• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akutare

I'd hit it!
*rebookmarks the thread*

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
hey yoru, just to let you know i was sonic jam 82. my new name is Locke-Kefka

Angeling

true love
..Really not trying to spam, but you're not allowed to adopt a doll that's been adopted, right? Or.. umm.. yeah.

And I don't think I saw Michael doll adopted.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Kyukon said:
..Really not trying to spam, but you're not allowed to adopt a doll that's been adopted, right? Or.. umm.. yeah.

And I don't think I saw Michael doll adopted.

The Michael one's been Adopted already. By EspeonShock... i think. People dump them too fast for me to keep track.

S

Shadowcat

Yoru, since I was asleep when the shop was open (Lives in Singapore), I couldn't request. The Locke Doll looks cute, and I love your other dolls. Really, they look so cute... I guess I'll wait for the shop to open before requesting, and I'll look out for the dolls. I love the dolls you just made, especially the one in your sig...

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
yoru ryu is my doll ok in banner? and i do still own it so will it be alright in the banner

Eevee95

Eevee's for Ever
...darn the request are closed...

Sorry if im being rude... When will this place open??? Its been closed for like 2 months! (Hopes i dont get yelled at)

ChaosDragon said:
Sorry if im being rude... When will this place open??? Its been closed for like 2 months! (Hopes i dont get yelled at)
It will open when Yoru finishes the requests.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Sorry i haven't been doing any Dolls recently. I've totally lost my motivation for them; and most art in general. That's all...

Eevee95

Eevee's for Ever

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
There are no dolls up for adoption, so no.
You'll have to wait until there's either a spare doll no-one requested or until requests open.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Yoru Ryu said:
Sorry i haven't been doing any Dolls recently. I've totally lost my motivation for them; and most art in general. That's all...
So, does this mean the thread is closing? *cries*

Please, say it ain't so.

Inalina

when Yoru start to make dolls ?? i cant wait !! i must have a meganium !

Status
Not open for further replies.