1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Adoptable Dolls

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Yoru Ryu, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scruffy

Scruffy Iron Chef/Wino

I shall apologize first hand, I am sorry. I do not want this to sound whiney and I don't want to sound needy but I have been waiting for a good 4 to 5 months for a doll. Since the first thread. I know this will get me in trouble and please don't yell at me. It is just that I've contacted her and she has yet to respond. Hopefully this might prompt something, but once again I apologize.

Scruffy

2. miken park

miken park hush.

Hey, I've been waiting for ages too. Alot of us have been waiting for ages., And maybe we'll just stay like that.Meh, I also changed my mind on what I'll request.

3. Scruffy

Scruffy Iron Chef/Wino

No No my Friend I have actually requested the doll I wanted I was on the List and now im off the list. so don't get confused.

4. miken park

miken park hush.

Oh, Now I get it.

5. ScorpionX

ScorpionX 820 eggs so far

Just to be clear, i wasn't saying she shouldn't take a break, i was saying that regarding the quality of her dolls she's being to hard on herself by saying they suck.

6. Waterlight

Waterlight Oceanic Legend

There are still people from the previous list who aren't in the first post I believe.

7. cold_katanagirl

cold_katanagirl Link Master

Just wanted to say your ToS dolls own. So do the rest of course... But the ToS ones are the best. :D

Can't wait for the Yuan one.

8. Luigi

Luigi Well-Known Member

9. Skiks

Skiks MUCH RESPECT

10. Can I please have the Ash doll

11. No because it has been adopted. Care to read the first post?

12. I can't wait for the shop to re-open :D. I know exactly what I'm gonna request. And for the people that are requesting already, please be patient and wait until the shop opens. You people obviously can't read very well, can you?

13. Luigi

Luigi Well-Known Member

You`re rushing Yoru in a time of artist`s block.Please refrein from rushing Yoru.

14. Blaziken Trainer

Blaziken Trainer Well-Known Member

They look awesome ;)

15. Luigi

Luigi Well-Known Member

Please do not post one liners wothout saying anything at all important or of relevance unless you are commenting Yoru for her dolls in more that 2 sentences.

16. Jenni

Jenni _

No. You don't work here. Don't act like you do.

17. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

18. grand master cyndaquil

grand master cyndaquil Active Member

Could you make a doll of Dante from Devil may cry .
    I love the game .

19. johnrock

johnrock Guest

who is wataru, it looks like jaden, same clothes and same hair color and style

I REST MY CASE

20. NeoCrisis873

NeoCrisis873 Guest

pleez read the first post... unless your blind, i think thats SPAM (not tryin to sound like i work here)
    by the way Yoru i think your dolls are the best there is...:D

;367;{:NC:};368;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.