• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I've recently re-read May's Crush. It's still the best story I've read regarding this shipping.

Manqoba

MultiShipper
Oh man it's been so long since i've been here. I haven't reach much advanceshipping recently.

Anyone have good advanceshipping recs?

Thanks in advance! :)
Hmm, fanfiction recs?

I think I vote to go force Aqua to write more since all of her stuff is amazing.

Honestly though, most of my reading material comes from the Advancers these days, so I don't think I could help much.

I'd love to read more And the Winner Is... but someone hasn't updated their beautiful fanfic in a year and a half *nudge nudge*

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Hmm, fanfiction recs?

I think I vote to go force Aqua to write more since all of her stuff is amazing.

Honestly though, most of my reading material comes from the Advancers these days, so I don't think I could help much.

I'd love to read more And the Winner Is... but someone hasn't updated their beautiful fanfic in a year and a half *nudge nudge*
Aqua ?

Redstar45

I see i wil check it out.

victini8

Oh man it's been so long since i've been here. I haven't reach much advanceshipping recently.

Anyone have good advanceshipping recs?

Thanks in advance! :)
Check out this fan fic that I co—author called Pokemon: Rise of Heroes. Here’s the link for it: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4585261/1/Pokemon-Rise-of-Heroes

I would also recommend my first Advanceshipping fic too. Here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6902675/1/May-and-Ash-s-Unova-Journey

I am even working on an extended version of the Rise of Heroes story on deviantArt as well. And I hope that you get to our version of the ninth movie. We put in a lot of hard work and thought into it. :D

victini8

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Yo, I just want to say that, for all fans of May's Crush: Final Frontier, it's finished.

MagmarFire, a guy who posted here only once at the start of this year [last page, even] has been working on a sequel since December 1st, 2018. And well, he's done quite a good work, got my own personal seal of approval here.

Everyone, please, go check it out.

Hot Limit

Hey Fellow Advanceshippers!

Just here to recommend an amazing advanceshipping fic I recently read! It's super good! X) I figured ya'll might like it too!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13464567/1/just-another-textbook-case

And to keep the momentum going:

What do you guys think about the new sword and shield anime? And do you think there'd be any hope of May coming in? I'd love to see a way for her too (although admittedly, that's kinda wishful thinking at this point). Still hypothetically! X)

Manqoba

MultiShipper
Hey Fellow Advanceshippers!

Just here to recommend an amazing advanceshipping fic I recently read! It's super good! X) I figured ya'll might like it too!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13464567/1/just-another-textbook-case

And to keep the momentum going:

What do you guys think about the new sword and shield anime? And do you think there'd be any hope of May coming in? I'd love to see a way for her too (although admittedly, that's kinda wishful thinking at this point). Still hypothetically! X)
I love this amazing AdvanceShipping fic, but the author hasn't updated in a while ;)

A few weeks ago I would've said there's a chance she'd return for the Hoenn episode, but that's come and gone now. I'm really not sure. But I guess if Misty can just come out of nowhere in SM, anything's possible.

Hot Limit

I love this amazing AdvanceShipping fic, but the author hasn't updated in a while ;)

A few weeks ago I would've said there's a chance she'd return for the Hoenn episode, but that's come and gone now. I'm really not sure. But I guess if Misty can just come out of nowhere in SM, anything's possible.
Haha, well I'm trying to work on my works and I know other's are busy haha (like Momo haha). I'm hoping to update my fic in the near future by the way!

But yeah the one I sent is a oneshot and is amazing!

And yeah I can see that. I'm going to be an optimist haha. Hopefully she does come back!

Redstar45

Um ....How to start... accutally Im new here, I never knew much about this site, but after a friend in Advancers fourm suggested me, so I joined... Im an Advanceshipper btw....

Redstar45

ChloboShoka

Writer
The last fic I wrote for advanceshipping was about lockdown restrictions in Galar in response to the advancers theme. I liked reading the other entries too. It's becoming a tradition of mine to get merchandise/plushies/figures of my OTPS. But the one OTP I haven't done this for yet is Advanceshipping. I'm planning on buying the May plushie on pokevault and later looking up a plushie of Ash.