• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxas

I have the same birthday as LZ but not the same story.

I was just on youtube watchin' me some videos and I was looking for a song and I found it on a pokemon AMV for Advanceshipping. So I got into advanceshipping like that.

Yes, I know you! Yeah, I wanted to find a place to discuss advanceshipping, so this is the perfect place to do so!

It sure is! I look forward to talking with you. Here's a question: What's your favorite Advanceshipping art piece/picture/whatever you want to call it?

swampert55

I have disappeared for too long. Is there anybody here that recognizes me? Last time I checked this thread went quiet, not a lot of activity. Now the ball's rolling once again. Maybe the new year had something to do with, but one thing's for sure. Advanceshipping still lives.

It has been quite awhile since we had good stuff to talk about, given the few days of good activity we got going... Back then this thread was very prominent and had a lot of people posting, but times change and things calm down. It was a fun experience having to make friends, talk about what we like, hope our fantasies become reality, ect... Anyway, How about we go back and reminisce the glory days of Advanceshipping and how it came to be. Here's to history.

Of course I remember you. Welcome back. I don't think any of us who remember those times don't miss them. We're Advanceshippers, though, and our community is sufficiently resilient to stand through these difficult times of change.

Tell a little story about yourself and how you came across Advanceshipping. What captured your interest in it? What convinced you to be a supporter of this ship and why do you want to support it? Take all the time you need to answer this topic. Good luck.

It's 2011 now. I joined SPPf in June of 2007, so this is my fourth year as a member of the Advanceshipping community. While I composed my reply to this topic, I found that I am now one of the more senior active members remaining here. Looking back, I think I've taken an unusual path here, but I'm here nonetheless. That's what is important, right?

In 2005, I was, as a Pokémon fan, exclusively a gamer. I strove to complete the Pokédex in my copy of Ruby. Occasionally I would watch the anime, and at the time, the AG was the current series. Those episodes I watched that made the greatest impression were probably AG001/002 and AG073/073/074. (It's coincidental that I just happened to watch those few) I loved their interactions in those episodes, and I was confident that the relationship between Ash and May would expand further. The prospect of further hints toward Advanceshipping (a name I was unaware of at the time) motivated me to watch the rest of the AG carefully.

In late 2006, if I recall correctly, I chanced upon Advanceshipping fanart, that of PD+ to be specific. Subsequently, at Serebii.net, which I used for game reference, I found May's Crush on the forums. That was the catalyst for me. I read it and its sequel and gradually found that there was a community of whom saw the same substance in Advanceshipping hints as I did. So I joined SPPf. From then on, I watched the AG ardently, especially enjoying Advanceshipping's moment in the spotlight, Movie 9. After the end of AG, we lost much of our momentum. I believe that I remained active in this thread until after the Wallace Cup; after which I made few posts for almost a year.

Well, that was quite nostalgic. Time to look to the future. We're back in the battle now, and our community has taken the transitions quite well. Carry on.

^ Love this idea. Even if they can't talk at the same time, they can leave messages. In a way that's really sweet. Somebody needs to write this.

Brilliant idea. If only I had the time to actually write, I could improve. I don't have the tenacity to write a chaptered fic, so I'll stick to oneshots. Don't expect great work, though. To give you an idea of how much talent for writing I possess, consider the fact that my favourite class is calculus.

Edit: It took me over an hour to compose this post because I was busy. There's been a post in this time that I didn't notice.

I was just on youtube watchin' me some videos and I was looking for a song and I found it on a pokemon AMV for Advanceshipping. So I got into advanceshipping like that.

Wow, technology does improve fast. I hadn't even heard of YouTube in 2005. I must admit, there are some excellent Advanceshipping videos there that I watch for Advanceshipping inspiration.

Last edited:

Hot Limit

Tell a little story about yourself and how you came across Advanceshipping. What captured your interest in it? What convinced you to be a supporter of this ship and why do you want to support it? Take all the time you need to answer this topic. Good luck.

If you are not willing to give out your real name, that's all right, but it's good to get to know each other a little so don't be shy. Time to sleep.

First, it's nice meeting you! :D

To answer your question: I don't remember my exact age (I think I was in fifth grade when the advance generation came out), but I had acknowledged them being a couple the very first episode (back when it was on the KidzWB) of Advance came on. It was on pretty early, so I missed the first few minutes, but I tuned into the part where May hit her head on the tree as she saw that Duskull. I laughed and wondered who that certain girl was. After watching the part when Ash came into the picture and how they first met, I was enamoured with how they interacted, and frankly, thought they looked cute together. You could say I've been a supporter of them since then. xD I haven't been actually doing things (like discussing them or writing about them) untill June of 2010.

Well im doing that now because a month ago, a person on Blubagarden forums (My name there is battlefreak602) a nice person had a super huge list of the best advanceshipping fics he thought were good from 2008-2010 and 14 (out of the 25 i have wrote in two years)of my fanfics were up there out of 30 different ones from different authors. so i thought i might do the same here. i mean there area lot of fics out there that need more love. <3

Yes, somebody knows me from FF.net i feel so happeh now! =D
Really? I'm happy you're doing that though, since there are a lot of good advanceshipping fics that I have not read yet! Very true! xD

Yes, I've been reading your story, "Mysterious Stranger" xD

It sure is! I look forward to talking with you. Here's a question: What's your favorite Advanceshipping art piece/picture/whatever you want to call it?

That one is hard. All December I had been looking for really good art! There are a few in particular (the art looks like it's from the same artist. PD+ I believe-pretty much everyone of his/hers)! xD

Last edited:

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...

The year was 2006 or 2007. I had been watching Movie 9 (I downloaded it, I'm that evil...) when the Luvdisc attacked, and by attacked, I mean surrounded Ash and May. I was like, "what the hell?" and Googled "Ash +May". Strangely, a Pokéshipping fic showed up... I started to read and found it interesting. And then it came. The power cut. The computer had shut down and I didn't know the name of the story I was reading. but I dismissed it. When it came back on, I resumed watching the movie and saw it all the way through to the end. The capsule scene sprang the same doubt in my mind.
I googled a similar string, and May's Crush: Final Frontier popped up, here on SPPf. I started reading it, but found out it was a sequel. So I read the first one on FF.net, and I was like, "Oh my God, this can actually happen!!"
Ever since then, I've been an Advanceshipper.

Lord Zant

Two jobs. ugh
Here's my favorite Advanceshipping picture. :p

That's a joke. No offense to Pearlshippers! I kind of like Pearlshipping myself.

For real, this is my favorite. It reminds me of the best time ever: The shipping debate thread, where it hit the fan between Copntest, Poke, and Advanceshippers after movie9 The golden Days of Advanceshipping. Movie 9, the end of the BF series.

If only I had the time to actually write, I could improve.

Haha yes I know that feeling. -_-

I don't have the tenacity to write a chaptered fic, so I'll stick to oneshots.

And that one too. I think I tied with Dryuu for "Most Motivated Shipping Author" in 07-08. Haha lol.

I had been watching Movie 9 (I downloaded it, I'm that evil...)

=O That's terrible! I did it too! XP

I googled a similar string, and May's Crush: Final Frontier popped up, here on SPPf. I started reading it, but found out it was a sequel. So I read the first one on FF.net, and I was like, "Oh my God, this can actually happen!!"

You're a "May's Crush" recruit as well, I see. ;)

Last edited:

swampert55

Excellent, more action here.

To answer your question: I don't remember my exact age (I think I was in fifth grade when the advance generation came out), but I had acknowledged them being a couple the very first episode (back when it was on the KidzWB) of Advance came on. It was on pretty early, so I missed the first few minutes, but I tuned into the part where May hit her head on the tree as she saw that Duskull. I laughed and wondered who that certain girl was. After watching the part when Ash came into the picture and how they first met, I was enamoured with how they interacted, and frankly, thought they looked cute together. You could say I've been a supporter of them since then. xD I haven't been actually doing things (like discussing them or writing about them) untill June of 2010.

You missed about twenty seconds in which May introduced herself, as the Duskull part was at the very beginning. No Advanceshipping in the first twenty seconds so they don't matter. And seven years!? That's a very long wait! You missed the bygone era of glory...

I searched "May" but forgot to make it an image search, and somewhere in the results was a comment about "May's Crush," so I looked that up and read it here on Serebii.

It was amazing! It also made me realize that Ash and May have always belonged together!

And I thought I was the only one to have discovered the Advanceshipping community through May's Crush. Apparently it did motivate quite a few of us. I've been here long enough to have reviewed the sequel. It's a shame that MC2 has effectively been discontinued.

I had been watching Movie 9 (I downloaded it, I'm that evil...)

The first time I saw it was actually during its television premiere... but I've downloaded it since then for viewing on mobile devices. (Yes, I must keep in touch with Advanceshipping even when I am travelling.)

Hot Limit

Excellent, more action here.

You missed about twenty seconds in which May introduced herself, as the Duskull part was at the very beginning. No Advanceshipping in the first twenty seconds so they don't matter. And seven years!? That's a very long wait! You missed the bygone era of glory...

Yeah. Being a little kid made me not even look at the time, so I had started crying thinking I missed out on so much of the episode. :D Yes, seven years about. But there had been a time where I actually had to stop watching the advance generation (around when the second season started), so I missed out on so much of the advanceshipping goodness! That had kind of made me forget about Pokemon for a while until around the end of the Hoenn League (but I had rewatched it later on; I had realized I missed out on all the good advanceshipping episodes like "The Bicker the Better").

Haha, I've been reading through May's Crush! I love it! xD It's truly amazing. <3

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
^^^Zant, I didn't sneak up on you... I just happened to post at the right moment...
And yes, May's Crush was my tipping point...

Last edited:

Lord Zant

Two jobs. ugh
And I thought I was the only one to have discovered the Advanceshipping community through May's Crush. Apparently it did motivate quite a few of us. I've been here long enough to have reviewed the sequel. It's a shame that MC2 has effectively been discontinued.

I think PikamasterADV was talking about a novel he was writing before he left. I hope that's gone well for him, and if he's had to stop MC2 in order to get on with his life, I can't really blame him. At least we still have MC itself.

Haha, I've been reading through May's Crush! I love it! xD It's truly amazing. <3

Yes, it really is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. As you can see it's what lured most of the 2007 joinees like myself and Swampert55 and Sp1derp1g.

Yeah. Being a little kid made me not even look at the time, so I had started crying thinking I missed out on so much of the episode. Yes, seven years about. But there had been a time where I actually had to stop watching the advance generation (around when the second season started), so I missed out on so much of the advanceshipping goodness! That had kind of made me forget about Pokemon for a while until around the end of the Hoenn League (but I had rewatched it later on; I had realized I missed out on all the good advanceshipping episodes like "The Bicker the Better").

I also missed quite a lot of the Advanced Saga in general, so I'm actually watching the several episodes I missed now. It's good stuff!

I've been here long enough to have reviewed the sequel.

It was amazing to be able to review it and talk with the author. Truly a fantastic experience.

^^^Zant, I didn't sneak up on you... I just happened to post at the right moment...

Haha okay. I guess I do type kind of slowly. XD

Luxas

Thirteenth post of the day going by my timezone! Yay.

Hah, I finished May's Crush! It really is good.

I'm psyched about the possibility of a Ruby and Sapphire remake, and the likely May cameo that would come with it. What do y'all think the chances are? I'd like to think that she meets up with Ash in Isshu (after leaving him a message on the videophone) and goes looking for a rare Pokemon with him or something like that. Maybe Manaphy has re-appeared or something. :D

Hot Limit

I think PikamasterADV was talking about a novel he was writing before he left. I hope that's gone well for him, and if he's had to stop MC2 in order to get on with his life, I can't really blame him. At least we still have MC itself.

Yes, it really is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. As you can see it's what lured most of the 2007 joinees like myself and Swampert55 and Sp1derp1g.

I also missed quite a lot of the Advanced Saga in general, so I'm actually watching the several episodes I missed now. It's good stuff!

PikamasterADV? I love all his advanceshipping stories (at least the ones I read). One of my favorite has to be Custom Christmas actually.

Yes! Watching it now makes you see their interactions and what makes their relationship what it is and just how great it is!

I'm psyched about the possibility of a Ruby and Sapphire remake, and the likely May cameo that would come with it. What do y'all think the chances are? I'd like to think that she meets up with Ash in Isshu (after leaving him a message on the videophone) and goes looking for a rare Pokemon with him or something like that. Maybe Manaphy has re-appeared or something. :D

I'm on the last chapter actually. It was a long read, but it is so worth it!

-gasp- Ruby and Sapphire remake? I'd like to see that! xD

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
First, it's nice meeting you! :D

Really? I'm happy you're doing that though, since there are a lot of good advanceshipping fics that I have not read yet! Very true! xD

Yes, I've been reading your story, "Mysterious Stranger" xD

And his knows my fanfic. i feel even more happier! rofl

That one is hard. All December I had been looking for really good art! There are a few in particular (the art looks like it's from the same artist. PD+ I believe-pretty much everyone of his/hers)! xD

Suzo, PD+, Raven-Reven, three of the best advanceshipping artists to name. they really make you fell all advanceshippy inside. and proud to be one. hehe.

Okay, i will make this as interesting as i can get it. I start to support advanceshipping when May madea camo in Sinnoh. thats how it all started.

I remeber watching AG and noticed that the Misty was no more. so my pokeshipping spirit died and i soon started to like this new girl. after watching more i soon discovered her name, May. she was really different from Misty, first off she didn't hate bug type pokemon and loved food.

And the more i watched the more i remember her and Ash and the more i liked them together. when she left, my interest in the anime died for about a year. and when i came across serebii adn saw May again i fell in love with the show. i started to watch all those shippy episode on YT, then the i watched the Wallace Cup episode in japanese.

And soon POOF, i just feel in love with them again. <3

To response with that, im just going to blubagarden forums and copy and paste what i thought about this. lol.

Well i don't know if anyone else has notice but i believe that the writers are getting sick of making new charathers. like Kenny he went missing for about 40 episodes and didn't even pass the 1st round of the grand festival and same goes with Nando. Zoey came from a decent rival to Dawn's bff and comes back after she goes missing for awhile. we never saw Nando battle and he didn't last in the grand festival for long either. Lyra might never make another camo again. maybe same goes with Angie. Conway hardly showed up and i think wasn't the best rival for Ash. Barry was decent.

So doesn't anyone see this that the writers are getting tried of making new charathers, making them last for at least 5 episodes and making them have a good childhood background and good closer. thats a lot of work now that you add all the characters they introduced since the show started.

So i believe there is a bigger chance that May WON'T BE REPLACED. i mean whats the point making a new charather for only a few episodes and never to be seen again? pointless. if they do this with May. and plus the uproar of the fans will be huge, like with the Lyra and Kris issue when Kris was replaced when HG/SS was made.

I'm pretty sure there are some mistakes in there, im just to lazy to fix them up. haha.

Nice plot and everything but this is pokemon. we are talking about. even mention the word "love" in the show is like saying the eff word at a kids puppet show. ITS TOO RUDE FOR THE SHOW THESE DAYS okays, thats a bit much. hehe.

Also Manaphy in the anime? not much legendary pokemon from the movies don't have a chance to show up in the anime. lets see, Latias, Jirachi, Suicune, Raikou, Zapdoes, Entei, Mewtwo, Moltres. these guys haven't made a camo or haven't made one in ages. so the chances to Manaphy coming back is pretty slim. i mean if he did come back, what will that 23 minute episode be about and has a connection to Manaphy? some of the things we want can be too complatcated for the writers to handle. T_T

I hate when i ramble on like this. got to break this habit. T_T

Last edited:

swampert55

Yeah. Being a little kid made me not even look at the time, so I had started crying thinking I missed out on so much of the episode. :D Yes, seven years about. But there had been a time where I actually had to stop watching the advance generation (around when the second season started), so I missed out on so much of the advanceshipping goodness! That had kind of made me forget about Pokemon for a while until around the end of the Hoenn League (but I had rewatched it later on; I had realized I missed out on all the good advanceshipping episodes like "The Bicker the Better").

Yay, Advanced Challenge! Besides all the Advanceshipping, it had a great opening theme as well (This Dream) with Ash and May in a tag battle like AG072 (The Bicker the Better).

It was amazing to be able to review it and talk with the author. Truly a fantastic experience.

I'm nostalgic for old times... I can't believe how much time has passed since I started here. These past two weeks in particular, with the frequency of posting, have brought back a lot of memories and also a lot of hope for our future.

No, R/S remake not likely anytime soon, and I don't think we're supposed to be discussing it anyway. May will probably make her return at that time, although I hope it's before then, because it has been stated that BW will be a relatively short series, which implies that he will return home sooner, to where May is waiting for him.

Also Manaphy in the anime? not much legendary pokemon from the movies don't have a chance to show up in the anime. lets see, Latias, Jirachi, Suicune, Raikou, Zapdoes, Entei, Mewtwo, Moltres. these guys haven't made a camo or haven't made one in ages. so the chances to Manaphy coming back is pretty slim. i mean if he did come back, what will that 23 minute episode be about and has a connection to Manaphy? some of the things we want can be too complatcated for the writers to handle. T_T

Admittedly, there was an episode in DP featuring Phione, and although Phione's status as a legendary is debatable, it is closely related to Manaphy. If the writers can manage to include Phione, I see no logical reason as to why they are incapable of including Manaphy. Perhaps there will be some Movie 9 protagonist reunion or flashbacks consisting of the Advanceshippy scenes. While on the subject of Manaphy, I looked in my Diamond recently and found the Movie 9 event Manaphy attached with Red Scarf. I'm a dedicated Advanceshipper to have that particular event Pokémon in my roster. :)

Luxas

Perhaps there will be some Movie 9 protagonist reunion or flashbacks consisting of the Advanceshippy scenes.

I've never been sure if the movies are canon or not.

While on the subject of Manaphy, I looked in my Diamond recently and found the Movie 9 event Manaphy attached with Red Scarf. I'm a dedicated Advanceshipper to have that particular event Pokémon in my roster. :)

Jealous! You gonna get yourself an Ash's Pikachu too? Then you'll have an epic Advanceshipping double battle pair!

Yay, Advanced Challenge! Besides all the Advanceshipping, it had a great opening theme as well (This Dream) with Ash and May in a tag battle like AG072 (The Bicker the Better).

I'm re-watching AG right now, and I'm almost up to Advanced Challenge! I can't wait to see Oscar and Andi again. :D

Well i don't know if anyone else has notice but i believe that the writers are getting sick of making new charathers. like Kenny he went missing for about 40 episodes and didn't even pass the 1st round of the grand festival and same goes with Nando. Zoey came from a decent rival to Dawn's bff and comes back after she goes missing for awhile. we never saw Nando battle and he didn't last in the grand festival for long either. Lyra might never make another camo again. maybe same goes with Angie. Conway hardly showed up and i think wasn't the best rival for Ash. Barry was decent.

So doesn't anyone see this that the writers are getting tried of making new charathers, making them last for at least 5 episodes and making them have a good childhood background and good closer. thats a lot of work now that you add all the characters they introduced since the show started.

So i believe there is a bigger chance that May WON'T BE REPLACED. i mean whats the point making a new charather for only a few episodes and never to be seen again? pointless. if they do this with May. and plus the uproar of the fans will be huge, like with the Lyra and Kris issue when Kris was replaced when HG/SS was made.

Yeah, I was bummed to lose Kris too, but that might stem from my enjoyment of the Pokemon Special Manga. XD

You raise an interesting point though. A lot of characters have been getting shelved lately, and a lot thought up on the spot (coughTobiascough) and BW seems to be following this trend largely. So I think they'd be fools to not re-use May, and it seems highly likely they will - while Kris had very little time in the anime, May was a main character. Replacing her would be akin to suicide for May fans.

The Horizon

The Forgotten One
I haven't been forgotten, yay.

You raise an interesting point though. A lot of characters have been getting shelved lately, and a lot thought up on the spot (coughTobiascough) and BW seems to be following this trend largely. So I think they'd be fools to not re-use May, and it seems highly likely they will - while Kris had very little time in the anime, May was a main character. Replacing her would be akin to suicide for May fans.

These things must happen for a reason. People like Brock are always around. He comes and goes, but he is anywhere even if you don't want him around. He mya have left Ash, but you will see him sooner or later. May, on the other hand, has been kept under wraps. When was the last time we even heard of her, you know? If by any chance she makes a comeback in a future episode, how would this play out?

Last edited:
I haven't been forgotten, yay.

These things must happen for a reason. People like Brock are always around. He comes and goes, but he is anywhere even if you don't want him around. He mya have left Ash, but you will see him sooner or later. May, on the other hand, has been kept under wraps. When was the last time we even heard of her, you know? If by any chance she makes a comeback in a future episode, how would this play out?

at Wallace Cup

Hot Limit

And his knows my fanfic. i feel even more happier! rofl

Suzo, PD+, Raven-Reven, three of the best advanceshipping artists to name. they really make you fell all advanceshippy inside. and proud to be one. hehe.

I remeber watching AG and noticed that the Misty was no more. so my pokeshipping spirit died and i soon started to like this new girl. after watching more i soon discovered her name, May. she was really different from Misty, first off she didn't hate bug type pokemon and loved food.

And the more i watched the more i remember her and Ash and the more i liked them together. when she left, my interest in the anime died for about a year. and when i came across serebii adn saw May again i fell in love with the show. i started to watch all those shippy episode on YT, then the i watched the Wallace Cup episode in japanese.

And soon POOF, i just feel in love with them again. <3
Just to clarify I'm a girl, and yes, I really like. I just have to catch up on reading

Advanceshipping makes you fall in love all over again! xD

I definitely love that opening! But I couldn't help but wish that there was an episode with them in a tag battle in a stadium like how they were in the opening! That would have been awesome! xD I'd love to see them in more tag battles (I don't remeber them tag battling again besides in The Bicker the Better).

swampert55

I've never been sure if the movies are canon or not.

Jealous! You gonna get yourself an Ash's Pikachu too? Then you'll have an epic Advanceshipping double battle pair!

Firstly, yes, movies are very much canon. Secondly, no, I don't intend to get the Ash's Pikachu. Light Ball + three physical attacks = fail. You are correct that it would be good from an Advanceshipping standpoint, but in an actual game battle, Pikachu, especially that specific one, are rather worthless. Perhaps I'll obtain one for the symbolic meaning.

I definitely love that opening! But I couldn't help but wish that there was an episode with them in a tag battle in a stadium like how they were in the opening! That would have been awesome! xD I'd love to see them in more tag battles (I don't remeber them tag battling again besides in The Bicker the Better).

I believe their opponents were Gardevoir and Hariyama, both of which received little screen time. Anyway, there were no official tag battles with Ash and May on the same team other than in AG072 and possibly AG073/074 with Bulbasaur. (Well I suppose there were if battles against Team Rocket are considered to be such...) When they battle together again, it will be interesting to see how much their cooperative dynamic has improved. I would also love to see Sceptile and Blaziken fight together as teammates as opposed to rivals.

Hot Limit

I believe their opponents were Gardevoir and Hariyama, both of which received little screen time. Anyway, there were no official tag battles with Ash and May on the same team other than in AG072 and possibly AG073/074 with Bulbasaur. (Well I suppose there were if battles against Team Rocket are considered to be such...) When they battle together again, it will be interesting to see how much their cooperative dynamic has improved. I would also love to see Sceptile and Blaziken fight together as teammates as opposed to rivals.

Correct. Yes, it would be great to see that even when they haven't been near each other for some time, they can still work great together! I sincerely hope that they have another tag battle soon.

Luxas

Firstly, yes, movies are very much canon. Secondly, no, I don't intend to get the Ash's Pikachu. Light Ball + three physical attacks = fail.

Light Ball doubles both Attack and Special Attack after gen 3 though. ;)

I looked up the anime canon online today, and yes, the movies are canon. Thanks for the answer though - I wish I'd seen it before I went and looked this all up. The "Fine Print," from Bulbapedia is as follows:

All movies are canon, and act the same as filler episodes, as Ash and friends do not obtain, evolve, or release any Pokémon, and do not get any badges or ribbons.

The episodes a movie premieres between in Japan are the episodes that precede and follow it in chronological order, except in the case of Mewtwo Strikes Back, which occurs between EP067 and EP068 (but premiered between EP054 and EP055) and The Power of One which occurs between EP105 and EP106 (but premiered between EP104 and EP105).

The newest movie, Zoroark: Master of Illusions, premiered between DP183 and DP184, but cannot have happened between those episodes, as they were part of the Lily of the Valley Conference.

A tag battle would make my day, but perhaps they can Rematch Oscar and Andi? That would make my WEEK. I'd love to see that as the May special. What are the chances, do y'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.