• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
*Pops randomly out of the ground*

Wait a moment, where am I? *Looks around thread* Oh yes, the Advanceshipping thread. Well, this seems like a nice place. I think I'll stick around here. Which can only mean one thing. That's right, PokemonHero is an Advanceshipper.

*Cue dramatic music*

So yeah, this is kinda strange. I mean, I've been in the PokemonxPokemon thread before, but never one of these threads. As some know, I do write fan fiction, and I currently have an idea for an Advanceshipping one-shot. I'll be sure to post it when I'm done.

But I hope you don't mind if I answer a question:

Where would be the best place for a romantic summer Advanceshipping getaway?

Hmm...I do like the idea of either Slateport or Mossdeep, if it was in Hoenn. If it were Kanto, it would have to be the Seafoam Islands, as portrayed in the anime. I think that any locale that they would go to must have a beach.

I like may and ash getting together it feels like their love is like fate because it's sooo natural for them to be getting along tons of similarities

battle pose
victory pose
what they do after they win and lose
remember how ash cried after losing to richie his friend/rival well after u watch advanced generation season over again you'd see what i mean
and their love for fooood :)
and how when their own love are concerned they are certain factors that restrain them which makes it so much cuter :) i mean seriously pokemon is a kids show who'd want to see a guy trying to force their way into a girl or a girl trying to force themselves onto a guy?

i mean may was the one that like restrained ash from fighting with that white haired boy and lucario in the deoxys movie and the lucario movie, she was showing concern for ash at the same time jumped between them in the middle of a fight risking chance for herself to get hurt

and who wouldn't forget the fact that in sinnoh when they showed each other's half of the ribbons their hand and finger position shaped like 2 halves of a heart :)

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
I got a topic! but i don't know if it has been already answered though.

What song do you think matches Advanceshipping

I'm going with a few

Dying to tell you by Christan Bautista. this song seems to remind of the abandon ship episode where Ash was suppose to be 'checking out' May. and the way the look at each other it looks different to me. somehow it has that spark i have for anime couples.

That's a nice song

I really can't come up with a good one :p

I love your signature graphic art though

if that ever happened to me in my ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered or diamond i'd be like FML ...I got owned by my Fearow (which i don't have i used a taillow or the evovled of wingull i think to get around)

PokemonHero

I can see the future
What song do you think matches Advanceshipping?

Hmm...I'm not sure. I don't listen to many songs that are the romantic type. Really, the only thing that comes to my head is Love Me Two Times by The Doors, but that could be applied to pretty much any pairing.

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~
Officially hate my DSi!! :mad:

I really liked that song from Movie 9. It's called Together We'll Make a Promise. I think it's a sweet song and just think that song was made for them (well and May and Manaphy kinda). That's what I got for now cause reyuuseiSoul (sorry I forgot how to spell it)/mewsoul got her Prelude video stuck in my head now.

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...

Oh, what a topic...
I think my collection has all the songs you can think of, and more will be added.
My opinion clocks an "Yellowcard - Only one." It's in my Soundtrack.

nice songs both of you ;)

That place they went to in the movie 9th that underwater temple
Or the scene that of Jirachi the Wish Maker or the little city they visited after Lucario movie (it's in the ending credits) that's my choice.

Last edited:

lotr297

wahaha
I'm back. Who missed me?
... Nobody? :(

Anyhows...

Littleroot maybe? The place they first met does have some appeal to it, or maybe somewhere that May's never been to, like Hearthome. Its got contests and its got heart in its name. What better a place for romance than a place with heart in its name?

littleroot town might be good lotr

but don't you find the places that ash and co. traveling in during the ending credits of movies better?

it's like those places don't get mentioned but its like a lovely little town and stuff and it feels like its a nice destination.

for example in the lucario movie ending ash and co. went to this german looking town afterwards and then headed over to a city across a suspension bridge

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
If Caroline and Delia met each other, and Ash and May were there, what would the moms be talking about and what would be May and Ash's reaction?

That scenario has happened in "May's Crush". And PikamasterADV hit the nail in the head.
Caroline and Delia's little conversation is an insight to their thoughts about their children's relationship.

I strongly advise every Advanceshipper to read it. Just don't listen to James Blunt while you read it. Don't make the same mistake I made... Those two things become connected at a deep level. They have for me. Now, if I hear any song from "All The Lost Souls", I have to read the story, and vice-versa.

*looks up* Sorry for the off-topic...

Miss-ADV

Grand Coordinater
Helloooo
Long time no see ;d
Back to the topicsss

If Caroline and Delia met each other, and Ash and May were there, what would the moms be talking about and what would be May and Ash's reaction?

They'd be talking about embarassing moments of Ash and May .
And Ash and May would be embarassed xd

A place with a beach, like lilycove or Slateport.

Jesse Mccartney - Beautiful Soul (=

By Suzu:
[IMG139]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll89/Miss-ADV/ADV%20Fan-Art/Suzushiroya%20Suzuko/AshandMay.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

PokemonHero

I can see the future

Oh, they'd do as most mothers do: Inadvertantly embarrass their kids by talking about their past. I know that my mom's done that to me before in front of my friends.

buster_wolf

Shinnippori!
Wow, it's been a while, but I feel I need to contribute (After seeing a Romeo and Cinderella version of May and Drew, which is a vocaloid song.) I feel I should probably show off my take on it.

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/thefinalfrontier/fanarts2/romeoandcinderallasatoharuver.jpg[/img139]

Well, that's suppose to be Ash's hat she's holding or something and that's his arm. XD

I might actually finish this... who knows... But this picture is based off this one over here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...fanarts2/e0acb8d1473e4c6cf15f74b73beb5452.jpg

I picked the source off danbooru, which isn't nsfw unless you go to safebooru.

Hmmm, I think they would be probably talking about the cute moments that their little kids have. But Ash is probably more proned to the embarrassment than May is, which she could probably cash in on a more flustered Ash. Just a thought though.

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil

Well...if they actually met they would talk as all mothers do about their childs past and future.Probably embarass them.
Ash would be more embarassed then May.

EarthBorn

ConVulATiON

How their cute kids were having so much fun travelling together. Besides, I'm pretty sure Caroline would compliment Delia on raising her son so well and Ash taking care of May.

They would both be embarrassed if it goes further than that.

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~

Of course embarrassing them, it's what a mom does (unfortuantly :(). Let's not hope that they'd get overboard and show all these baby pics and stuff. Also they could be talking with Ash and May going "Aw you guys look so cute together" or go "You have some great taste in guys/girls" just to get them to blush, you know, bring some Advanceshippyness to the party.:D

Oh and buster_wolf, I hope you finish it, it looks so pretty(plus I want to see the rest of Ash xD) and I love how you did May's hair and eyes. Makes me wish I could draw that good.

caroline and delia would get along great since both mom's personality are the same like they are both pokemon trainers rather than coordinators before they got married

make new questions :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
What legendary represents Ash & May as a couple?

Manaphy like Waterpokes said. Manaphy reminds of when CN showed the Manaphy movie on Valaentines day here in Australia. Man, that made my day. ^^

The moms could be talking about how cute the two would look together or yet their most embrassing moments when they were young and yeah. maybe Ash would be more embrassed than May.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
What legendary represents Ash & May as a couple?

I know others have already said it, but Manaphy definitely represents the relationship. The whole swimming scene during the movie was probably the best example of Advanceshipping in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.