• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickizzle

Mrs. Inuzuka ♥
Hmm... hello Yoru-chan! When you do get your chances on doing request, may you make Tohru holding Kyo in her arms and Yuki in her shoulders? (Kyo and Yuki animals) And if so, thanks in advance!

J

johnrock

am i only one who notices that the jaden yuki doll is in pokemon though he is in yu-gi-oh gx

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Hmm... hello Yoru-chan! When you do get your chances on doing request, may you make Tohru holding Kyo in her arms and Yuki in her shoulders? (Kyo and Yuki animals) And if so, thanks in advance!

You can't request until she actually OPENS the requests.

Kyoki

Manga Freak
Hello, I really like the new dolls you have made. That Ygdrassil doll looks the best to me. Sorry for this question, but what does the spot number 30 mean? (it says not available)

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Kyoki said:
Hello, I really like the new dolls you have made. That Ygdrassil doll looks the best to me. Sorry for this question, but what does the spot number 30 mean? (it says not available)
What new ones?

johnrock said:
am i only one who notices that the jaden yuki doll is in pokemon though he is in yu-gi-oh gx
What Jaden Yugi doll?

M

Magi of all

johnrock said:

Your never made a Yuki Judai doll. you must have see the XD Hero or Wataru and though it was Judai

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Kyoki said:

It means that that spot is not avaliable for a request.

Kyukon said:
Not trying to annoy anyone, but how do you go on the 30 spots? ._. Sorry for sounding .. newbish. :p

Like Locke said, all ya have to do is request with a picture of reference in time when the shop is open. Posting here is fine or a PM, i do tend to forget PMs though ^^;

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Right, testing, testing... ya can tell why i haven't been doing any recently -______-

sheenadollfin.gif
~ Sheena Doll

regaldollfin.gif
~ Regal Doll

A Yuan one really wants to be done.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Sypherious said:
Nice work,Yoru. It seems you've gotten better since I left--and you were extremely good to begin with.

Nah, they're bad, that's why i haven't been doing many (any?) I'm ****** about that and that doesn't really help any XD

Voltguy65

Beginning Trainer
Wow cool dolls. Can I adopt the regal one? Its so cool.

Angel_Jovi110 said:
Can I have a Jovi doll please?
You have to wait untill requests are open. It says so on the front page.
~WF ;001;

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Yoru Ryu said:
Nah, they're bad, that's why i haven't been doing many (any?) I'm ****** about that and that doesn't really help any XD
Yoru, you don't think enough of yourself. I think they're really good.

Think logiclaly, now. If they were truly bad, then would people want them? Nope, they wouldn't. And yet they do, so that means they are good.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Yoru.

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
bronislav84 said:
Yoru, you don't think enough of yourself. I think they're really good.

Think logiclaly, now. If they were truly bad, then would people want them? Nope, they wouldn't. And yet they do, so that means they are good.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Yoru.

Bravo my friend, bravo, i totally agree with everything just said by this person.

Mumage

Well guys, it's not her fault that shes tired of making them. Be logical, she can't make dolls forever. I think this is one of the shops that never closed down in the longest time! Shes tired now (and If I was her I would of closed ages ago) and she can't continue to do them. So please allow Yoru to take a break or close the shop if she wants to. ^^

And I love ya twinneh! Your awesome no-matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.