• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adopt-A-Newbie Agency, Version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crobatman

ok, now that I am on this list to adopt someone, how do we adopt a newbie?

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
I suppose you look on the list of people who want to be adopted, read their bios, choose one you like, and PM them asking if they'd like to be your adoptee. Or you could just do like me and wait until someone PMs you.

Mew 101

The New Pro Spriter
I would very much appreciate it if someone would adopt me soon, as I have a few questions I wish to get answered.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I have a little question, I am on the list to adopt someone, and I thought I found a great newbie, but I sent him a message a while ago and he still hasn't answered, so would it be too rude to try to adopt someone else instead?

Name you want to be called: Jirachi Chick, or meh irl name, Emily
Dislikes: stinky stuff, superficial people
Interests: video games, anime/manga, reading, drawing, listening to music
SPPf Forums you visit often: general Pokemon discussion, miscellanious discussion, Pokemon video games
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: I think I've been here 3 or 4 years

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
New thread guys. :eek:

Go check the stickies and you'll find it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.