• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Address Unown! (265)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Address Unown!

After getting thwacked into the face by an Unown, Misty develops a bond with the ailing Pokémon and in hiding from Team Rocket's attack, the Unown sends them into Larvitar's mind. Will they be able to get out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

M

meggirl63

Togechikku said:
This was a good episode. I like how they went into Larvitar's mind and how Pikachu and Togepi were huge.

You took the words right out of my mouth! I'd say that episode was good as well. I also liked the part where Pikachu and Togepi were HUGE! Hey, I used to imagine that I was part of the story where I would tag along with Ash and co. During the time in Larvitar's mind, I would fly like a fairy. Of course, I would change back to normal a lil while later. If you think that's crazy, hey I like to use my imagaination and improvise every once in a while. OK?

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I didn't really understand this episode at times. A touch of the Paranormal here I think, something you'd see in the X-files perhaps lol.

The episode was ok, nothing too hot, the rescue of Larvitar could have been written better, it was hardly dramatic. Still the cold resemblance I got in this episode typified the surroundings of an Unown, so in that sense it suited it well.

Even though it was hard to understand, I liked the way they linked up the mystical powers of Unown to Larvitar's mind, interesting.

Last edited:
B

Blaziken's Emberz

It shows a lot in this episode. Address Unown teaches a lot of people who don't understand the Unown a lot. They are able to connect to a Pokémon's subconscious, and show it as if it were reality. It can even make anything imaginary a reality.

Unown are unknown Pokémon, especially with their unknown power.

I

Indigo

This episode played today...

I'm sorry, but this episode will have to take the award of "Weirdest Pokémon Episode of All Time". Not even "The Tower of Terror" can compare to this.

Okay. Pokémon mind travel. Egg things. Huge Pokémon. A trip into a Slowking's mouth. Ash saying something that would be more suitable for a drama queen(king). Traveling through a thorn. Brock able to understand all the craziness going on. Actually being able to punch through a wall of ice. Too much craziness!!!!

In all honesty, I don't think they should put this kind of thing in Pokémon. If Pokémon has a character, then this episode was way too OOC.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
They played a strange remix of Jirarudan's theme during the part where Larvitar is in the cocoon. It was the choir from the beginning of the piece mixed with the odd drumbeat from later.

...and should I be ashamed that I only noticed that in reruns?

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Even though this episode is incredibly weird, it still makes the list of my favorite episodes because it pulls no punches in the dramatic department, and it's such an important turning point for Larvitar. It reveals so much about his character, and it's a big relief when Larvitar finally loosens up at the end. It's also interesting that one of the major reasons they went into the alternate reality is because of Team Rocket (unown was shielding Larvitar from Wobbuffet's counter). :)

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
QUOTE:
It shows a lot in this episode. Address Unown teaches a lot of people who don't understand the Unown a lot. They are able to connect to a Pokémon's subconscious, and show it as if it were reality. It can even make anything imaginary a reality.

Not just pokemon. Remember the 3rd movie?

L

lightspeed

I don't like this episode, this episode is like an extra, not very useful, not very nice and very weird.

This episode was one of the most interesting ones ever. Looking into Larvitar's past was cool, and the Unown was cute, kind of

TEAM ROCKET'S MEOWTH

ROCKET EXECUTIVE
this episode is definatly one of my favorites just because of its weirdness. I love these kind of episodes. I love the part where Ash tries to free Lavaritar from the ice cocoon. I wish they would have some more of kind of episodes once in a while because they dont seem to do that anymore

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
The funniest part here is since during the time when Misty got hit by a sick Unown. And of course, when Ash and co. saw some Elekid hats and heard of Casey's Electabuzz fight song inside Larvitar's mind. I didn't know Larvitar learned Hidden Power yet, but it was cool except that the sick Unown teleported Ash and co. to Larvitar's mind that time.

Murkronos

AKA Kamikarasu
any episode that uses Jirarudan's theme is awesome, in my opinion.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this episode was rather weird, but important nonetheless. I was confused pretty much through the entire thing. I did however, think it was neat how Unown used its powers to merge with Larvitar to create the dimension within its mind. I thought the giant Pikachu and Togepi were unneccessary. It was sad to see what Larvitar went through when it got stolen by those three thieves. It was also sad to see Larvitar's mother, Tyranitar, get injured so badly. It was sweet that Ash, Misty, and Brock tried as hard as they could to help free Larvitar from the crystal-like cocoon it was in. I was lad that Larvitar finally was unafraid of Misty and Brock, and most likely all other humans. I also liked when Unown was reunited with its family and friends back in its own dimension.