1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Adoptable Dolls

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Yoru Ryu, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Kage Itachi~

~Kage Itachi~ BYOND Game Developer

it's gone but then when the **** will he be back!!!!!!!!

2. The Emerald King

The Emerald King <--- it's sad

When will you be taking requests again?

3. Jenni

Jenni _

As soon as she completes the request list.
    (Which should be in about a week and a half).

4. The Emerald King

The Emerald King <--- it's sad

Oh, ok, thanks

5. ~Kage Itachi~

so when will she get to mine after them

6. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

Hey look, a new thread. The new ones look very well done once again, Yoru. I think you have a great talent for turning things into dolls. I wish I was able to make things even half as good.

After reading through this thread, it seems it will take a week to a week and a half to have the "shop" open. I'll just keep an eye one it, since I don't post unless I really want to.

7. Yami Ryu

Yami Ryu Well-Known Member

seems like people are being like the ones in the last thread >>;

Anyways;

The Jasmine/Gold doll couple is cute, though something about Gold seems to be off to me o.o dunno what. Not a bad 'off' thing, more like .. dunno. Think it's just how the doll matches the background of the skin I'm using atm.

Karen/Morty: o.o ooooh I love how you did this couple doll.

And the final doll couple is kawaii. Mostly cause it has my fave water type, Feraligatr, in it XD

8. Yoru Ryu

Yoru Ryu Zhampy

You can only have one for now. But, i may let people ditch their current doll eventually or when things quiet down a little.

Nah, i can put them into pictures now... i just can't be arsed is all ^^; And, no, i don't actually do three people in one doll otherwise it'd exceed my pixel limitations.

Aye, stop samming the place up will ya? And don't alter the dolls either, please. It's very disheartening.

Haha, no, i don't think Blastoise is that dark really. But i was doing it from memory... my very limited memory :D

He was adopted, but now he isn't. But, you already have one so sorry, ya can't have him.

Yes, thay are. And it gets highly annoying -_- Anyhoo, i never even thought what these dolls would look like on different skins, heh.

9. .Dan.S.2006.

.Dan.S.2006. Guest

So we can't request adoptions yet because it's closed can we? *want's one badly*

10. ~Kage Itachi~

i made my own doll but i don't use it to aviod getting in truble

11. NEO GOHAN

NEO GOHAN OVER NINE THOUSAAAND

O.-*twitches* OML that's GOT to be an all-time low. copying and pasting parts of multiple dolls into paint, altering hair color and adding a bra... even with the recolor I can tell you took the Blue doll's head to make a (albeit poorly done) doll of your own. you could have waited like the others who actually wait for requests to open. is it really so much effort to read and follow the first post? Yoru shouldn't have to put up with that junk. (double meaning)
    anyway, sorry that you had to put up with that, Yoru, and may your dolls never be desecrated again.
    *here's to Originality!!![steins clank, chugs beer]*

Last edited: Aug 21, 2005
  12. cold_katanagirl

cold_katanagirl Link Master

I'd reccomend having a ban list of people who keep spamming so they can't get a doll... Or something. I dunno. <_<

Anyway, I just wanted to ask, can only adopt one doll right? For some reason, people keep PM'ing me like "LOL CAN WE ADOPT FOZ DOLL CUZ I WANT SEVEN" and I'm like "WTF I have nothing to do with the dolls".

Now that I think about it, a lot of people keep PM'ing me random questions. "How do computer cookies work?" "Can I put this thread here?" "What's two plus four?" What am I, a mod? o_o

So anyway... I just wanted to know if we can only adopt one doll. Right? I'm pretty sure we can only adopt one, but I want people to stop PM'ing me by having you say it... Even though you probably already have. <_<

13. Roy_the_Rukario

Roy_the_Rukario Back By Popular Vote

When requests are closed? That's a one-way ticket to making Yoru Ryu cry.

*comforts Yoru Ryu*

you can either get out or be patient like me.

14. Seijiro Mafuné

Seijiro Mafuné Diogomainardista!

GAH! I didn't see that!

I'm pickin' them up, I'm pickin' them up, I'm picking them up!

15. Yoru Ryu

Yoru Ryu Zhampy

Well, even if you don't use it it's still classed as plagerism.

Actually, there is a probation list. It's just not on show is all :D

You're getting PMs are ya? Odd, and i haven't been getting many lately. Anyway, yes, you can only have one (for now). Haha, dunno about the other questions. It seems people are treating you like a mod :p

Phew, good job i refreshed the page while i was replying to see this. Anyhoo, thanks for takeing em!

16. Sora

Sora AKA Snagger Outlaw

Stupid question, how do I put images on request forum instead of links? I use the normal code but it doesn't work.

17. Maes Hughes

Maes Hughes Well-Known Member

Use the [/IMG*] W/Out the *

Hey Yoru, your new dolls are awesome! i can't wait to see more. you're very talented. I'm sorry your last thread was so Spammy. i was scared that you wouldn't make any more. ;(

18. Yoru Ryu

Yoru Ryu Zhampy

Not a stupid question. It took me a damn lot of times to get it to work. Use:

[img135*] [/img135*] with the link in em without the *s

Yes, i had a few PMs about that. haha.

19. Sora

Sora AKA Snagger Outlaw

Thanks!

[img135]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/SpAzZySoRa/shawaaxzuplushie.png[/img135]
    Here's what you get in return. Obey the plushie people

20. Yoru Ryu

Yoru Ryu Zhampy

Wahaha! Oh that's just great :D I'm so using that when people spam ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.