• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadowcat

Those are awesome dolls! I went to look and see all the dolls and they were excellent. I'll go back and take a look at the dolls again.

Oh and the Nurse Joy and Torchic fit well together. Pikachu looks cool and the Roxanne one rocks! They are so cool! I love your dolls Yoru Ryu! They are the best! You are the best doll maker!

Maes Hughes

Hey yoru, sorry to bother you, but I'm going to request for a Zangoose doll when you open instead of zell. i thought about it for weeks and i made up my mind.

Anyway, how many more dolls do you have to make?
(not rushing you, just want to know)

Yoru Ryu said:
Yes, yes, you've been waiting a while haven't you? Eep, sorry. I've actually tried to do Guts a couple times but he always comes out half-fossed O_O

Ahh I see. Well I dunno if that a good picture so i'm sending you another so it'll help.

http://www.abyssecorp.com/img/img_produits/img_prod_figurines/berserk_af_black_swordsman_newface.jpg

http://www.yamatotoysusa.com/YUS Web/Page Elements/Berserk/Magun_Resin/LR/JPKENTTI333109_Magun2.jpg

http://www.thespectrum.net/2005img/berserk_guts_bottom.jpg

http://www.paninicomics.de/artbilder/12038448.png

http://www.anime.me.uk/gallery/data/media/35/gats.jpg

here allot of them. I hope they help!

Roy_the_Rukario

Back By Popular Vote
heres something for ya Yoru Ryu.

Obey my sonic character, slick.

Post it when someone askes for a doll when the shop is closed. sorry it's in link form

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
Ron_the_Rukario said:
ooops sorry

No sorry posts!!!! It's against the rules!!

Anyway, Yoru, I'd just like to say, I've fallen in love with that Yellow doll, but I don't know why :confused: I've never even read the manga! I just think it's uber cute, and looks great. I think it's one of your best. Cute little hat and all.

P

pheonix

Since your shop is always closed when I visit when you get back can I have a Bass doll from megaman. Thanks.

Joe said:
No sorry posts!!!! It's against the rules!!

Anyway, Yoru, I'd just like to say, I've fallen in love with that Yellow doll, but I don't know why :confused: I've never even read the manga! I just think it's uber cute, and looks great. I think it's one of your best. Cute little hat and all.

Way to make yourself look like idiot.

Yoru Ryu said:
New thread, new start. So, no spam or fighting. If someone requests when they are closed IGNORE then, please. Myself and Jenni will say what is needed. I could do without so much SPAM this time around as it gets awfully confusing, thank you.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Can I adopt teh Will doll? Thankyou! ^_________^ *adopts*

Last edited:

PikaMew

Call me Kirii!
Man, the Nurse Joy one is so like, CUTE!!!

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Zangoose_fanatic said:
Hey yoru, sorry to bother you, but I'm going to request for a Zangoose doll when you open instead of zell. i thought about it for weeks and i made up my mind.

Anyway, how many more dolls do you have to make?
(not rushing you, just want to know)

Zangoose doll. That's your FINAL request? Good, i've taken a likeing to the pure pokemon dolls now :p

That Scary Clefairy said:

Aaah, yes. I see the eye thing now :p These are much better. Loverly, thanks!

Jay star said:
can we still adopt the oens left tho ? cos if so can i adopt the fearaligator and blastoise ??

The owner of the blastoise doll is on holiday that's why it's held. You can only adopt the ones under the Adoption section.

Joe said:

Haha, she and Steven are my best ones IMO. But to be fair... when i did them they weren't really dolls, i just cut their hands off and put em up for adoption.

Korimura said:
Can I adopt Klonoa? Thanks!

Uh-huh, sure!

pheonix said:
Since your shop is always closed when I visit when you get back can I have a Bass doll from megaman. Thanks.

Nope, sorry. I don't do pre-requests, it isn't fair to those who wait patiently.

Kitty_girl said:
Can I adopt teh Will doll? Thankyou! ^_________^ *adopts*

I hope you plan on keeping him; he's been dropped once already :p

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Aaaand hopefully, i should be getting more done in the time before i go back to school... which is just over a week :D That's assuming all goes well involving my family ¬¬

D

.Dan.S.2006.

Are there any dolls that have been dumped or any left for adoption because I will take any Pokemon related ones. If not I shall delete this post to de spamify your thread.

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
Yoru, I just want to know if you've started mine yet, because I was thinking about changing it, but not like a tiny change, a DRASTIC one. So, if you've already started on it, it doesn't matter, but please tell me.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
I'll answer for Jenni and Yoru since they aren't here...

THE SHOP IS CLOSED! STOP ASKING FOR DOLLS!

Thank you for the attention... I guess. Sorry for the scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.