• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...I must say, the thread is becoming quiet now...wonder where's everyone??? We need a new topic,,,very good topic!!!

Hjörung´s wrath

Merovingian relic
Kudos to Jinx for top notch artwork!

Sweet Autumn Bunny said:

How do you think Ash and May would feel if they were constantly
commented on how much of a great couple they look?

May will surely have a little blushes in her cheeks, laugh loudly, flaps her
arms like a pidgey and will say something like "We're not a great c-couple!
We're just friends, really great friends!! really, I'm not lying!!" while Ash will
be like "Couple?? is that another name for a double-battle partner or
something??" ^^ Oh Ash....

Btw, I'm new here!! and I'm a #1 fan of Advanceshipping. YAY!!!

Welcome aboard, Bunny! Your prediction is so spot on I couldn´t picture it
any better myself. ^^

I must say, the thread is becoming
quiet now...wonder where's everyone??? We need a new topic,,,very good
topic!!!

Don´t worry about the occasional quietness, we´re doing surprisingly good
for a vintage ship. If you think it´s silent here, just take a look at f.ex.
rocket or contestshipping thread, which look more like this:

[img139]http://www.biginamerica.co.uk/content/bin/images/large/Tumbleweed_on_highway162.jpg[/img139]

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Don´t worry about the occasional quietness, we´re doing surprisingly good
for a vintage ship. If you think it´s silent here, just take a look at f.ex.
rocket or contestshipping thread, which look more like this:

[img139]http://www.biginamerica.co.uk/content/bin/images/large/Tumbleweed_on_highway162.jpg[/img139]

Rofl. it gets quiet here at times but that doesn't mean this place is dead.

I haven't posted my work here for some time. lol. have a look if you guys want. ^^

Advance: Rain

And Jinx. nice work. i think i posted a comment on that on DA. i won't be surprised if i see that work on advanceshipping vidoes on youtube. rofl.

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer
Hey all! Long time shipper, I'm best known for my shippy art at DeviantART.
I felt like sharing my newest advanceshipping fanart. (Needs to figure out how to post the actual picture on forums, I've been here since 06 and I still don't know. Ashamed =_=)

http://jinxsatoharu.deviantart.com/art/AdvanceShipping-United-DP-123640817

I hope you like it! I am hugely influenced by suzu. More to come!
-Jinx[/I]
Oh wow, that is a really great piece of artwork, Jinx! It's definitely reminiscent of Suzu, but still has enough unique character to identify it as your own work. I'll definitely check out your other work if this is the kind of quality we can expect from you ^^

How do you think Ash and May would feel if they were constantly
commented on how much of a great couple they look?

Well, I think they'd probably both get a little flustered - Ash because he wouldn't know how to respond and May because it would hit a little close to home and she really wants them to be a couple, yet can't sum up the courage to ask him.

Oh tumbleweeds... What a familiar sight.

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
isn't may with drew?

First, I advise you against saying that again.

Second, athough I don't hate Drew as much as I used to, due to some recent events... (those of you who know me, not Sp1derp1g, the person behind Sp1derp1g, know whoat I'm talking about), I'm still not fond of Contestshipping.

Third, THIS IS AN ADVANCESHIPPING THREAD!!! (/end rant)

Now that that is taken care of, I'll go back to my current obcession, mind time travel. *goes to time travel in the mind*

lotr297

wahaha
isn't may with drew?
Well done, your first day on the forums and you've gone and upset us Advanceshippers.

On topic...

Some great work there Jinx, hoping to see from you, and great quality as always midnightjewelz, Kudos to you two, though you've made me jealous of your drawing abilities...

I'd also like to say a warm welcome to Sweet Autumn Bunny.

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer
Guys, please do not reply to trolls, especially if you are not going to add anything to the thread other than yelling at someone's thinly-veiled attempt at flaming. I'm not going to give any of you a warning, since I know your intentions were good, but please keep that in mind for the future.

As for you, chaoslord029, you've just earned yourself a warning.

Here's a new topic for all of you to consider:

How did you feel about the shippiness in The Bicker The Better (AG072)?

This is a classic episode amongst Advanceshippers here, so I'm expecting some good stuff!

Last edited:

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
I'm not really a fan of the "they fight that means they're in love" concept especially since Ash and May aren't the type of people who would act like that. However there are some moments I found cute in this episode such as the scene at the end when they make up and compliment each other. I also liked Ash and May worked together to beat Team Rocket, it's a shame they didn't have any other double battles together.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
If you guys find something offensive report it to a Shipping moderator. Don't take matters into your own hands because most of the time people tend to overreact and it can result in flaming, which is punishable.

Thanks.

the episode was great...but something is kind of missing, I don't know what it is...

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Oh my, I haven't posted in this thread in around forever! XD But hey, I still got to be one of the first posters in this thread at the least. XD

Btw, great artworks I saw in the last few pages. I went and saved this one into my picture folder. And I remember the same artist doing the Sasuke-Sakura cosplay pic with Satoshi and Haruka. That cosplay pic is one of my favourite SatoHaru's off deviantART. X3

Oh and I made a banner of that fanart cuz I was bored and had the time to, so why not? XD

Random SatoHaru banner ;)

Yeah, I've been experimenting too much with GIMP to even check how absolutely diabolical good it is. XD I'm kinda "meh" with how it turned out but may as well share. XD

Okay, time to answer topic seeing as it's an episode I remember well. :D

I remember being surprised at this episode because I didn't think Satoshi and Haruka argued that much and it reminded me to old eps where there were many couples being teased about. I thought it was fun to have people tease Satoshi and Haruka about each other and them denying it was so expected. XD

And their arguing was so pointless too and then I realised that Satoshi and Haruka have never had a serious argument. Just pointless bickering every now and again. It's very cute and I think it's good too, it means that if they got together, they wouldn't have any risk of a horrible break-up either. XD

And the girls VS boys thing was pretty hilarious - I wanted Haruka's side to win, mostly due to my bias towards Haruka over Satoshi. XDDD But then at the end of the episode, when they made up, I was like, "awwww yay."

I don't remember Satoshi making up with any of the others like that up to that episode - I kinda think him and Kasumi were just like, "whatever" after a while but never taking the time to resolve their differences fully. Then again, I haven't watched the eps in forever and I'm currently having a phase of AS bias. XD

I don't think too much more needed to be added, this felt more like a development episode for the two to allow their bond to get closer and so on. XD And feel free to agree/disagree with my points and stuff. XD

lotr297

wahaha

the episode was great...but something is kind of missing, I don't know what it is...

I know what you mean, I liked it a lot, but I did get the feeling that something was missing

Also, is it just me, or is it that everytime a mod posts here, we all hide for a week?

When Ash competes in the Sinnoh League, what kind off support would May give him?

^^ I know!! May should visit Ash at the Sinnoh League championship and Dawn and May should wear their cheer leading outfits and try some cheerleader shouts or rhythm like "Give me an A, Give me a S, Give me a H, Who's the champion?? Ash Ketchum!! Yay!!"

May would be cute with her cheerleading outfit. People (and Gary) would be surely jealous that Ash has cute cheerleaders unlike Gary's :)

Also, is it just me, or is it that everytime a mod posts here, we all hide for a week?
lol i agree with you

crisiscore

ZAP CANNON

When Ash competes in the Sinnoh League, what kind off support would May give him?

I think May would give Ash a call and wish him the best of luck. Hopefully she will remind him to bring his half-ribbon for good luck! lol and that she will also hold hers. We all know May will definitely hold on to her ribbon for good luck during her johto grand festivals [=

lotr297

wahaha
Yeah, when's its time for the weekly episode topic?

I think she'd be there at the league, unless her Grand festival is on at the same time.

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
Um....hello. I'm pretty new here (this is my 1st post so I hav no clue what I'm doing lol) but I'm a huge gigantical fan of Advanceshipping so I was wondering if I could join this. I think I'll answer this question now since I don't have much to do (except watch Pokemon Advance)
Pretty much what everyone said....a call and the ribbon should definitely be mentioned, that would be superly cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.