• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter if hes not on the list, he still has the right to post. Stop acting like your jenni dammit!

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
bronislav84 is perfectly fine. Don't yell at 'em.

And i haven't lost interest in these, quite the opposite actually. I've been trying all sorts of things to get back into these but nothing seems to work. I thought i'd got rid of my artist's block but obviously, i haven't. And now, i'm off out in the snow, thank you.

Xiang

I once was Mizu_Gal, now I'm Ratiasu, and I'm the one who claimed the Articuno Doll so could you change my name, please?

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Yoru Ryu said:
bronislav84 is perfectly fine. Don't yell at 'em.

And i haven't lost interest in these, quite the opposite actually. I've been trying all sorts of things to get back into these but nothing seems to work. I thought i'd got rid of my artist's block but obviously, i haven't. And now, i'm off out in the snow, thank you.
Well, I guess the best thing to do is finish your current dolls and then quit...as much as that depresses me since it would mean I would never get a Noland doll, I guess if you don't like dollmaking you shouldn't do it

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I don't know if this'll really help, but whenever I get 'artist's block', if I take a few days off, it seems to rekindle my motivation for making art. Doesn't work all the time, but it does for me. :p

~Ch3Et@H~

Fire , forever
umm sorry to ask but is this shop ever going to be open i wanted a dragonite doll badly

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
F1re_Dragon1te said:
umm sorry to ask but is this shop ever going to be open i wanted a dragonite doll badly

I have artist's block! I'll be lucky to get any decent Dolls done anytime before i get rid of it before opening again.

I might relax a little, Sai, thanks. And i should stop browsing Japanese sites and depressing myself XD

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Maybe you should get a few decent artists to read your tutorial and help you out with them? That way you'll have time to get over your lack of desire to do dolls and people won't get frustrated

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Yeah, but who'd actually want to do em? And then people would have to ask for which artist they'd want to do their Doll and such. I get confused too much as it is ^^;

M

Magi of all

If it make you feel any better, we love you, whether or not you give us dolls

If it takes a year, I will wait paitently. *Goes and does so*

intergalactic platypus said:
Maybe you should get a few decent artists to read your tutorial and help you out with them? That way you'll have time to get over your lack of desire to do dolls and people won't get frustrated
I asked her if she wanted me to help nut she said. Only her work goes up here. It would be absolutley chaos(If it already isn't) If there was another few people helping here.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Wow, Yoru acknowledged me. Cool.

I agree with Magi. As long as Yoru doesn't completely close, I can wait forever, as long as I get to request eventually.

And I sparked some postings. I feel better now that Yoru explained what's happening. Thanks for explaining, Yoru

Last edited:

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Envious of your drawing skills, I am. All I can say is I'm impressed with your drawing skills - love your dolls. I especially like the Jolteons, the Flareon, and the Ninetales one! I can only imagine the time and effort it took to make all of these. (And the patience 0_o) Kudos to you.

Also, glad to see your a ToS Fan! Hehe.. Zelos rocks. *Runs off*

metroid0630

&lt; So cute! *huggles*
Yoru, you should really take a break, that might help you get your motavation up, and you can have some free time. Don't hurt yourself trying to get your requests done, but IMO, you should just take five requests at a time, and until they are all done, you will not take any more, but, thats my opinion... oh, and your dolls are really cute!

Voltguy65

Beginning Trainer
Sure, take a break to clear your head. And I will say this (again) your dolls are great and cute. I especially like the sora one with his little keyblade, anyway, take a break.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.