• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

admin list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
i dont know who any of the admins are except for serebii and golden noctowl, but it would be useful if there were a list for people who want username changes and the like so does anyone know who the admins here are? if theres something wrong with this thread it can be deleted, but i think its fine

E

Ethereal

...No. Those are called Mod "plus" members. Admins have bolded names that are also italicized, thank you very much. -_-

I mean, there's even a list that clearly shows what the admins' usernames look like. How could you not see that? Unless, of course, you didn't look at the list of groups, which I suspect you didn't. ¬¬

Yeah ok there... no need to start bickering at each other over a little question

RAWR.

-closed

Status
Not open for further replies.