1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Gazmof, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Well the biggest thing that kept may away was her Japanese voice actor, but if I remember correctly that issue that kept her away seemed to be resolved. I know that they brought back Brock and Misty back in sun and moon for the anniversary but I would say there is still a chance

Redstar45 likes this.
  2. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

3. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken A Greater Evil

I've recently re-read May's Crush. It's still the best story I've read regarding this shipping.

4. Hot Limit

Hot Limit Well-Known Member

Oh man it's been so long since i've been here. I haven't reach much advanceshipping recently.

Anyone have good advanceshipping recs?

Thanks in advance! :)

Jerimiyah likes this.
  5. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

Hmm, fanfiction recs?

I think I vote to go force Aqua to write more since all of her stuff is amazing.

Honestly though, most of my reading material comes from the Advancers these days, so I don't think I could help much.

I'd love to read more And the Winner Is... but someone hasn't updated their beautiful fanfic in a year and a half *nudge nudge*

An Angry Charizard likes this.
  6. Redstar45

Redstar45 A POCKET MONSTERS & DIGITAL MONSTERS Fan !

Aqua ?

7. Manqoba

Manqoba MultiShipper

aquadrop13/LordMomo lol

Jerimiyah likes this.
  8. Redstar45

Redstar45 A POCKET MONSTERS & DIGITAL MONSTERS Fan !

I see i wil check it out.

9. victini8

victini8 Member

Check out this fan fic that I co—author called Pokemon: Rise of Heroes. Here’s the link for it: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4585261/1/Pokemon-Rise-of-Heroes

I would also recommend my first Advanceshipping fic too. Here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6902675/1/May-and-Ash-s-Unova-Journey

I am even working on an extended version of the Rise of Heroes story on deviantArt as well. And I hope that you get to our version of the ninth movie. We put in a lot of hard work and thought into it. :D

Jerimiyah likes this.
  10. victini8

victini8 Member