• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBlueEyes23

Hey guys wouldn't it be great if we put an advanceshipping banner in our sigs at least for the ADV week?
Also, I want to do a captioning game too so here:

[img139]http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr325/Hikari_Platina/Advanceshipping/6.jpg[/img139]

LOL :D I think that is an AWESOME idea, I'd love to see all the cute ADV banners during their week of celebration. :)

Screen Cap

LOL I LOVE this pic :D

Ash: May, you need to follow your dream, you deserve this.
May: But-
Ash: I'll always be here for you when you get back, but you need to do this for you Just know, I'll always be there supporting you, and waiting until you come back home
*Kiss*

LOL :D Extremely sappy IK :S

I have a quick question....

When do you guys think we should have the themes decided on? Just to give the contributors time to prepare and such :)
For now, I definitely think that ORAS is the theme for the final day, but I think we should decide upon the other days in the next week or two.

And I have a new pic that I think would be cute to screen cap :)

http://esha-r.deviantart.com/art/A-comer-02-122858755

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Hey guys wouldn't it be great if we put an advanceshipping banner in our sigs at least for the ADV week?

[img139]http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr325/Hikari_Platina/Advanceshipping/6.jpg[/img139]

Yeah, if you have the time sure, if not I could make some. I mean ADV hasn't started yet so might as well make them early right?

Anyway guys we got anymore ideas to suggest?

And here is the list updated. I really like the Knight/Princess as it reminds me of Movie 8.

Teddiursa
Manaphy
Ribbon
Wedding
ORAS - Day 7
Food/Sweets
Celebration
Future
Reunion
Under the sea
Student/Teacher
Medieval
Night in shining armor
Kisses
Family life
Knight/Princess
Bulbasaur

Last edited:
Yeah, that would be great.
Satoshi: Haruka listen to me. I-
Haruka: You're gay?
Satoshi: No I-
Haruka: You gonna die?
Satoshi: No dammit. Listen to me, I-
Haruka: You pregnant?
Satoshi: What? No! Listen, I-
Haruka: You're quiting your dream?
Satoshi: *Facepalm*
Haruka: Lol, just kidding. I love you too
Satoshi: N- Wait what?

Yeah, if you have the time sure, if not I could make some. I mean ADV hasn't started yet so might as well make them early right?

Anyway guys we got anymore ideas to suggest?

And here is the list updated. I really like the Knight/Princess as it reminds me of Movie 8.

Teddiursa
Manaphy
Ribbon
Wedding
ORAS - Day 7
Food/Sweets
Celebration
Future
Reunion
Under the sea
Student/Teacher
Medieval
Night in shining armor
Kisses
Family life
Knight/Princess
I think this list is all good to go but I may add someting up later.

Now the question is, What activities are we going to do for the ADV week?

I have a quick question....

When do you guys think we should have the themes decided on? Just to give the contributors time to prepare and such :)
For now, I definitely think that ORAS is the theme for the final day, but I think we should decide upon the other days in the next week or two.
Hmm, I'll think about this for now.

And I have a new pic that I think would be cute to screen cap :)

http://esha-r.deviantart.com/art/A-comer-02-122858755
Haruka: Here, Satoshi-kun, I made you a sandwich <3
Satoshi: Neat!
Haruka: (Hehe, I hope that love potion works)

Last edited:

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Teddiursa
Manaphy
Ribbon
Wedding
ORAS - Day 7
Food/Sweets
Celebration
Future
Reunion
Under the sea
Student/Teacher
Medieval
Night in shining armor
Kisses
Family life
Knight/Princess

I think taking out the themes that already overlap with another one might be a good choice so we can streamline the list. We can probably include Knight/Princess already in the Medieval theme or vice versa, same with Under the Sea and Manaphy. Otherwise the list pretty much covers the bases for a good AdvanceShipping Week. But we did forget Bulbasaur, so add them there as well, if you'd like.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Now the question is, What activities are we going to do for the ADV week?
[/B]

You can do whatever you want to celebrate ADV week. You can draw fanart, make banners or GIFS, write oneshots or drabbles or make AMV's if you want. There is no limitation in what you want to do.

Ok, list updated. Some themes have been merged in together.

EDIT: 10/6/14

Teddiursa
Ribbon
Wedding
ORAS - Day 7
Food/Sweets
Celebration
Future
Reunion
Under the sea/Manaphy
Student&Teacher
Kisses
Family life
Knight&Princess/Medieval
Bulbasaur
Moments

Last edited:

BabyBlueEyes23

Hey guys :)
I just had an idea to add on to the list that will be voted upon for Advanceshipping week.
"Moments
We can take a particular moment from the ship, and expand upon it to how we wished it would have gone.
For example, you can take that iconic Ash telling May to follow her dreams while he akes care of Max moment, and end it how we wished it would have went....Stupid, I know, but it was just an idea that popped into my mind :)

I just had an idea to add on to the list that will be voted upon for Advanceshipping week.
"Moments
We can take a particular moment from the ship, and expand upon it to how we wished it would have gone.
For example, you can take that iconic Ash telling May to follow her dreams while he akes care of Max moment, and end it how we wished it would have went....Stupid, I know, but it was just an idea that popped into my mind :)
So, it's a "How it should have ended" theme. Yeah, that sounds cool like "The bicker, the better" episode should have ended with another love teasing from either side.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
"Moments

I've added moments in. I think one word themes are good because we can really be creative and not be held back. But of course we can keep suggesting themes in sentences and we can just shorten them down.

Anyway I've gone to advancers(advanceshipping site) and said we are going to celebrate advanceshipping week and they should join in. They will but they want to know the themes before they publish anything on it.

So in other words, when advanceshipping week comes it will be one huge giant party. :D

Last edited:
I've added moments in. I think one word themes are good because we can really be creative and not be held back. But of course we can keep suggesting themes in sentences and we can just shorten them down.

Anyway I've gone to advancers(advanceshipping site) and said we are going to celebrate advanceshipping week and they should join in. They will but they want to know the themes before they publish anything on it.

So in other words, when advanceshipping week comes it will be one huge giant party. :D
Your efforts are greatly appreciated. I look forward to ADV week with more people.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Well, it looks like I decided to come back at a good time. Hooray for Advanceshipping week!

Long time no see, Advanceshippers.

To those of you who are waiting on Burning Deadfall... good news and bad news. The bad news is that I've suffered some serious setbacks, including me getting badly sick (and still being sick, somewhat), family issues, and my laptop (with my half-finished chapter and all my notes) getting stolen. However, the good news is that despite all that and more, I'm not giving up. The next chapter of Burning Deadfall should be out in the next week or two (it's currently a little under 2/3's complete). I pray to god that things start going smoothly on it, because I'm sick of canceling stories.

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Okay, so since the posts have been deleted in which Midnight talked about this, we really need to vote on our themes for ADV Week. It got zero attention last time Midnight brought it up, but it needs to be done. Therefore...

Vote on your favorite themes for Advanceshipping Week! The top six themes will be selected, and organized into one theme per day! Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be the theme for November 21st!

Knight/Princess/Medieval/Knight in Shining Armor- 9
Ribbon- 7
Food/Sweets- 5
Manaphy/Under the Sea- 5
Reunion- 5
Student/Teacher- 5
Celebration- 2
Family life- 2
Future- 2
Teddiursa- 2
Bulbasaur-1
Kisses- 1
Moments- 1
Wedding- 1

Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, Midnight, but I figured we'd need to get this done (especially since we're probably going to have to do multiple rounds, given the small number of voters), and I'm unlikely to be able to participate much with the week itself, so I'd better help with setting it up. We also really need to get going with setting it up if we're serious about having Advancers forum write up something about our celebration and spread the word.

EDIT: Updated with Setsuna and asuna07's votes. Thanks guys. I've also put in my own (Knight/Princess, Medieval, Student/Teacher [which I wholeheartedly believe needs lots of votes], Ribbon, Celebration, and Future). Once we get a few more votes, I'll start reorganizing them in order of most votes to see which ones are in the lead.
EDIT 2: DarkLucarioADV's votes are added, and the list is reorganized. Glad to see so much enthusiasm for this, so far. I'm actually probably going to do a couple of these instead of my promised double-update for BD. Though I do plan to release the next chapter of that this week, still.
EDIT 3: phanphycross and Doziz's votes are in.
EDIT 4: BabyBlueEyes123 has voted. In case anybody is wonder, this is just so I can keep track of who has voted. Will probably condense it into a spoiler list of names if it gets much longer.
EDIT 5: Midnightmoon has voted, and given me the go-ahead, making me feel awesome in the process xD
EDIT 6: Updated votes and topics to comply with the conjoined topics. Also gave a free vote to both "Bulbasaur" and "Moments" so that they have a prayer of actually getting picked.

Last edited:
Okay, so since the posts have been deleted in which Midnight talked about this, we really need to vote on our themes for ADV Week. It got zero attention last time Midnight brought it up, but it needs to be done. Therefore...

Vote on your favorite themes for Advanceshipping Week! The top six themes will be selected, and organized into one theme per day! Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be the theme for November 21st!

Teddiursa
Manaphy
Ribbon
Wedding
Food/Sweets
Celebration
Future
Reunion
Under the sea
Student/Teacher
Medieval
Night in shining armor
Knight/Princess
Kisses
Family life

Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, Midnight, but I figured we'd need to get this done (especially since we're probably going to have to do multiple rounds, given the small number of voters), and I'm unlikely to be able to participate much with the week itself, so I'd better help with setting it up.

I'll go with the ff:
Teddiursa
Manaphy
Wedding
Ribbon
Knight/Princess
Reunion

Oh yeah! We're back in action!

Oh wow, we're back and running (sucks that some newer posts were deleted but the forums is that matters)

Anyway, I just wrote another oneshot fic (which I never thought I'd do again :p )
feel free to read it: http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/art/Ash-and-May-s-facebook-confession-488295138
Woah, Asuna with your drawing skills, and fanfics, I think you can make a good doujin now. Anyway, I love the story.

Teddiursa
Manaphy
Ribbon
Wedding
Food/Sweets
Celebration
Future
Reunion
Under the sea
Student/Teacher
Medieval
Night in shining armor
Knight/Princess
Kisses
Family life

Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, Midnight, but I figured we'd need to get this done (especially since we're probably going to have to do multiple rounds, given the small number of voters), and I'm unlikely to be able to participate much with the week itself, so I'd better help with setting it up.

I voted for these:

Ribbon
Reunion
Knight/Princess
Food/Sweets
Family life
Under the sea

Doziz

Fossil Hunter
Hey, my introduction post is gone ;_;

I'd like to vote for;
Ribbon
Student / Teacher
Knight / Princess
Manaphy
Food / Sweets

phanpycross

God-king
I dont think I ever became an official member of the thread, but ive still posted here before I think.

Manaphy
Teddiursa
Ribbon
Food
Knight in shinning armor
Kisses

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I dont think I ever became an official member of the thread, but ive still posted here before I think.

What does kisses stand for?

No worries, phanpycross, I'm not sure I was even an "official" member of the thread either, but I've been accepted anyway =)

...um. Exactly what it says? Kissing? This isn't a 30 kisses challenge or anything xD

And oh no, Doziz! Ahh, we lost a lot to that stupid downtime.

Also, both of you do have up to six votes. If you don't want to vote for six, that's fine, but you can. I'll get to editing in your choices ASAP.

Anybody thinking of what they'd like to do for the various themes? Knight/Princess and Medieval could have some cool artwork of Ash and May dressed up in Fire Emblem or Legend of Zelda style (wish I could draw SO much right now...). I've already got a oneshot or drabble planned for Student/Teacher, should that get picked.

EDIT: Votes tallied! We have a full six front-runners, good.

Last edited:

BabyBlueEyes23

OMG!!!! UGGGG DX
That downtime was SO ANNOYING!!! and took away so much time, and a few of the recent posts :( But all well….
Thankyou SO MUCH Eon Master for taking such great initiative and taking in the votes for the upcoming week, I definitely agree, personally at least, that the participants will need as much time as possible to get whatever they are publishing out
So here are my votes for the six weeks leading to ORAS

-Student/Teacher
-Ribbons
-Sweets
-Knight/Princess
-Family Life
-Reunions

I'm curious to see the finalized list, and I think it should be out by the end of the week at the latest.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I'll give people until Saturday evening. That way, people who are busy with schoolwork (it is midterms time for us college students, after all) will have a chance to vote. That sound fair to everyone? Or do you think Friday evening is enough time?

Also, it's six days, not six weeks. Oh my god, can you even imagine the chaos of an ADV celebration lasting six weeks? It'd be a nightmare xD

Will have your votes tallied in a moment, Blues.

EDIT: Votes tallied! My three favorites are still in the top six =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.