• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adopt-A-Newbie Agency (Yep, Old management reinstated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0rD

Boulder Trainer
I would like to be adopted. :)

Name you want to be called: L0rD
Dislikes: Some things
Interests: Pokemon, Video games, girls, sports
SPPf Forums you visit often: FR/LG Forums, G/S/C Forums
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: A nice, understanding that I am a newb type Elder

Yoshi Dragon

Yoshi trainer
*Hopes I'm not too inactive*

Anyway, here's to adopting a newbie

Name you want to be called: Yoshi Dragon
Dislikes: Ignorant people
Interests: Engineering, Video Games (lol)
SPPf Forums you visit often: Face-offs, Misc. Discussion, Games, Nintendo Discussion
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: 1 year, 3.5 months

There. If you think I'm too inactive, I'm fine with that.

C

Celebi

I-I want to be adopted

Name you want to be called:C-chan
Dislikes:people that yell,prejustce people,spelling.
Interests:anime,video games,sleeping,singing,listing to music.
SPPf Forums you visit often:Sapphire,Ruby forum
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:accepting,doesn't yell,has a good sence of humor.

Yoshi Dragon said:
*Hopes I'm not too inactive*

Anyway, here's to adopting a newbie

Name you want to be called: Yoshi Dragon
Dislikes: Ignorant people
Interests: Engineering, Video Games (lol)
SPPf Forums you visit often: Face-offs, Misc. Discussion, Games, Nintendo Discussion
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: 1 year, 3.5 months

There. If you think I'm too inactive, I'm fine with that.
will ya adopt me please

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
I'm reinstating my form here.

Name you want to be called: Axel,Armaldo, Mr.Zero, Hantan. I seem to be everywhere.
Likes:Technology, long periods of silence where i could really think, people who understands me.
Dislikes:A mass quantity of people, vegetables, extended television shows that never seem to end, Idiots.
Interests:Writing, solitude.
SPPf Forums you visit often: Most of the poke'mon forums, games, Fanfiction
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: A year & 2 days.

PhQnix

Think Different
Watermaniac said:
Hi, my info is in page 11.

Adopt me!!!!!!
Don't do that. We know where your info is, therefore that post you just made equates to spam.

Fatal

Banned
PhQnix said:
Don't do that. We know where your info is, therefore that post you just made equates to spam.

Holy hell, PhQnix lives. :eek:! [/notspam]

-Fatal

Lathspell

Oki, I'm kinda new here, never saw this sistem, I'll give it a try.

Name you want to be called: Lathspell
Likes: Pokemon, RPG Games, RTS Games, rock, metal music, Duel Masters, Yu-Gi-Oh, nature trips, parties (he he), having fun, inteligent conversations (well, if I have an ideea on the topic, if not I'll learn), learning new stuff all the time, basketball (playing it, not watching it on TV, lol)
Dislikes: stupid people, spammers, flamers, simulators (cars, planes, cities, doesn't matter, I hate them all), football.
Interests: Firstly, learning the EV system by heart. Team Building, learning the forum, meeting new people, becoming the greatest pokemon trainer in the world (lol, I just had to say that).
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: I want and adopter who knows much more than me in team building, both ingame and Net Battle (competitive battling), and who is more mature than me is prefered (not in age, but in behaviour, I get mad easy when I deal with ignorant and stupid people).

Oh, yeah, I'm here for 5 days now.

Frankie-chan

Hmm...this looks fun. I would like to be adopted.

Name you want to be called: Frankie-chan, Frankie.
Likes: Many things...Blueberries and teddy bears are just a few.
Dislikes: Guns, math homework, fires, needles.
Interests: Internet, anime, manga, video-games, and some other stuff.
SPPf Forums you visit often: Fan-Art, D/P, Clubs.
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: Someone who is friendly, and helpful.

So yay. I can't wait for someone to adopt me^^

Jax Malcolm

Pokémon Collector
I'm still technically a newbie, so...

Name you want to be called: Jax.
Likes: Pokemon, Good Omens, a good book, sci-fi, cyberpunk, psychology, astrology, Alien Nine, writing, reading, roleplaying, fanfiction reviewing, beta reading, intelligent discussions, philosophy (and theology), et cetera.
Dislikes: Arrogance, idiocy, people who reject logic, mathematics, spam of any sort, and those posers who think they're tough and/or gothic just because they like to make the world a worse place in order to compensate for a possible lack of a personal body part. (Yes, you heard me.)
Interests: See likes.
SPPf Forums you visit often: Apparently this one.
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: An intelligent, friendly elder who would be more than happy to put up with me over MSN or PMs without spamming me (i.e. by posting random song lyrics, asking to do inappropriate things with me, or just not holding an actual conversation most of the time) and who can nudge me into activity while showing me where to have a good discussion/point out my mistakes. Alternatively, anyone who doesn't first ask me A/S/L. Alternatively, anyone who thought my answer for "dislikes" was funny but still thoroughly agrees.

PatTar

yee.
i'd love to adopt someone!

Name you want to be called: Patrick
Likes: Fencing, smart people, karate, pokemon, video games, bowling
Dislikes: homophobes, football, un-originality, chat-speak, people who abuse "lol"'s
Interests: see "likes"
SPPf Forums you visit often: In-Game RMT, Fan Art, Miscellaneous Discussion, anime discussion.
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: erm... almost 6 months.

EDIT:
Manly Blissey said:
Could someone plz adopt me?

I'll adopt You!

Last edited:

Shellshock

Crazy For Feebas
I Am A Newbie and I Want to Be In Adoption List Plz put Me there i want To be adopted;026;

PhQnix

Think Different
Shellshock said:
I Am A Newbie and I Want to Be In Adoption List Plz put Me there i want To be adopted
Fill out the form below to be put up for adoption.

First Post said:
Name you want to be called:
Dislikes:
Interests:
SPPf Forums you visit often:
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:

Fatal said:
Holy hell, PhQnix lives.:eek:! [/notspam]
And he's back with a vengeance :p

Watermaniac

My 1st shiny ever
Watermaniac said:
Name you want to be called: Choche
Likes: Pokemon, soccer, punk-rock, videogames in general and water pkmn
Dislikes: i guess ijust dislike rich boys(not rich girls) or those who think they are like the best thing in the world
Interests: Soccer, music, videogames
SPPf Forums you visit often: FR & LG discussion
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:I would like a girl to adopt me, i guess they are more friendly than boys, or someone who could make a TC for me, actually i'd like to be adopted by anyone as long as he or she is older than me. Yeah, i guess that's pretty much it
Hi there's my info, i'd love to be adopted

Is this spam too ¬_¬, i just don't get why my post was spam if i'm not the only one that does that.

PhQnix

Think Different
Watermaniac said:
Hi there's my info, i'd love to be adopted

Is this spam too ¬_¬, i just don't get why my post was spam if i'm not the only one that does that.
You only need to post your information once, you're not supposed to repost it. If everyone reposted their info constantly then the thread would be cluttered with the same information again and again. Therefore only post your information once, please.

I would appreciate it if you would delete the posts you posted in this thread after your original post on page 11. Thanks.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Name you want to be called: Legendary Suicune Girl or LSGP is fine
Dislikes: Pink, I just hate pink.
Interests: Fox Studies, Discovery Channel...
SPPf Forums you visit often: Role playing, Fan Fiction, Games, Clubs, D/P section.
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: 3 months and 29 days.

CJV1

Boulder Trainer
its like were the sme person

armaldo said:
I'm reinstating my form here.

Name you want to be called: Axel,Armaldo, Mr.Zero, Hantan. I seem to be everywhere.
Likes:Technology, long periods of silence where i could really think, people who understands me.
Dislikes:A mass quantity of people, vegetables, extended television shows that never seem to end, Idiots.
Interests:Writing, solitude.
SPPf Forums you visit often: Most of the poke'mon forums, games, Fanfiction
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: A year & 2 days.
we seem so much the same will you adopt me

Status
Not open for further replies.