• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruffy

Iron Chef/Wino
I shall apologize first hand, I am sorry. I do not want this to sound whiney and I don't want to sound needy but I have been waiting for a good 4 to 5 months for a doll. Since the first thread. I know this will get me in trouble and please don't yell at me. It is just that I've contacted her and she has yet to respond. Hopefully this might prompt something, but once again I apologize.

Scruffy

Hey, I've been waiting for ages too. Alot of us have been waiting for ages., And maybe we'll just stay like that.Meh, I also changed my mind on what I'll request.

Scruffy

Iron Chef/Wino
No No my Friend I have actually requested the doll I wanted I was on the List and now im off the list. so don't get confused.

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
Rose said:
Well guys, it's not her fault that shes tired of making them. Be logical, she can't make dolls forever. I think this is one of the shops that never closed down in the longest time! Shes tired now (and If I was her I would of closed ages ago) and she can't continue to do them. So please allow Yoru to take a break or close the shop if she wants to. ^^

And I love ya twinneh! Your awesome no-matter what!

Just to be clear, i wasn't saying she shouldn't take a break, i was saying that regarding the quality of her dolls she's being to hard on herself by saying they suck.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Scruffy said:
No No my Friend I have actually requested the doll I wanted I was on the List and now im off the list. so don't get confused.

There are still people from the previous list who aren't in the first post I believe.

I can't wait for the shop to re-open :D. I know exactly what I'm gonna request. And for the people that are requesting already, please be patient and wait until the shop opens. You people obviously can't read very well, can you?

Luigi

IrkenAdolescent said:
I can't wait for the shop to re-open :D. I know exactly what I'm gonna request. And for the people that are requesting already, please be patient and wait until the shop opens. You people obviously can't read very well, can you?
You`re rushing Yoru in a time of artist`s block.Please refrein from rushing Yoru.

Luigi

Blaziken Trainer said:
They look awesome ;)
Please do not post one liners wothout saying anything at all important or of relevance unless you are commenting Yoru for her dolls in more that 2 sentences.

Could you make a doll of Dante from Devil may cry .
I love the game .

J

johnrock

who is wataru, it looks like jaden, same clothes and same hair color and style

I REST MY CASE

N

NeoCrisis873

grand master cyndaquil said:
Could you make a doll of Dante from Devil may cry .
I love the game .
pleez read the first post... unless your blind, i think thats SPAM (not tryin to sound like i work here)
by the way Yoru i think your dolls are the best there is...:D

;367;{:NC:};368;

Status
Not open for further replies.