• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adoptable Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin Ura Yuuki

Red's Follower
Hi Yoru. ^^; I'm sorry to hear about your artist block. Hope to see you back in action soon.

Anyway, I noticed the link for my character's picture isn't working correctly in the list. My friend has finally drawn me the picture for our trade, so I think this one may help. If it doesn't, I'll put back the other one. ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShinYuuki/Scan10002.jpg

Er...yeah. Well good luck! Hope to see your works soon!

Mumage

Jay star said:
awsome doll can i adopt the regal doll please cos i love tales of symphonia it is my fave game ever lol

thansk yoru and your dolls are incredible

Umm...I don't think you can.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Guess what!? WE'VE GOT OUR COMPUTER FIXED. Now it doesn't freeze and break down on me for a whole day when i'm in the middle of a goddamn picture :X Huzzah! Now i can do art and fics again... it's like Christmas all over again *huggles new harddrive*

Jay star: Regal hasn't been adopted so you can take him. So long as you don't have a Doll already... i've lost track who has and hasn't got one ^^;

Luigi

Yoru Ryu said:
Guess what!? WE'VE GOT OUR COMPUTER FIXED. Now it doesn't freeze and break down on me for a whole day when i'm in the middle of a goddamn picture :X Huzzah! Now i can do art and fics again... it's like Christmas all over again *huggles new harddrive*
That`s great Yoru!Oh,and just to say,If I could Yoru I would like to change my Piccolo doll to a Buu doll.pic: http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg....1880_449123197 .Sorry for all confusion(if any)that I caused.
(I posted this,but it was forgotten,sorry for confusion!)

DragonitePwnsAll said:
can i get a master chief doll? u know, from halo 2? thanx
XD. You really shouldn't be asking for dolls now.

B

Blastoise Surfer

Boredoom, Anychance you can make a Celsius doll?
She is like teh cold hearted girl on my dreams X3

Please dont request when she specifically say the shop is closed :/

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Thanks so much yoru ryu its awsome
and congrats about your computer ^^
and also i take it your a tales of symphonia fan aswell fro myour sig and zelos
grrr zelos is my fave character aswell lol ^^ well cheers so much for the doll and can i be put on the adopters page now please ^^

cheers again yoru

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Skiks said:
Yay! Yoru's back. God I would hate it if my computer went on the fritz like that. Anyways just incase you lost the link to all the examples of kurapica here ya go:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y228/revl98/?sc=1

Ooooh, ta, lots of pictures there ^^ Lovely!

The General of Terror said:
That`s great Yoru!Oh,and just to say,If I could Yoru I would like to change my Piccolo doll to a Buu doll.pic: http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg....1880_449123197 .Sorry for all confusion(if any)that I caused.
(I posted this,but it was forgotten,sorry for confusion!)

The link doesn't work D:

Jay star said:
Thanks so much yoru ryu its awsome
and congrats about your computer ^^
and also i take it your a tales of symphonia fan aswell fro myour sig and zelos
grrr zelos is my fave character aswell lol ^^ well cheers so much for the doll and can i be put on the adopters page now please ^^

cheers again yoru

Your welcome -^^- And yeah, i'm a big fan of TOS and Zelos XD I'd forgotton about the Adopters list actually, i'll add you now ^^;

Voltguy65

Beginning Trainer
Voltguy65 said:
Wow cool dolls. Can I adopt the regal one? Its so cool.
I think I requested it first........

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Yay, Yoru's back to work. Congrats on fixing your PC.

I'm always wating patiently to make my request, and it's gonna be a secret until I actually post it.

XD. I can't be paitent even if I try. It's usally common sense that saves me.
~;195;

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
EEk!!! Yoru! my name has disappeared from the list! what happened?

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Well zelos is totally cool XD
umm i also was wondering what if in the future i want a different doll would i have to wait till the shop to be open or would i be able to ask to have a different one sometime for i dont know if i ever will * regal is awsome :D *
but i was just wondering if in the future i wanted a different doll would i have to wait for the shop to open again ?

thankyou ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.