1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Gazmof, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Satoshi no masara

Satoshi no masara I'm not Red

May: Hey, Ash! I know you love Pokemon battles so I got you this mega ring! *hands over a box to Ash*
    Ash: Sweet! You're the best, May! *opens box* Wait, this doesn't look like a mega ring at all.
    May: Surprise! It's an engagement ring! Let's get married!
    Ash: B-b-but mega ring...... :(

2. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

What would Max reaction would be if Ash was said to be May's boyfriend

3. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken Feeling Mello

He'd be disgusted, in a funny manner, that one of his best friends is actually dating his sister.

4. I think he would be excited about them being together, but he would definitely tease both of them about it.

5. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

How would May confess her feeling toward Ash so he can understand

6. Satoshi no masara

Day 1: This is May, and today was supposed to be the day I tell Ash my true feelings for him. I said to him "I love you" but then he replied, "Oh, but I love you too. You're one of my best friends!" Yeah, not really the kind of response I was hoping for. >_>

Day 2: Today I tried to write Ash a short letter about my feelings for him. Maybe this time, he'll finally get it. I gave the letter to him but when he was about to read it, Pikachu "accidentally" hits us with his Thunderbolt (shocking, isn't it? *ba dum tss*). Unfortunately, the letter got toasted as well. (I didn't realize they were in the middle of a training, d'oh! >_<)

Day 3: I talked to Mrs. Ketchum today and she said that the only way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so I prepared a dish for him. But after just one bite, Ash's face went purple all of a sudden and he rushed out of the kitchen and made his way to the toilet. Something tells me he didn't liked it. (Note to self: Pay attention to Brock's cooking lessons next time)

Day 4: Okay, I just realized I should have done this since day 1 but I tried kissing him today and yes, I really did it. But after the kiss he was like "weird, Serena did the same to me since my last day in Kalos. Is that really how girls say their goodbyes?" GAAAHHH!!! ASH, JUST HOW DENSE CAN YOU GET!? ARRGHH! Also I don't know who this Serena girl is but she is now on my "love rivals list" (along with the 100+ women who also likes Ash).

Day 5: Food wasn't the only way through Ash's heart. He is a Pokemon trainer and his dream is to become a Pokemon master one day, so I thought maybe a battle would help me connect with him more. I challenged him to a Pokemon battle and he eagerly accepted it. We had a 3-on-3 battle and both of us gave it all our best. After the battle, we talked for a bit and I told him again about the feelings that I have for him and then he said, "that battle really opened my eyes, May. I didn't realized it until now how much you really loved me. I guess I love you too and I would be happy to be your boyfriend. Let's be together forever!" ....Huh, neat.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  7. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

This was hilarious. I honestly love this way too much.

8. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

Which girl would push May to confess her feelings.

9. Satoshi no masara

Definitely not Serena. She would rather push May off a cliff

I can imagine Mallow being the one to push May to confess her feelings the most. I can see her as May's personal motivator. Gosh, I hope someone can write a story like that.

10. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

I wonder if Dawn would try to give her a push to be with Ash?

11. Satoshi no masara

Honestly, I see Dawn as a female version of Ash. She's as dense as Ash when it comes to romance (ok, maybe just a little). Though I'd love to see Mallow and Dawn working together to make Ash and May a couple.

12. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

In my fanfiction, when May tries to kiss Ash before stopping and feeling nervous this being her first kiss.

13. Satoshi no masara

Anyone else thinking Ash and May would look good cosplaying as Deku and Ochaco from My Hero Academia?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  14. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

Maybe Dawn or their mothers. Deku and Ochaco cosplay sounds cool.

BTW guys, thanks for the votes on May's Justice. Won best timeless fic and advanceshipping fic.

15. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

how would May deal with her jealous over other girls flirting with Ash?

16. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Black Diamond

Hey. Hope you don’t mind if I crash the party.

I just wanna say that I used to support Advanceshipping a long time ago. It’s not my OTP but it used to be. Even though I do support other pairings involving Ash and May, I will always have a soft spot for this pairing.

17. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

While I am the guy who ships May with Drew.

This isn't too bad of a love story, considering May developed from what isn't even a rookie trainer into a top coordinator that is also able to keep up with Ash... its welcoming.

18. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

I wonder how May would struggle choosing on who she want to be with?

19. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

This type of question results in threesomes and a really dumb plot, or May flipping a coin when she can't choose. Breaking Drew's heart of a rose isn't that big of a deal, while Ash is very dense with women and would wish the ship a smooth sailing.

20. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken Feeling Mello

I think May's Crush by PikamasterADV answered the dilemma perfectly.