• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanced Battle song

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
Havent u noticed that they keep going back and forth between showing pikachu using iron tail at night,and showing rukario and mew in the song,I like the one with mew and rukario,Its PISSING ME OFF!!They need to make up there mind.Do u agree?

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
I didn't notice they went back to the spoiler version. If that's true, it's pretty pathetic. What's with all these mistakes lately?

Edit: Wait a second, you're not talking about the opening theme of The Scuffle of Legends, are you? Today KidsWB! aired a rerun.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
DeoxysTrainer said:
wat do u mean spoiler version???
I meant the version of the opening theme that was deemed filled with spoilers... as in the [SPOIL]Rukario[/SPOIL].

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
We don't know for sure, but I am assuming that they have changed the parts of the intro that contain the following;

Spoilers beyond the end of Season 8
The Eighth movie, which is a while away yet
Unreleased 4th gen pokemon (Rukario, Manene, Manyula), who are unnamed in America

Basically, Nintendo has told 4Kids to not show things that they themselves are not prepared to debut yet. It is unknown if these changes will later be made to the remaining episodes.

T

ToonKid

i havent noticed that, i hav to watch the them song again

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
speaking of the theme song, who is that figure who you see after manyula jumps by Team Rocket? he looks kinda like batman...

T

ToonKid

XD001emerald said:
speaking of the theme song, who is that figure who you see after manyula jumps by Team Rocket? he looks kinda like batman...
=P i always get that impression 2

lol you havent noticed that in like the first 10 eps they did that then the latest ones team rocket is dancing and just jump and looked shocked for no reason

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
XD001emerald said:

Mewtwo. Look closely next time.

G

Geki

They changed the parts for the newer episodes, but they haven't edited the old re-run episodes.

T

ToonKid

well then IMO 4kids should go bak a edit their opening credits 4 pokemon

*Ra*

The power of the sun
ToonKid said:
well then IMO 4kids should go bak a edit their opening credits 4 pokemon

true your right but that is actually alot more difficult than it seems, because in an average anime(like pokemon) it takes about 20-26 pics per second! thats a lot, and just to simply take that out might be hard because 1 in re-runs it is already sealed probably so they can't really edit it.

2) its 4 Kids were talkin about and no offence to anyone but there lazy dumba**'s.

kennychan007

Saiyan-Human Warrior
Hey, I want that song. Is that song like classical March ?
If yes, give the URL for me.