1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Adoptable Dolls

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Yoru Ryu, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shin Ura Yuuki

Shin Ura Yuuki Red's Follower

Hi Yoru. ^^; I'm sorry to hear about your artist block. Hope to see you back in action soon.

Anyway, I noticed the link for my character's picture isn't working correctly in the list. My friend has finally drawn me the picture for our trade, so I think this one may help. If it doesn't, I'll put back the other one. ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShinYuuki/Scan10002.jpg

Er...yeah. Well good luck! Hope to see your works soon!

2. Jay star

Jay star Coordinator Lover

awsome doll can i adopt the regal doll please cos i love tales of symphonia it is my fave game ever lol

thansk yoru and your dolls are incredible

3. Mumage

Mumage Well-Known Member

Umm...I don't think you can.

4. Yoru Ryu

Yoru Ryu Zhampy

Guess what!? WE'VE GOT OUR COMPUTER FIXED. Now it doesn't freeze and break down on me for a whole day when i'm in the middle of a goddamn picture :X Huzzah! Now i can do art and fics again... it's like Christmas all over again *huggles new harddrive*

Jay star: Regal hasn't been adopted so you can take him. So long as you don't have a Doll already... i've lost track who has and hasn't got one ^^;

5. Skiks

Skiks MUCH RESPECT

6. Luigi

Luigi Well-Known Member

That`s great Yoru!Oh,and just to say,If I could Yoru I would like to change my Piccolo doll to a Buu doll.pic: http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg....1880_449123197 .Sorry for all confusion(if any)that I caused.
    (I posted this,but it was forgotten,sorry for confusion!)

7. can i get a master chief doll? u know, from halo 2? thanx

8. Nashua

Nashua shoosh.

Congratulations on your fixed computer!

Here's the link to the Hakudoushi pic since the one on the front page is messed up: Hakudoushi59

9. miken park

miken park hush.

XD. You really shouldn't be asking for dolls now.

10. Boredoom, Anychance you can make a Celsius doll?
    She is like teh cold hearted girl on my dreams X3

11. ~*Dairuga*~

~*Dairuga*~ Banned

Please dont request when she specifically say the shop is closed :/

Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  12. Jenni

Jenni _

No.

No.

13. Jay star

Thanks so much yoru ryu its awsome
    and congrats about your computer ^^
    and also i take it your a tales of symphonia fan aswell fro myour sig and zelos
    grrr zelos is my fave character aswell lol ^^ well cheers so much for the doll and can i be put on the adopters page now please ^^

cheers again yoru

14. Mumage

Mumage Well-Known Member

Yoru's a she. o_O..

15. Yoru Ryu

Yoru Ryu Zhampy

Ooooh, ta, lots of pictures there ^^ Lovely!

The link doesn't work D:

Your welcome -^^- And yeah, i'm a big fan of TOS and Zelos XD I'd forgotton about the Adopters list actually, i'll add you now ^^;

16. Voltguy65

Voltguy65 Beginning Trainer

I think I requested it first........

17. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

Yay, Yoru's back to work. Congrats on fixing your PC.

I'm always wating patiently to make my request, and it's gonna be a secret until I actually post it.

18. miken park

miken park hush.

XD. I can't be paitent even if I try. It's usally common sense that saves me.
    ~;195;

19. MagmaInferno

MagmaInferno Is Actually a Piplup

EEk!!! Yoru! my name has disappeared from the list! what happened?

20. Jay star

Well zelos is totally cool XD
    umm i also was wondering what if in the future i want a different doll would i have to wait till the shop to be open or would i be able to ask to have a different one sometime for i dont know if i ever will * regal is awsome :D *
    but i was just wondering if in the future i wanted a different doll would i have to wait for the shop to open again ?

thankyou ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.