• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanced Crystal Deck

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
YGO Advanced - Crystal Deck

I don't play competitively, due to living in a non - Yugioh tourney area. I play the game with my friends and I have always wanted to join a tourney. If I was ever to go to one, how would this deck stack up:

Dual Rainbow Deck

Monsters:

2x Rainbow Dragon
2x Sapphire Pegasus
2x Amber Mammoth
1x Topaz Tiger
1x Gladiator Beast Dimacari
3x Cobalt Eagle
3x Amethyst Cat
1x Witch of the Black Forest (banned?)
1x Sangan
1x Gladiator Beat Hoplomus
3x Emerald Tortoise
3x Ruby Carbuncle
1x Rescue Cat
1x Magician of Faith

25 monsters

Spells:

2x Crystal Abundance
3x Crystal Beacon
2x Crytal Promise
2x Crytal Blessing
1x Ancient City Rainbow Ruins
1x Terraforming
1x Last Will
1x Mystical Space Typhonn
1x Graceful Charity
1x A Feather from a Phoenix
1x Monster Reincarnation
1x Foolish Burial
1x Lightning Vortex

18 Spells

Traps:
1x Last Resort
2x Crystal Raigeki
1x Negate Attack
1x Sakuretsu Armor
1x Dust Tornado
1x Generation Shift

7 Traps

Main Strategy:
Beasts into the graveyard using Rescue Cat, Graceful Charity and the other discard cards. I put up a strong defense and use the 2 Gladiator beasts (only 2 I have btw) to cycle through my deck and keep my defense from getting too rigid. Monster Reincarnation and Feather of a Phoenix come from my days of only having 1 Rainbow Dragon, but I now keep them so I can quickly drop a beast in the Graveyard and maybe get a Sapphire back or if its there and usable, Rainbow Dragon.

So thats my deck. It goes slightly above the minimum card limit, but not by much. I use both the Rainbow Dragons, or Crystal Abundance to win normally. Ordinarily, either of the 2 strategies will give me the win, especially the latter as they have no cards to combat it. As I say, I haven't used this competitively and also, I haven't bought that many cards, beyond most of the Tins recently and almost all of the Structure decks, as well as all of the starter decks and a few boosters. This is my only deck I feel I have completed and I was wondering if you have any tips for improving it in future, should I go to a tourney.

This was my first time doing this, and I wouldn't exactly call myself an expert at building decks, so please, no flaming. Constructive criticism and please notify me if I have done something wrong in the thread thats against Serebii rules or something.

Last edited:

cybermew

A la lune!
I don't play competitively, due to living in a non - Yugioh tourney area. I play the game with my friends and I have always wanted to join a tourney. If I was ever to go to one, how would this deck stack up:

Dual Rainbow Deck

Monsters:

2x Rainbow Dragon
3x Sapphire Pegasus
3x Amber Mammoth
3x Topaz Tiger
1x Cobalt Eagle
2x Amethyst Cat
1x Sangan
1x Emerald Tortoise
2x Ruby Carbuncle
2x Rescue Cat

20 monsters

Spells:

3x Crystal Abundance
3x Crystal Beacon
3x Crytal Release
2x Crytal Tree
3x Ancient City Rainbow Ruins
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Lightning Vortex

16 Spells

Traps:
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Rainbow Gravity

4 Traps

Main Strategy:
Beasts into the graveyard using Rescue Cat, Graceful Charity and the other discard cards. I put up a strong defense and use the 2 Gladiator beasts (only 2 I have btw) to cycle through my deck and keep my defense from getting too rigid. Monster Reincarnation and Feather of a Phoenix come from my days of only having 1 Rainbow Dragon, but I now keep them so I can quickly drop a beast in the Graveyard and maybe get a Sapphire back or if its there and usable, Rainbow Dragon.

So thats my deck. It goes slightly above the minimum card limit, but not by much. I use both the Rainbow Dragons, or Crystal Abundance to win normally. Ordinarily, either of the 2 strategies will give me the win, especially the latter as they have no cards to combat it. As I say, I haven't used this competitively and also, I haven't bought that many cards, beyond most of the Tins recently and almost all of the Structure decks, as well as all of the starter decks and a few boosters. This is my only deck I feel I have completed and I was wondering if you have any tips for improving it in future, should I go to a tourney.

This was my first time doing this, and I wouldn't exactly call myself an expert at building decks, so please, no flaming. Constructive criticism and please notify me if I have done something wrong in the thread thats against Serebii rules or something.

I fixed your deck. Just buy lots of Jesse packs and a Sapphire Pegusus tin.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Right thanks to both of you. As I say, its only if I go to a tourney and by then, I should have a few more cards to complete the deck. Unfortunately, Mirror Force is one I will probably never get...

Whats Rainbow Gravity anyway? I thought I had all the crystal cards except a few like Crystal Tree...

cybermew

A la lune!
Right thanks to both of you. As I say, its only if I go to a tourney and by then, I should have a few more cards to complete the deck. Unfortunately, Mirror Force is one I will probably never get...

Whats Rainbow Gravity anyway? I thought I had all the crystal cards except a few like Crystal Tree...

It allows you to summon RD from ANYWHERE. Nice card.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Giant trunade is against the plan of the deck. I need my monsters in the graveyard to get Rainbow Dragon out quickly. The reason I haven't heard of Rainbow Gravity btw is because I haven't had a look at the new packs yet, since the Gladiators Assualt and Jesse/Jaden recent packs.