• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Since May isn't the main girl anymore, do you think advanceshipping is starting to be forgotten?

No it will not be forgotten. Ofcourse new kids watching the show and playing the games won't really get to know advanceshipping but most of us old guys won't forget it, that's for sure. If the writers are keep on doing their main job, advertising the games while making an average anime we, advanceshippers, will probably not get many new quality moments, but that doesn't mean the ship will be forgotten. It will always stay in our collective memory, a great time to look back too. New shippers, fanfics and fanart will even give it some freshness now and then when needed.

Oh and yeah you are right, I do look a lot like that guy who used to be one of the regulars here. You may not see me as much anymore, but i'm still there.. somewhere, a bit like May and the relation she has with ash are never really away either. Just try to look behind some corner and you might catch us again ^^

For now just celebrate the summer!
[img139]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/290/a/f/_SatoHaru_pic__by_R_SRaven.jpg[/img139]
By R_SRaven.

I like Pikachu

Yep, it's all to sad. But at least May didn't travel with Drew and kept the ribbon and that Ash and May share and how she visited Ash in Sinnoh.

XxMays_flowerxX

Golden eyes <3
Hey people! I'm new to this place! and i um er, was wondering if I could join!?

Has anybody ever noticed this?

Oh yeah there's a lot of hints in the movie nine. Like one of them could be when Ash always stayed around May and would stay behind her or watch her? I think it's quite romantic, a boy looking out for a girl, to make sure she's safe.

Oh and just to ask, I heard something in a Japanese trailer that May and Ash were going down this sewer thing, and Ash was trying to save her. Is that true??

Hey seems like forever since I've been here. Anyways...

Since May isn't the main girl anymore, do you think advanceshipping is starting to be forgotten?

Unfortunanly, yes. And like the person above said, when May left, it just seemed like contestshipping all the way :(. But I also think when May came back to see Ash in Sinnoh, we knew that Advanceshipping has a chance because they kept the ribbon.
Which means that we kinda came back with fanart and fanfiction. But now, advanceshipping is sorta forgotten. But hey, if Pokeshipping can survive, then so can we!! :)

(P.S Also, I may be looking at this too closely, but during her reunion, she said that she couldn't beat Drew or Harley. So how could she have traveled with them if she said that she couldn't beat either, if she has 3 ribbons. Thus, she traveled alone and not with Drew. So ha take that contestshippers!! ;) Ok, I'm just gonna stop because I went off topic a bit sorry!!)

she didn't travel alone she had her pokemon ...

dragontamer23

AshXMay all the way!

No. Advanceshipping will never be forgotten. If you had just started watching Pokemon in the diamond/Pearl saga, then you would not think any thing of AshXMay. But if you had seen the Advanced generation and the hints, especially the Luvdisc scene and May winking at Ash, there is ho possible way that you could forget that Ash and May wer destined to be together.

MayKim

May's #1 Fan!!!

No. Advanceshipping will never be forgotten. If you had just started watching Pokemon in the diamond/Pearl saga, then you would not think any thing of AshXMay. But if you had seen the Advanced generation and the hints, especially the Luvdisc scene and May winking at Ash, there is ho possible way that you could forget that Ash and May wer destined to be together.
you are so right about everything, if you just started watching pokemon, and had only watched the DP saga, there isnt much hints. part of the reason is that may has only been in 3 episodes i think? while dawn has been in at least 3 seasons in DP

I think we'd have to wait for the Heart Gold and Soul Silver season because it's probably gonna be the pokemon finale season :) sad but I think it's true.

They've already travelled all of the country and thus no more regions to travel to.

and the 13th rumored Ho-Oh and Lugia + GS ball mystery movie will kind of wrap up the entire thing so Johto is probably pokemon's final region. Good ol' Pokemon Johto. I hope game counterparts are gonna be in the anime and actually have a role :) come on brendan, lucas, marina, jimmy, and especially you Leaf make an appearance :)

Ampy

Light The Stars
Hi, I'm new here, and well I'd like to join ^^

Yes, I think it had been forgotten, but the episode where Ash and May show eachother that they had keepen their half of the ribbons really brought something back, not to mention she tells him that it reminds her of how he helped her out...

Off topicish: Never have I heard, anywhere that May and Drew traveled together.... and besides Drew was a jerk to May when the first met, and that's why I hate him ^^ (sorry about that but... take that Contestshippers!)

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Oh and just to ask, I heard something in a Japanese trailer that May and Ash were going down this sewer thing, and Ash was trying to save her. Is that true??

I think so, i saw the trailer but i think it was cut off later on, can anyone help with this by putting the link here as well? i pretty sure the sewer thing is real.

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3
I think so, i saw the trailer but i think it was cut off later on, can anyone help with this by putting the link here as well? i pretty sure the sewer thing is real.

It's real. I have seen it, but I'm to leazy to try and find that trailer now..... heh, maybe later =)

Ampy

Light The Stars
^Thanks, I didn't really see much, just a glimpse of it, I think you are right the Japenese trailer would show more

Ampy

Light The Stars
^Yeah that's to Advanceshippy and the rest of the movie wasn't? Haha, I've got a new question... don't know if this was done before:

What do you think the biggest hint of Advaneshipping was?

Personally I think, the part in 9th move where Ash puts her in the escape pod (really don't know what it's called xD) because she's really worried for him and Manaphy sent her prayer to him which gave him strength, and when they were swimming in the school of Luvdisc was another big hint too. Quite a few in the show but I don't wanna list them

Ampy

Light The Stars
I wish i knew why they took it out, sigh. T_T

But im glad that they still made that more advanceshippy, i mean the luvdisk hints was just...beautiful. and what made my day was back at Feb 14, they shown movie nine of Valentines Day. w00t. i love CN. xD

I know that was beautiful, and I really liked how it was on CN on Valentines day too "sigh", I almost cried because that's the last time I saw her until later in the DP series...

What do you think the biggest hint of Advaneshipping was?

I luv all the hints in the 9th movie from swimming w/ luvdisc to the sea temple rescuing... it was like the 9th movie is made for advanceshipping! and i can watch it whenever i wanted to! (i got all the pokemon movies from kanto to hoenn saga)

Miss-ADV

Grand Coordinater
Hi theree
well many new people I see
that's nice, still sad some of the older ones aren't here as much as the used to be.
I'm not here as much as I used to, but anyway time for a post right =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightjewelz

It's real. I have seen it, but I'm to leazy to try and find that trailer now..... heh, maybe later =)

Do you mean this?
[IMG139]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll89/Miss-ADV/ADV%20Schreenshots/PkmRanger.jpg[/IMG139]

I remember posting it on the old Thread, funny it's back again p;

Well, maybe with some people, and older advanceshippers have disappeard, but that's how it goes. Pokeshipping isn't as strong as it used to be, neither is Advanceshipping, but both ships still have fans, and some are a fan of it for a long time. Still there are coming new advanceshippers ;d

If Ash is planning to propose to May, how will he do it?
After they've been on a ride on Charizard in the night sky, on a high mountain, with a beautiful view over the land... *almost sleeping*

If advanceshipping didn't happen, will you still support it?
Well duh, that's why I'm a advanceshipper right! cause I think there cute together, and not because it happend in the series or something.

[IMG139]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll89/Miss-ADV/ADV%20Fan-Art/Suzushiroya%20Suzuko/ash55.gif[/IMG139]New Picture from Suzu n__n
I Think..
does anybody know her new site?

Well thats enough for now [=

Status
Not open for further replies.