• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adolf Hitler...Bad or Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDragon16

Sir Devious

Sir Devious

Ethan

Banned
What is that suppost to mean? He's dead... long dead and in hell.

I concur. Simply because someone expresses their sentiment by saying comments like "Well he's burning in hell now" is it really necessary to call them on that everytime? If you got the point you got the point. Move on and be done with it.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I concur. Simply because someone expresses their sentiment by saying comments like "Well he's burning in hell now" is it really necessary to call them on that everytime? If you got the point you got the point. Move on and be done with it.

I'm really just wondering what he means, I didn't mean to "call" him on anything.

Frenchy

Hitler was a great man and because of him the world is wat it is today and to say hes not because of the death camps give me proof there even real there isnt any

Aquas

Hi! :)
Some good ideas (technology-wise) but a very bad man behind it. He was smart, but didn't put his power/brains to good use.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
well, saying he's going to hell implies that he believes in absolute morality.

whether he's dead or not isn't the point anyway. everybody knows that.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Hitler was a great man and because of him the world is wat it is today and to say hes not because of the death camps give me proof there even real there isnt any

Yeah my great aunt didn't die in a death camp she died from a heart attack in Germany in the early 1940's.

The_Panda

恭喜發財

So people's accounts, nazi records, photographs and films aren't enough for you?

Oh and btw Cam your signature has bad French grammar. It's "Vive la révolution" not "Vive le revolution". Révolution is feminine and has an acute.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
1. Totally off topic.
2. It is "la"
3. As if I can be bothered putting in an acute
4. You don't speak French so why should I care what you think? ;)

This type of idiotic ignorance makes me very sad =( Go out and research the topic for about two seconds and you will see that it did happen. Read a book like the Diary of Anne Frank or Night, watch a movie like Schindler's List, go to a Holocaust museum, talk to a survivor and listen to their experiences and gaze at their number tattoo, visit a concentration camp like Auschwitz. The list goes on and on. It happened, so don't deny it.

Last edited:

Midnight_Dialga

Eja vloana voralis

This is almost the stupidest thing I have ever heard. To call a mass murderer
a great man is SHEER stupidity (even if he wasn't bad to start). There is TONS of proof of the death camps, also.Take a trip to Germany and have a browse around...

I do not know why you would say such a thing...unless...are you a Nazi or something?

buttbug

Zephyr Trainer
Hitler was a smart man, it's too bad he used this for the wrong things. He could've done great things if he wanted...

Midnight_Dialga

Eja vloana voralis
Hitler was a smart man, it's too bad he used this for the wrong things. He could've done great things if he wanted...

This is true... I am reading a biography about Hitler right now, and it says he was a very bright young man... if only he wasn't corrupted by power like so many others...

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
History tends to paint the winning side's photo. But we can safely say that the German viewpoint (especially his supporters) will paint a similar picture of cunning, eccentric behaviour and Hitler being well past madness.

You might say that Hitler advanced technology but really what was the reason? Well the reason is one of humanity's greatest attrocities. Possibly the darkest hour of human history.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
This is true... I am reading a biography about Hitler right now, and it says he was a very bright young man... if only he wasn't corrupted by power like so many others...

Power corrupts, and then pride takes over. The technological advancements made were not of any good use, and lives shouldn't be used to advance technology. Hatred only leads down one path, and eventually technology is of no use to clear your name.

Go to Germany, for one.
Two, the world is hell with all of the avarice and murder, but he did not create of that.
Three, a "great man"? Fool. You shame the dead that he ordered killed. Disgusting.

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???

Tell me you forgot your sarcasm tag... there is enough evidence and modern Germany are ashamed of it and for a long time were embarrased to show national pride. The scars left on the survivors is enough but if you want more visit not only Germany and Poland but also Austria and northern Hungary.

Good.
*runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.