• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MysticFlames

Yoru Ryu said:
You can only have one for now. But, i may let people ditch their current doll eventually or when things quiet down a little.
Okay, cool. I guess people who request more than one doll can just un-adopt the other doll, I'm sure there's someone out there who'd want it =P.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
I can still do it if you don't feel like it if you want. It'll make the front page look pretty-ful like it was before. ^ ^;

Also...

Yoru said:
Well, even if you don't use it it's still classed as plagerism.
Actaully, plagerising is stealing something and saying you did it. If he made his own doll, then it's his, and he's not plagerising you. If he took one of your dolls and said he did i, then yes, that would be plagerism. Otherwise every teddy bear company in the world would be viable to sueing.

So sad... I wanted a three person doll. ;~;

PikaMew

Call me Kirii!
man, these are soooo cute! but for some reason this thread seems to have more spam then the first! can i adopt the chibi yoru doll if it isn't? its really cute...

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
The_Darkness_Incarnate said:
I can still do it if you don't feel like it if you want. It'll make the front page look pretty-ful like it was before. ^ ^;

Also...

Actaully, plagerising is stealing something and saying you did it. If he made his own doll, then it's his, and he's not plagerising you. If he took one of your dolls and said he did i, then yes, that would be plagerism. Otherwise every teddy bear company in the world would be viable to sueing.

So sad... I wanted a three person doll. ;~;

Actually, he took pieces from more that one of my dolls to make one o_O The head from manga!Blue and the legs from FR/LG Blue and arms from some other one... well, i'll just call it absurd if it isn't plagiarism then:p

And i'm the one that needs to do the first post myself, i guess. I've gotta show at least little willing, haha.

Yami Ryu

dragon tamer drakano said:
may i have a lance doll plz holding a masterball

thx in advance!
<<
>>

*reports for spam* :D *then hits Drakano over the head with the almighty Vaporeon esque thing plushie*

*cough*

Anyways if he did take your dolls, without permission, slaughtered them like you say and others said to make a doll, and claimed it as his, or even just used them without permission, it is breaking the rules, as this is not a steal and mix-n-match your own doll thread. He was just an idiot that didn't wanna wait paitiently like everyone else. So yeah you could report him for plagurising/stealing. So it's not like the teddy bear companies >.>' because they make their own stuff, not steal from other factories, or take without permission.

Art theft is art theft. No matter how or what it's dressed up as.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
dragon tamer drakano said:
may i have a lance doll plz holding a masterball

thx in advance!

Requesting when closed is spam.
[img135]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Yoru_Ryu/shawaaxzuplushie.png[/img135]

Request again when i'm open, please.

shinyaltaria said:
Sorry to ask but when are you going to reopen?

Dunno exactly. Just when i get down the current list.

^~^~^~^~^~^

BAM!

[img135]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Yoru_Ryu/joydollfin.gif[/img135] ~ Joy&Torchic for EvilKeckleon

[img135]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Yoru_Ryu/roxannedollfin.gif[/img135] ~ Roxanne for Alfonso

[img135]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Yoru_Ryu/klonoadollfin.gif[/img135] ~ Klonoa (WTF happened to his feet? o_O Damn photobucket...)

[img135]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Yoru_Ryu/pikachudollfin.gif[/img135] ~ Pikachu for adoption

Last edited:

absol_shadow

crazy but fun
Uh...can I adopt pikachu?

Well i'm here to review again like last time. Well firstly Joy and Torchic is totally sweet and cute. I mean the little Torchic is really sweet and small and the Joy has the exact right hair color and is as cute as the anime person. Roxxane is cute and cool, her dress color is fitting and the doll is very good Alfonso should enjoy her. Pikachu looks slightly hyper but in a good way and looks cool and like its about to attack or something. Well I like them all good job. *looks at over hyper Pikachu*

Yami Ryu

First: *-* omg Wes *glomps pic in Yorus' sig and clings* can I borrow this, please, for an avatar? I can understand if I can't but I just had to ask.

Now to get out of fangirl mode and make this post not spam >>'

I like all the dolls, and for some reason, the Joy/Torchic combo really fits, maybe because two innocent creatures were put together? Or maybe because everyone underestimates them and they kick butt in the anime XD

o.o never heard of Klonoa before, but I have to admit it's another great doll.

The Roxanne is also great, and the Pikachu makes me laugh, almost makes me imagine he got into the sugar and is yelling 'HiI'mPikachu!' That or 'Hug Meh!' XD

Keep up the awesome work Yoru, and you'll one day rule the internet

Joe said:
When she's done with the truckload of dolls she already has to make.

You really need to stop telling people what to do.

Yoru Ryu said:
New thread, new start. So, no spam or fighting. If someone requests when they are closed IGNORE then, please. Myself and Jenni will say what is needed. I could do without so much SPAM this time around as it gets awfully confusing, thank you.

I been meaning to as you this. Since you probably having worked on my Guts doll yet, just to clarify, Guts has one eye close on his right since it blinded. also would it be ok if you can have him hold his bigass sword? Thanks.

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
on the first page it says below the feral and blastoise one: held

and can we ask for first dibbs on pokemon if theyre not picked up? cus if we can i call dibbs on nurse joy and torchic.

ty

Last edited:

PDL

disenchanted
alright! Joy and Torchic are extra cute! ^_^

EDIT: oh yes, *adopts them*

Last edited:

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
Yay for new dolls, cuteness! :D

And I just wanted to tell you, I'm starting the Shippers Oscars tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, depends on how much homework I get. Probably tomorrow since I have sectionals Wednesday (Marching band stinks <_<). So probably tomorrow... At some point. I would have PM'd you, but for some reason my PM system is taking FOREVER to load. I don't know why it's taking so long, but it screwed up my internet and I had to restart the computer. You might have gotten the PM, but just incase... o_o

K

Korimura

Um, question. How is it that your dolls don't have white in the background or something?

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Korimura said:
Um, question. How is it that your dolls don't have white in the background or something?

On certain programs (like Photoshop) you can save something without backgrounds. Paint is not one of them. :X

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
That Scary Clefairy said:
I been meaning to as you this. Since you probably having worked on my Guts doll yet, just to clarify, Guts has one eye close on his right since it blinded. also would it be ok if you can have him hold his bigass sword? Thanks.

Yes, yes, you've been waiting a while haven't you? Eep, sorry. I've actually tried to do Guts a couple times but he always comes out half-fossed O_O

Renegade said:
First: *-* omg Wes *glomps pic in Yorus' sig and clings* can I borrow this, please, for an avatar? I can understand if I can't but I just had to ask.

Yeah, sure ya can use it. Dunno why you'd want to but sure :D

cold_katanagirl said:
And I just wanted to tell you, I'm starting the Shippers Oscars tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, depends on how much homework I get. Probably tomorrow since I have sectionals Wednesday (Marching band stinks <_<). So probably tomorrow... At some point. I would have PM'd you, but for some reason my PM system is taking FOREVER to load. I don't know why it's taking so long, but it screwed up my internet and I had to restart the computer. You might have gotten the PM, but just incase... o_o

Nope, i didn't get anything. But thanks for saying :D

Korimura said:

Aye, on certain programs they have the feature of a transparent background. I use Paint Shop Pro but normal Paint doesn't have that option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.