• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
it's gone but then when the **** will he be back!!!!!!!!

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
When will you be taking requests again?

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
Oh, ok, thanks

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
so when will she get to mine after them

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Hey look, a new thread. The new ones look very well done once again, Yoru. I think you have a great talent for turning things into dolls. I wish I was able to make things even half as good.

After reading through this thread, it seems it will take a week to a week and a half to have the "shop" open. I'll just keep an eye one it, since I don't post unless I really want to.

Yami Ryu

seems like people are being like the ones in the last thread >>;

Anyways;

The Jasmine/Gold doll couple is cute, though something about Gold seems to be off to me o.o dunno what. Not a bad 'off' thing, more like .. dunno. Think it's just how the doll matches the background of the skin I'm using atm.

Karen/Morty: o.o ooooh I love how you did this couple doll.

And the final doll couple is kawaii. Mostly cause it has my fave water type, Feraligatr, in it XD

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
MysticFlames said:
I'm not requesting right now....but I'm wondering....like in a month or something (whenever you have time) May I request another one, when I got mine, I thought you only did pokemon related dolls...I mean I like the Gold doll, I'm just wondering. Don't yell at me T.T.

You can only have one for now. But, i may let people ditch their current doll eventually or when things quiet down a little.

The Darkness Incarnate said:
Anyways, in a attempt to make this post non-spam, I have 2 questions to ask. The first is, do you want my to make the rest of your dolls actual pictures instead of links? The second is can you do 3 people on one thing? Thanks for answering, if you do.

Nah, i can put them into pictures now... i just can't be arsed is all ^^; And, no, i don't actually do three people in one doll otherwise it'd exceed my pixel limitations.

pkmntrainer kamaro said:
All the spam

Aye, stop samming the place up will ya? And don't alter the dolls either, please. It's very disheartening.

Ushi No Tane said:
Your newest dolls are cute as buttons, Yoru, though for the life of me I can't remember Slastoise being that dark. Oh well. I also enjoyed the cute couple doll, it made me feel all shippy.

Haha, no, i don't think Blastoise is that dark really. But i was doing it from memory... my very limited memory :D

Milotic said:
I thought Will was adopted? If he isnt then can i have him O_O!?!

He was adopted, but now he isn't. But, you already have one so sorry, ya can't have him.

Renegade said:
seems like people are being like the ones in the last thread >>;

Anyways;

The Jasmine/Gold doll couple is cute, though something about Gold seems to be off to me o.o dunno what. Not a bad 'off' thing, more like .. dunno. Think it's just how the doll matches the background of the skin I'm using atm.

Karen/Morty: o.o ooooh I love how you did this couple doll.

And the final doll couple is kawaii. Mostly cause it has my fave water type, Feraligatr, in it XD

Yes, thay are. And it gets highly annoying -_- Anyhoo, i never even thought what these dolls would look like on different skins, heh.

D

.Dan.S.2006.

So we can't request adoptions yet because it's closed can we? *want's one badly*

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
i made my own doll but i don't use it to aviod getting in truble

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
pkmntrainer kamaro said:
O.-*twitches* OML that's GOT to be an all-time low. copying and pasting parts of multiple dolls into paint, altering hair color and adding a bra... even with the recolor I can tell you took the Blue doll's head to make a (albeit poorly done) doll of your own. you could have waited like the others who actually wait for requests to open. is it really so much effort to read and follow the first post? Yoru shouldn't have to put up with that junk. (double meaning)
anyway, sorry that you had to put up with that, Yoru, and may your dolls never be desecrated again.
*here's to Originality!!![steins clank, chugs beer]*

Last edited:

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
I'd reccomend having a ban list of people who keep spamming so they can't get a doll... Or something. I dunno. <_<

Anyway, I just wanted to ask, can only adopt one doll right? For some reason, people keep PM'ing me like "LOL CAN WE ADOPT FOZ DOLL CUZ I WANT SEVEN" and I'm like "WTF I have nothing to do with the dolls".

Now that I think about it, a lot of people keep PM'ing me random questions. "How do computer cookies work?" "Can I put this thread here?" "What's two plus four?" What am I, a mod? o_o

So anyway... I just wanted to know if we can only adopt one doll. Right? I'm pretty sure we can only adopt one, but I want people to stop PM'ing me by having you say it... Even though you probably already have. <_<

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
pkmntrainer kamaro said:
i made my own doll but i don't use it to aviod getting in truble

Well, even if you don't use it it's still classed as plagerism.

cold_katanagirl said:
I'd reccomend having a ban list of people who keep spamming so they can't get a doll... Or something. I dunno. <_<

Anyway, I just wanted to ask, can only adopt one doll right? For some reason, people keep PM'ing me like "LOL CAN WE ADOPT FOZ DOLL CUZ I WANT SEVEN" and I'm like "WTF I have nothing to do with the dolls".

Now that I think about it, a lot of people keep PM'ing me random questions. "How do computer cookies work?" "Can I put this thread here?" "What's two plus four?" What am I, a mod? o_o

So anyway... I just wanted to know if we can only adopt one doll. Right? I'm pretty sure we can only adopt one, but I want people to stop PM'ing me by having you say it... Even though you probably already have. <_<

Actually, there is a probation list. It's just not on show is all :D

You're getting PMs are ya? Odd, and i haven't been getting many lately. Anyway, yes, you can only have one (for now). Haha, dunno about the other questions. It seems people are treating you like a mod :p

Seijiro Mafuné said:
GAH! I didn't see that!

I'm pickin' them up, I'm pickin' them up, I'm picking them up!

Phew, good job i refreshed the page while i was replying to see this. Anyhoo, thanks for takeing em!

Maes Hughes

Snagger Outlaw said:
Stupid question, how do I put images on request forum instead of links? I use the normal code but it doesn't work.

Use the [/IMG*] W/Out the *

Hey Yoru, your new dolls are awesome! i can't wait to see more. you're very talented. I'm sorry your last thread was so Spammy. i was scared that you wouldn't make any more. ;(

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Snagger Outlaw said:
Stupid question, how do I put images on request forum instead of links? I use the normal code but it doesn't work.

Not a stupid question. It took me a damn lot of times to get it to work. Use:

[img135*] [/img135*] with the link in em without the *s

Zangoose_fanatic said:
Hey Yoru, your new dolls are awesome! i can't wait to see more. you're very talented. I'm sorry your last thread was so Spammy. i was scared that you wouldn't make any more. ;(

Yes, i had a few PMs about that. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.