuff though, I usually go somewhere and not even use the computer.

Skydra

It's not the internet, its the games that I get yelled at about. But if I spend a lot of time on the internet, I also get told off, but it's usually gaming.

I'm not exactly addicted. Addicted is a very strong word.

Larry

This is really one of the few sites I go on. Also YT and Google of course.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
My internet used to cycle between working and not working(by that i mean at a ridiculously slow speed that load pages very slow and doenst load vids at all). So when it was working i would spend a lot of time on it, leaving other things for when its not working. Now in my new place it works pretty consistently, and i'm gradually going on it less.

Larry

My internet used to cycle between working and not working(by that i mean at a ridiculously slow speed that load pages very slow and doenst load vids at all). So when it was working i would spend a lot of time on it, leaving other things for when its not working. Now in my new place it works pretty consistently, and i'm gradually going on it less.

You weren't here when Serebii used to lag...

I'm wayyy too addicted to the Internet nowadays. If I could I would spend hours upon hours a day on the Internet. But as it is, I do sometimes get bored with it, and I sometimes leave it alone for a few days, but lately I just can't keep myself from it.

MeltingCORE

Oh yeah, I'm addicted like every other teen out there... I know it's probably bad but who cares? When I'm on my computer I'm almost always doing something productive at the same time. (drawing, writing, ect.)

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I have nothing else de-stressifying to do, thus it's unknown if I'm addicted or not.

~Kari~

I practically LIVE on my computer. I'm not addicted, but only school and parents keep me from that. I would probably go crazy without a computer or some electronic device.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Maaaaay-Yes.
I am addicted. I admit it shamefully, too. I spend too much time on it. It's costed me some trouble at school, forgetting work. I get mad at him for it, but I have to thank him too, my dad. He set it up so we loose internet connection at about 10:11. If he didn't do so, I would probably stay up much later than I should.