• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I see what you mean. People often portray as May revealing her feelings to Ash because she isn't as oblivious as him. As the matter of fact, she isn't oblivious at all. She seems to know more about love more then the whole AG group. Maybe even more then Brock :p
Anyways, Ash won't know how to say it realistically. However it be so nice that one day in the series he would tell her how he feels at one point :(

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
I see what you mean. People often portray as May revealing her feelings to Ash because she isn't as oblivious as him. As the matter of fact, she isn't oblivious at all. She seems to know more about love more then the whole AG group. Maybe even more then Brock :p
Anyways, Ash won't know how to say it realistically. However it be so nice that one day in the series he would tell her how he feels at one point :(

Well she is more mature about love than everyone else in the AG group. And Ash, well check what I said on page 237 if you want to know what I think about Ash.

SuperNintendoMaster64

I'm thinking May because she can tell what love is, unlike Ash, but I could see him first, but if he does then he's gonna stutter, get all sweaty, and overall nervous. But his expression of his feelings will be kind-hearted!
Agreed 100%. May would likely be the one to confess first. Although, as you said, it would be pretty cool to have Ash confess first. But yeah, he'll likely be nervous due to his inexperience with love.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Well she is more mature about love than everyone else in the AG group. And Ash, well check what I said on page 237 if you want to know what I think about Ash.

I saw and I agree. I don't know why though, I love thinking it as May igniting the relationship between them. Someone like Brock should teach Ash how to get a lady ;) He could help out the next time he sees May lol.

SuperNintendoMaster64

I saw and I agree. I don't know why though, I love thinking it as May igniting the relationship between them. Someone like Brock should teach Ash how to get a lady ;) He could help out the next time he sees May lol.

Maybe, although it depends on what kind of advice he gives him. Remember, Brock doesn't exactly have the best luck with women XD.

SuperNintendoMaster64

Well, that's one possibility X3.

Kuvario

Brock would be good, in most fics when he gives people love advice, it's always right! Yet never on himself lol.

To Sethern, I can see this happening though, Ash knowing about his feelings but he's too embarrassed to say anything. And who can blame him, Brock has bad luck with love, and if he makes May mad, he's a dead man. *Shudders*

SuperNintendoMaster64

Maybe Ash would be to shy to tell May how he really feels about her :D

Yeah, maybe so. It'd make sense seeing as how he's not very experienced with romance. Though I'm sure that May would accept him anyway, as she likely knows how inexperienced Ash is with this kind of thing.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Yeah, maybe so. It'd make sense seeing as how he's not very experienced with romance. Though I'm sure that May would accept him anyway, as she likely knows how inexperienced Ash is with this kind of thing.
She would say yes and I could see her totally fiddling with her fingers and blushing. Oh, May xD
Also I had this weird ADVshipping dream last night, I was watching an episode of AG. And Ash and May were walking on a bridge, and May just hugs Ash from behind and they both confess their feelings. How cute is that? If only that could happen!

p96822

Evolve me please
I think May would be the one to be bold enough to tell Ash how she feels as everyone is hiding wacthing them

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I think May would be the one to be bold enough to tell Ash how she feels as everyone is hiding wacthing them

The thing is when everyone says "why does it only have to be May admitting her feelings?" I feel like it's more realistic, and wayy cuter. We could see May revealing her feelings more then Ash. Although in my POV, I felt like Ash showed more hints of liking May then she showed it. What about you guys?

SuperNintendoMaster64

The thing is when everyone says "why does it only have to be May admitting her feelings?" I feel like it's more realistic, and wayy cuter. We could see May revealing her feelings more then Ash. Although in my POV, I felt like Ash showed more hints of liking May then she showed it. What about you guys?

I think so too. Notice that Ash usually speaks in a softer, more toned-down voice when talking to May (the only other girl he's ever reacted that way to is Serena from what I know). So yeah, Ash has probably shown more hints of liking May, but May would still liely be the one to confess first due to her knowledge of love and romance.

Last edited:

Kuvario

I think so too, because Ash's voice gets softer and calmer when talking to her.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Yeah, or the way he cared about her, supported her, or just acted around her was more evident then May. Ash did soften up when he was talking to May especially when he wanted to tell her something important, or he wanted her to realize something. That is cute :3

Kuvario

Yeah, or the way he cared about her, supported her, or just acted around her was more evident then May. Ash did soften up when he was talking to May especially when he wanted to tell her something important, or he wanted her to realize something. That is cute :3

Yeah, just like in that Donphan episode, they looked into each others eyes so passionately, it was such a good hint. I think there is fan-fic about the episode, I'll find it for you guys later.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Yeah, just like in that Donphan episode, they looked into each others eyes so passionately, it was such a good hint. I think there is fan-fic about the episode, I'll find it for you guys later.
I recently watched that, and yeah I agree. (Same episode here) Also, Date Expectation was a cute episode on May's point of view. How she thought about being stuck on an island with Ash. Now, someone needs to write a fan fic about that haha. I just like how he made sure she'd change her mind about the grand festival.

Kuvario

I recently watched that, and yeah I agree. Also, Date Expectation was a cute episode on May's point of view. How she thought about being stuck on an island with Ash. Now, someone needs to write a fan fic about that haha.

I think there is a fan-fic about them being alone on an island, but it wasn't so good IMO. But I'm starting to remember what that fic I was referring to, I think it had something to do with Ash and May's eye colors.

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
Along the line of ways to tell each other, maybe a third party would tell them that it's obvious that they have feelings for each other. That leads to a discussion between the two about how they actually feel. Then they go to a buffet, and have every Advanceshipper be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.