• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misao

Er..Question. ^^; I know we aren't supposed to request, so I'm not requesting. I've got a question. ^^;;;

About the couple ones..If requests were open, I would be able to request a couple doll thing of Misao and Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin? ^^;;

M

Maveryck85

mmm... I should have seen this thread before...

Oh well, nice dolls anyways ^_^

Since I already have a doll I'm just here to review those totally cute new ones *squeels* The Karen and Morty one interested me the most....*runs off to talk about shipping with those two* Also the Feraligator looks totally cute and not angry like they do in the game, your amazing you made a Feraligator cute. Wow :eek: Anyway those new dolls are cute and cool also the Jasmine and Gold is good but the other ones have fascinated me to much to comment on the other ones. XD *looks at totally cute Feraligator again* Anyway I just came to review those dolls since they looked so cute *squeels again* Anyway *cough* I'll be going *vanishes trying to keep his manly pride intact by hiding his Squeels about the dolls*

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Misao said:
Er..Question. ^^; I know we aren't supposed to request, so I'm not requesting. I've got a question. ^^;;;

About the couple ones..If requests were open, I would be able to request a couple doll thing of Misao and Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin? ^^;;

Yes that's fine, so long as you give me a full body pictre of reference. All you've gotta do is catch the shop when it's open -^^-

Torkoal Stu said:
Since I already have a doll I'm just here to review those totally cute new ones *squeels* The Karen and Morty one interested me the most....*runs off to talk about shipping with those two* Also the Feraligator looks totally cute and not angry like they do in the game, your amazing you made a Feraligator cute. Wow :eek: Anyway those new dolls are cute and cool also the Jasmine and Gold is good but the other ones have fascinated me to much to comment on the other ones. XD *looks at totally cute Feraligator again* Anyway I just came to review those dolls since they looked so cute *squeels again* Anyway *cough* I'll be going *vanishes trying to keep his manly pride intact by hiding his Squeels about the dolls*

Thank you~! It's nice to just have some comments instead of people just requesting sometimes =^^= Haha, it is kinda hard not to giggle or whatever at them though; the cuteness burnssss! :D

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
ShiningMagma said:
And you're telling others not to spam...

How is saying this spamming:

Me said:
Woo first reply.

Yoru, I'm still on the Adopters list with Will, when you said I could give him up. And I did. So you might want to remove that or people will think I have 2 and go all n00b, and say they want two dolls as well, when I don't even have 2.

*EDIT* You'd think they were doing it on purpose eh? Or maybe they're blind. (Look below)

I was clearly stating something to Yoru, that she had forgotten to do something by mistake. Be smarter.

Anyway, I am love with that Feraligatr/Blastoise doll! CUTE!!! XD If all you're dolls turn out that good, then you could probably sell these to art galleries! =D

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
I never seen anything like them.They look cute and cuddly.I think that Gold and Jasmine look the best though.They look like great pals.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Yoru Ryu said:
Oh, you have given him up? I wasn't sure if you were just keeping him until your request was done. I'll stick him up for adoption again then :D

I'm just continuing on from where the last thread left off. But i won't be doing any of the requests on the old thread that didn't get onto the current list; those people will have to request here when i'm open. The only reason i'll even look at the old thread is to get the reference pictures people posted.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Do, do, do~!

[img135]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Yoru_Ryu/goldjasminedollfin3.gif[/img135] ~ Gold&Jasmine for Seijiro Mafune

[img135]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Yoru_Ryu/karenmortydollfin.gif[/img135] ~ Karen&Morty for DarkEliteKaren

[img135]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Yoru_Ryu/blastoiseferaligatordollfin.gif[/img135] ~ Blastoise&Feraligator forCharblizzard

I wonder if i'll get anymore done today, hmmmm...
Those are extravagant dolls, especially the Karen&Morty one. Personally, it seems as though they are getting better and better. Again, fantastic job, and keep up the beautiful work. :)

M

MysticFlames

I'm not requesting right now....but I'm wondering....like in a month or something (whenever you have time) May I request another one, when I got mine, I thought you only did pokemon related dolls...I mean I like the Gold doll, I'm just wondering. Don't yell at me T.T.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
You're only allowed to request ONE doll. Please read the rules.

M

MysticFlames

Yes, I know that, it's the whole reason I'm asking. =/

If Yoru won't then, whatever, I was just curious.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
It's been like a day and there's sapm already? That's sad... -_-

Anyways, in a attempt to make this post non-spam, I have 2 questions to ask. The first is, do you want my to make the rest of your dolls actual pictures instead of links? The second is can you do 3 people on one thing? Thanks for answering, if you do.

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
can you make me a bulla(from dragonball gt) doll?

Fangirl

o.o Because I cannot figure out how to subscribe without posting, I'll try my best to not make this spammy.

Your newest dolls are cute as buttons, Yoru, though for the life of me I can't remember Slastoise being that dark. Oh well. I also enjoyed the cute couple doll, it made me feel all shippy.

*shant post again*

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
then where do i get one?

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
pkmntrainer kamaro said:
then where do i get one?

just be patient and wait till requests are open

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
I DON'T want to be pushy or anything... but... when do you open???

I'm asking this because I REALLY want to adopt a Castform doll. I now a lot of people who want to adopt them, too, but I REALLY one (it), since I'm obsessed w/ Castform.

So, when you open, can you tell, fast. If you do... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.