• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adopt-A-Newbie Agency, Version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Just here to say that I've adopted Moogles4Ever. You can take us off the list.

~Fraxy~

May contain sanity
please adopt me :)

Name you want to be called: Fraxy
Dislikes:not much
Interests:See likes
SPPf Forums you visit often:polls
what type of SPP Elder I want: someone nice who knows there way around SPPF

Peter Quill

star-lord
Just here to say that I've adopted Moogles4Ever. You can take us off the list.

Just here to confirm

Name you want to be called: nightning or Leca
Age: for privacy reasons im not giving this out but i have been a pokemon fan since the fist ep and heard about it in a newspaper a few years before if that helps
Likes: electric pokemon, friends,dr who, the simpsons and video games
Dislikes: people who think they know everything, jerks and flamers
Interests: video games, tv
SPPf Forums you visit often:every other day
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: 3 Months and 22 Days

Last edited:
Name you want to be called:XTS or Xtwilightstar
Likes:pokemon, DS, Pokemon, Death Note, Code Geass, spriting,working on my website, writing fanfiction, Warriors, reading
Dislikes:being denied, people who don't like my sprites, MSword, being defeted in PMD2, Math
Interests:TV, Video games, Singing, Computer
SPPf Forums you visit often:Clubs,Shippers community(browse)
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:Nice, but points out everything I do wrong so I can improve;preferably someone who's been here 1 year at least.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Might as well....always liked helping newbies.

Name you want to be called: Kyo, K35, or Kyogre35
Dislikes: Democrats....a lot.
Interests: Soccer, golf, weather, and girls..J/K
SPPf Forums you visit often: Clubs, games, D/P disscusion, and Debate forums.
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: About or almost excatly 4 months.

Notes: If your (newbies) just here for like 2 days...then no I won't adopt you...no one dayers. Thanks.

~GreeN~

can i aopt one two please

GengarToo

Name you want to be called: Martin
Likes: driving motorbike, playing sim games (sim ...., utopia)
Dislikes:people who smoke
Interests:
SPPf Forums you visit often: strategic threads (if I can find it)
what type of SPP Elder I want: someone with patience and a veteran (>2 years exp).
Due to work I'm not 24/7 on serebii (so don't expect a return answer within 1-2 days), therefore I would appreciate a somewhat older Elder.
Timezone: EU.

GengarToo

Name you want to be called: Martin
Likes: driving motorbike, playing sim games (sim ...., utopia)
Dislikes:people who smoke
Interests:
SPPf Forums you visit often: strategic threads (if I can find it)
what type of SPP Elder I want: someone with patience and a veteran (>2 years exp).
Due to work I'm not 24/7 on serebii (so don't expect a return answer within 1-2 days), therefore I would appreciate a somewhat older Elder.
Timezone: EU.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Name you want to be called: K361
Likes: Animes, RPGs, Pokemon, A good sense of humour, Spriting and playing on the computer.
Dislikes: Homework, rude people, flaming, rude words and people who think they're all that!
Interests: Animes, RPGs, Pokemon, Spriting, Internet and Fakemon.
SPPf Forums you visit often: Games and Fan Art Shops
Length of time I have been here at the forums: 3 months.

Pelaaja

Dark Trainer
Please adopt this cutie :D

Name I want to be called: Pela
Likes: Pokemon, One Piece, Disgaea, manga, anime, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, girls
Dislikes: drugs, idiots, liars, cheaters (not hackers totally, but if they use hacks only to win others, not help them)
Interests: Pokemon, One Piece, Disgaea, anime, manga, SSBB
SPPf Forums I visit often: just began visiting
What type of SPP Elder I want: Helps me with pokemon stuff and sometimes may be able to play SSBB with me once I get Wi-fi work with my Wii (I have Wifi USB Connector).

Last edited:

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
I might aswell.

Name you want to be called: Umbreon-dana, -Dana, Ice, Mizu, Dynablade, Umbreon, U-Dana, U-D, Geasslytuff, B, B.B., or any variation of Umbreon-dana.
Likes: Watching Movies, Reading, Drawing, Shoddy Battle, Nature, Anime, Manga, Pokemon, Shooting Down Garchomp Counter Ideas, Spriting, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Burritos, Sweet Tea, and foreign culture.
Dislikes: Pokemon GS (Read: Not Crystal), Deus Ex Machinas, almost anything made by Nick Jr., celebrities, gossip, Garchomp, stereotypes, religion, stupid political leaders, Heavy Metal, Metal, Rap, bad grammar, and homework.
Interests: See "Likes"
SPPF Forums you visit often: General Pokemon Discussion, Pokémon 4th Generation Discussion, Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion, Competitive/Online Team Rate (Lurk), Pokémon 3rd Generation Discussion, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Discussion, Fire Red & Leaf Green Discussion, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon/Ranger/Trozei, with minor visits to other forums.
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: 10 months, 11 days.

Faucet

I love lamp
This seems rather interesting

Name you want to be called: Carlos
Dislikes: Illiteracy, ignorance, people who don't have the same opinion as me [not really]. :[
Interests: Talking about absolutely nothing. Random stuff and whatnot
SPPf Forums you visit often: Misc, and the Animu board
length of time I have been here at the forums: 2 days lol
what type of SPP Elder I want: omg someone cool pls :<

Possum

FC: 0130-4528-4991
Name you want to be called: Possum
Likes: Cake, mudkips, video games, history, Cyclone Popsicles, good books
Dislikes: Hmmmm... I really don't know. XD
Interests: Video games, history, good books
SPPf Forums you visit often: Does lurking around the news and the Pokedex count? Otherwise, I've been around the Trading forum recently.
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: Preferably, someone who is nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.