• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
DAY TWO DONEEE~

[imgsize=700]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/320/c/d/ribbon_by_little_missmidnight-d86nyf6.png[/imgsize]

I'm still working on my day 3 pic and day 4. I'm getting left behind, damn it. lol.

lol, don't worry about that, I'm sure your works will be great. So are planning and making something for everyday no matter what?

Wuster

Amour/ADV shipper!
Hey all, damn is it good to be back. Most of you probably won't know what I'm talking about, but I need to say a few things..

1) Sorry to all the people that read my FanFic and were left hanging. It wasn't my intention, but (as cliche as it sounds) life took over, and I seldom got the time to work on new chapters. Eventually, I became disinterested in Pokemon completely (with a renewed interest coming on the eve of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!).

2) As I am taking a few courses on writing next semester, I think it would be prudent for me to start up (or improve upon the existing chapters of the FanFic I effectively abandoned) a piece of writing. I'd like to keep it open ended (no real end until I see fit). This will be during summer, for obvious logistical reasons.

With all that out of the way, I'm looking forward to seeing some more AdvanceShippers on here with the ORAS series! I'm also holding out hope that May and Max will make an appearance in the anime in order to indirectly promote these games. I'll admit, after the DP series, I stopped watching.. so I am very, very behind. I did watch half of the BW series the other day, and it seems decent, but the XY series seems.. odd? I think all the new Pokemon look really weird to be honest. I'm quite used to the RBY/GS/RSE/FRLG/DPP looking ones, and I'm even starting to warm up to the BW ones, but the XY Pokemon look waaay too out there for me to be able to visualize myself actually using them..

And it's good to see some familiar faces still here! (cough cough midnight cough)

matthew11

8000 MMR
Ah well, this thread went dead 5 days ago. Might as well continue the game to bring this thread back alive into a living zombie.

Wait, what do you mean by "Your Ash!?". At that moment, Ash face-palmed himself, knowing Iris. The young girl with an Axew began to burst into laughter due to May's reaction. "Fooled, ya!", Iris shouted. May was shocked at what Iris said while Ash still has his hand covering his face due to embarrassment. "But seriously, the princess of Hoenn and this spoiled brat, are dating?", Iris added. Both Ash and May blushed heavily on what Iris said but before they could respond, another voice was heard. "Dating? But what about Serena?" the voice said.....

Continuation:

"Shhh! Bonnie! Don't say it out- ah well. We're caught anyway..." Clemont said, his hand over his little sister's mouth. Ash and May were shocked on the sound of Bonnie saying something regarding Ash's friend. Could it be...

"Well now, who's this guy? Iris said. "Hehe, sorry, my little sister got suddenly loud. I'm Clemont, and this is my little sister, Bonnie." Clemont introduced, gesturing for a handshake, to which Iris accepts. "I'm Iris, by the way." Iris introduced herself. "Can you please keep my brother, s'il vous plaît?" Bonnie said, her left knee on the ground, somewhat proposing to her. "Bonnie! I told you not to do that again!" Clemont cringed at the sight, and used his Aipom Arm to pull Bonnie away from Iris. He began walking away, scolding Bonnie, until...

"Clemont." Ash said. "Uhh, yes?" Clemont said, turning around to see him. "...What did Bonnie mean by, 'What about Serena?" Ash asked. This got May curious too.

EDIT:

Oh come on! Where are the Advanceshippers at?!

And, Wuster, welcome back, even I have not known you yet. That's a nice sig, but... You spelt Amourshipping wrong lol.

Last edited:

Wuster

Amour/ADV shipper!
That is a tad embarrassing, thanks for the catch! And yes, I had hoped with the ORAS remakes that this thread might get a bit revitalized, but I guess not..

"Shhh! Bonnie! Don't say it out- ah well. We're caught anyway..." Clemont said, his hand over his little sister's mouth. Ash and May were shocked on the sound of Bonnie saying something regarding Ash's friend. Could it be...

"Well now, who's this guy? Iris said. "Hehe, sorry, my little sister got suddenly loud. I'm Clemont, and this is my little sister, Bonnie." Clemont introduced, gesturing for a handshake, to which Iris accepts. "I'm Iris, by the way." Iris introduced herself. "Can you please keep my brother, s'il vous plaît?" Bonnie said, her left knee on the ground, somewhat proposing to her. "Bonnie! I told you not to do that again!" Clemont cringed at the sight, and used his Aipom Arm to pull Bonnie away from Iris. He began walking away, scolding Bonnie, until...

"Clemont." Ash said. "Uhh, yes?" Clemont said, turning around to see him. "...What did Bonnie mean by, 'What about Serena?" Ash asked. This got May curious too.

Continuation:
"Well, you see-uhh" stammered the blonde inventor.
"Nothing" completed Bonnie for her brother, with a sheepish grin of her own.
"Yes, absolutely nothing" echoed Clemont with the same grin.
They both began to take a tentative step away from the scene.
"Wait just one minute" called out Ash, "you know we shouldn't hide things from each other you two. And if it has something important to do with me and my friends, I want to know. Don't you trust me?
Clemont turned around to face Ash who had a serious look,
"It's not that we don't trust you" began Clemont, "It's just that-"
"I'll say it" Serena appeared out if nowhere, surpring everybody.
"Serena, are you sure?"Clemont said softly with concern.
"Of course, I would have to say it at some point" Serena looked towards Clemont with a small smile, "thanks for keeping it a secret."
Clemont only nodded. Serena walked up to the others. Her eyes caught May's and this caused both to feel a certain level of dread.

Man, I feel like just a terrible advanceshipper. I've been ignoring it for too long, and I've even been paying more attention to other ships. I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore.
Oh and hello wuster. Welcome back. You seem to be an advanceshipping veteran. I'm still relatively new to this though. Hopefully some life can be injected into this thread, like other threads on this site...

matthew11

8000 MMR
Man, I feel like just a terrible advanceshipper. I've been ignoring it for too long, and I've even been paying more attention to other ships. I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore.
Oh and hello wuster. Welcome back. You seem to be an advanceshipping veteran. I'm still relatively new to this though. Hopefully some life can be injected into this thread, like other threads on this site...

Don't feel bad, dude. It's just that there's no activity going around here recently. And I even notified Setsuna from another thread, though that didn't help Lol.

Anyway, since there is no topic going around here (duhh), might as well start a new one.

..... Ahmm... I have none Lol. Anyone up for starting a new one?

Okay, here is a quick question for the thread,
What is your favorite advanceshipping moment in the Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea in terms of adv shipping?
Ash and May swimming with luvdiscs
Seeing how much it obviously killed Ash when he saw May hurt when they couldn't find Manaphy
Ash making sure May, manaphy, and Pikachu would make it out okay even if he failed to save the sea temple
May's thought being enough to give Ash enough strength to push foward and save the sea temple
May's reaction when she realizes Ash might have not made it
Or those 5 minutes where Ash is pretty much the king of the sea. And since Manaphy is the prince of the sea, and May is Manaphy's mother...yeah.
There may be more but these are the moments that I remember, which one is your fave?

Also so you any of you have any idea how May could make a cameo in the anime. Because the way things are going, that seems like it'll never happen, which makes me :(

Chelc

Hi guys, sorry to be off topic, I'm not an Advanceshipper, but I came across this series of pictures that I've never seen before. I thought I would share it in case you guys haven't, either. Maybe one of you knows where this is from? I wasn't sure if it was real / edited / whatnot. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy it, regardless of whether it is something legitimate or not. :) If it's real, it would be cool if there was a video of this somewhere, since it looks pretty cute and funny from what you can make of it.

http://i.imgur.com/4EuZ0Oq.jpg
found it from here

Hi guys, sorry to be off topic, I'm not an Advanceshipper, but I came across this series of pictures that I've never seen before. I thought I would share it in case you guys haven't, either. Maybe one of you knows where this is from? I wasn't sure if it was real / edited / whatnot. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy it, regardless of whether it is something legitimate or not. :) If it's real, it would be cool if there was a video of this somewhere, since it looks pretty cute and funny from what you can make of it.

found it from here

Wow, I've never seen those before. Thats really cool. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're edited, but still its cute and funny.
Thanks for posting it here, very enjoyable and yeah, it would be cool if there was a video of it. Who knows, maybe it was something they cut out of the anime,a Pokemon magazine or something.
Thanks for sharing!

matthew11

8000 MMR
What is your favorite advanceshipping moment in the Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea in terms of adv shipping?

Also so you any of you have any idea how May could make a cameo in the anime. Because the way things are going, that seems like it'll never happen, which makes me :(

My most favorite scene in that movie was when Satoshi forced Haruka, Pikachu, and Manaphy in the capsule to be safe from the incoming flood. 5 minutes later, Haruka prayed to Arceus (wut?) that Satoshi would be alright while her eyes were glassy. I can see how Haruka's care for Satoshi is really big. There are many more of them advanceshippy moments there, but that one is my favorite :). And one more thing I just realized after watching that movie, though you've already mentioned it, that Satoshi was technically the King of the Sea, and Manaphy was considered the Prince of the Sea, and Haruka was basically Manaphy's mother... Yeah.

found it from here

I would have flipped my table if this was really, but sadly, it isn't. *sigh*. But it is kinda cute.

found it from here

Man if this was real, Ash and Serena's date will not be that much hyped (Well it depends, lol). :D
Anyway, I love it! *Wishing this was real*

Anyway, it's nice to see this thread rock and rollin' again. Sorry if I can't post much in this thread, I just can't think of anything to contribute at the moment and at the same time, the hype for the other thread is keeping me busy. :(

But I'll be back if I get more interesting things to share. :D

phanpycross

God-king
Ash and May swimming with luvdiscs
Seeing how much it obviously killed Ash when he saw May hurt when they couldn't find Manaphy
Ash making sure May, manaphy, and Pikachu would make it out okay even if he failed to save the sea temple
May's thought being enough to give Ash enough strength to push foward and save the sea temple
May's reaction when she realizes Ash might have not made it
Or those 5 minutes where Ash is pretty much the king of the sea. And since Manaphy is the prince of the sea, and May is Manaphy's mother...yeah.
There may be more but these are the moments that I remember, which one is your fave?

I think putting May Manaphy, and pikachu in that capsule was both very cute and brave :D

why he didnt summon corphish is beyond me

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

found it from here

Chelc, I'm not sure that's official. Look at the way May looks in the big middle pic on the right, almost like she's photoshopped in.

If this pic existed for real don't you think it would have been part of that classic debate thread? :p

Wuster

Amour/ADV shipper!
The Manaphy movie is definitely one of my all time favourites! The Jirachi one was also pretty neat. In the Manaphy one, I loved the scene where Manaphy used (heartswap?!) when Ash was pretty close to drowning (if I remember correctly, and he heard May/Pikachu).

@PikaBones: I wouldn't say I'm a veteran, but I was around when this thread was active everyday.. those were the days man. I was also around when PikamasterADV disappeared, which will go down as one of the saddest moments in AshxMay fanfiction! It's good to see some people still supporting this ship though!

Edit: I also have a sorta blurry idea for a ADVshipping fanfic.. Involves the sorta drawn out idea of May travelling with Ash again.. Not sure if I should go through with that or not. Would you guys like to see one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.