• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShiningMagma said:
^thats spam..sorry.....^

Jenni, i was hoping you could help me with something... My friend's username was called Flaming Rayquaza, and now its Sneasel Inferno... thats weird... how did he change his username?
*cough* Also that could of been pmed or you could of asked your friend. Plus think about that post then look at the bold word....

Anyway that Lunatone doll is actually cute even though its like a moon, and its made of rock but its cute O_O *huggles the doll somehow* Also the Lugia doll seems popular even though it is cute...kinda but nowhere near as cute as Lunatone. Well done keep it up. *watches Lunatone doll*

S

super blastoise

Hey. Where is my doll. I asked beforerequesestes were closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyoki

Manga Freak
Wow! These dolls are so cute Yoru Ryu. I especially like the Yellow doll because of her cute little hat. Great job, keep up the good work.

Yami Ryu

pheonix said:
Can I have a Bass doll please.

^It's because of people like that, that can't read rules, that got the request thread closed the first time. Now, not to sound selfish, but if I could wait paitently to request a doll, and others could, WHY CANT THESE PEOPLE?

... oh yeah. They have no capability in using their brains --;

Sorry Yoru, Jenni, seems if you don't report them for spamming to a mod, they're just gonna have to be ignored. But hey, you can always ignore them when they request. Maybe they'll get the hint and go pester other people with their same iq level of five >>'

Anyways, the dolls are as cute as ever, and I never dreamed a Lunatone could be cute. You continue to amaze your audiance Yoru, so keep up the good work, and I hope the idiots don't make you cry too much ;;

.. just noticed the Salamance is invisible to me, well, not invisible it's just hard to see with my skin choice XD all I see are eyes, it's like a Dragonite and floating eyes behind it XD think this is a sign for me to change to a different skin.

Good luck with finishing the other requests. And I hope your talent at making things cute grows. o.o cause seriously, you could take over the internet with your dolls or something.

And end note: Thankyou for allowing me to use that Wes pic as an avatar. Tytytyty. And another ty.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Yoru Ryu said:
Holy pancreas batman! Don’t get your knickers in a bunch, people :p

Anyway, sorry that I haven’t been on recently but we’ve been having some family medical problems and I just haven’t been in the right mood to draw something actually GOOD -_- Don’t get worried though I’ve kicked myself so we’ll see what comes out of it.

I hope everthing is alright......

Kana

kisses
Well, I changed my username (formerly Cherry Grove) so Yoru, you may wanna change the "Wally ~ Cherry Grove" to "Wally ~ Final Prayer". ^^;

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
Hey, yoru, do you mind updating the list, i used to be ShiningMagma, and now i am MagmaInferno... so, if you have time, i hope you can update it...

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
You would stil have to give Yoru credit if i'm not mistaken......

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
I don't want to cuase any problems, but I was wondering If there was still time to change my request? From Paine to Lulu from FFX1, if possible.
If your familys still having those medical problems you mentioned before, I hope everything clears up. Good luck.

~

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
Um... whenever you decide to re-open this, could I adopt a Gary/Shigeru/Green (Whatever you wanna call him) doll please?

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
xoxFallen_Angelxox said:
Um... whenever you decide to re-open this, could I adopt a Gary/Shigeru/Green (Whatever you wanna call him) doll please?

Why do people do that? It's just requesting when the requests are closed, just more secretive!

I know Jenni will probably give me 'Strike 1' for this, but I had to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.