1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Adobe Photoshop CS2 alternative?

Discussion in 'Technology Discussion' started by Birds of Paradise, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Birds of Paradise

Birds of Paradise FireStorm

Hello,

On my old computer I used to have adobe photoshop cs2 for personal use/novice level just for fun to color in my drawings and such. I have sort of recently gotten a new laptop (Dell intel core i7) and tried to install my old photshop from the disc that I still have and it seems that it is no longer being supported by adobe (my photoshop version is rather old). I was wondering what people are using nowadays and I am looking for suggestions on what programs I might be able to use instead? I don't need anything fancy or professional level but I did like being able to add multiple layers and being able to shade with the different brushes and brush settings. Any help would be appreciated, there seems to be a lot of options out there and I'm a bit out of the loop.

2. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

Try this :
    http://www.photofiltre-studio.com/pf7-en.htm

PhotoFiltre 7 is very similar to Photoshop (it can even open Photoshop files) and is 100% FREE. That's the software I use as an alternative to Photoshop and I highly recommend it. You can choose either the installer or the portable version.

3. Birds of Paradise

Birds of Paradise FireStorm

Thank you :D, I will try it.