• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adobe Illustrator Help

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Okie, so! I need to use the live trace tool on a picture in an Adobe Illustrator project. The picture has a transparent background, and every time I use the Live Trace tool, the transparent-ness is replaced with white! I can't have this since it blocks out the rest of the page. PLEASE is there any way I can prevent this?

And I need an answer ASAP, since this is for college, but my Professor seems to be ignoring me -.-;

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Are you sure the image has a transparent background? or the relevant settings just traces blacks?

Some Trace tools settings will treat White or on a line drawing as a White shape.

I've manually traced images before.

This is coming from a guy who uses Inkscape, not Adobe Illustrator.