• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampert55

Thank you so much for translating that! I always love seeing his/her work! xD
Ahh! Very nice picture :)
Thanks for translating it swampert55

No problem. I've got a finite number left, unfortunately.

It was really quick, but it seemed as she was mad that she could feel so useless to him.

Oh... It seems I misinterpreted the original quote. Thanks for clearing that up.

Advanceshipping Day is on 15 March, which is in about six weeks. For previous Advanceshipping Days, we have held fan work contests in this thread, judged by Hunter_RuLe, lunarshadow, and myself. However, since neither Hunter nor lunarshadow seem to be active, I think we have to scale it down somewhat. For the upcoming Advanceshipping Day, I propose a oneshot contest with winner being decided by vote. I believe that we have enough talent among currently active members to make something out of this. It would be a shame to discontinue this tradition, so if more than two people are interested, please reply to confirm and I will post contest rules. Thank you.

We need a topic. So:

Which hints are most humourous to you or just make you happy when you see them? Why?

Obviously, AG072 (The Bicker the Better) comes to mind here, but I also have to mention AG105 (Once in a Mawile) in which we have:
Ash (confused): No sense in going out of your way just to make somebody like you.
May: And he still acts like a man.
Considering that, I don't think he fully understood the events of AG001/002...
Ash (dragged back by May): May, what are you doing!? I need to find out about the Petalburg Gym Leader!
May (still holding his arm): Can't you tell I'm hungry? Let's go eat!
I smile whenever I watch that part. Why couldn't it have occurred more often?

Hot Limit

No problem. I've got a finite number left, unfortunately.

Oh... It seems I misinterpreted the original quote. Thanks for clearing that up.

Advanceshipping Day is on 15 March, which is in about six weeks. For previous Advanceshipping Days, we have held fan work contests in this thread, judged by Hunter_RuLe, lunarshadow, and myself. However, since neither Hunter nor lunarshadow seem to be active, I think we have to scale it down somewhat. For the upcoming Advanceshipping Day, I propose a oneshot contest with winner being decided by vote. I believe that we have enough talent among currently active members to make something out of this. It would be a shame to discontinue this tradition, so if more than two people are interested, please reply to confirm and I will post contest rules. Thank you.

We need a topic. So:

Which hints are most humourous to you or just make you happy when you see them? Why?

Obviously, AG072 (The Bicker the Better) comes to mind here, but I also have to mention AG105 (Once in a Mawile) in which we have:

Considering that, I don't think he fully understood the events of AG001/002...

I smile whenever I watch that part. Why couldn't it have occurred more often?

I'm interested in it! Is there going to be a certain topic that will be written about, or is it just going to have it on anything as long as it's advanceshipping?

I can honestly think of none besides the ones you mentioned that are humorous. One in particular that just makes me smile whenever I see it is in the Diamond and Pearl series when they both take out their half of the ribbon. It's so adorable! xD

Lord Zant

Two jobs. ugh
Swampert, thanks for the comic! I really like having a new one every now and then.

I can honestly think of none besides the ones you mentioned that are humorous. One in particular that just makes me smile whenever I see it is in the Diamond and Pearl series when they both take out their half of the ribbon. It's so adorable! xD

If you want really adorable stuff, look into Franticshipping. I almost died reading the end of the Ruby and Sapphire arc of Pokemon Special Manga. I like the first episode when it comes to funny hints - the vase comes to mind too. Then there's also that episode where May is in front of a mirror and Ash has to grab her, or something - my memories there are a little rusty, unfortunately.

I'm interested in the contest too. It's high time I cracked my shipping knuckles once again. I've had a lot of time to grow and change and write different things, and I want to see how it's paid off.

Hot Limit - Perhaps the theme can be videophones? Though I guess that gives Swampert a head start. :p Maybe having no theme is best after all.

Hot Limit

If you want really adorable stuff, look into Franticshipping. I almost died reading the end of the Ruby and Sapphire arc of Pokemon Special Manga. I like the first episode when it comes to funny hints - the vase comes to mind too. Then there's also that episode where May is in front of a mirror and Ash has to grab her, or something - my memories there are a little rusty, unfortunately.

I'm interested in the contest too. It's high time I cracked my shipping knuckles once again. I've had a lot of time to grow and change and write different things, and I want to see how it's paid off.

Hot Limit - Perhaps the theme can be videophones? Though I guess that gives Swampert a head start. :p Maybe having no theme is best after all.

Let me just say I LOVE Franticshipping! xD

I believe the episode you're thinking about is "The Bicker the Better."

True, or it can be something broad, depicting different aspects of their relationship. I'm not entirely sure. Well, I'm not the one to decide, so we'll see. xD

Lord Zant

Two jobs. ugh
Franticshipping is my all time favorite Manga Shipping. I was crushed inside when Ruby didn't remember Sapphire's confession.

Is that "Bicker the Better" as well? Wow, that's a really loaded episode then.

I think I like broad. Free-writes are epic win.

Well, at the rate BW is progressing, we shouldn't have to wait that long for May's return. (Although one season might seem like eternity without Ash and May travelling together...) In the meantime, we can only find more effective ways to look at old hints, right?

Swampert's got some smarts for sure! I'd like to go into a deeper analysis of movie 9 - the Luvdisc scene in particular.

Here's a little bit of a Devil's Advocate argument.

The Pokedex definition said that a "couple finding this Pokemon will be blessed with eternal love." Does this mean that the "couple" has to already be an "official couple?" (Recognized as a romantic relationship by both parties)

If not, what if May had been replaced in that scene by Brock? (Haha awkward.)
Would Ash and Brock still be blessed with eternal love?

Perhaps just love on a friendship level? But if that is the case, maybe Ash and May are doomed to such a fate.

Or am I just overanalyzing this? It's late where I live, so that's entirely possible. Coffee was a bad idea.

swampert55

I'm interested in it! Is there going to be a certain topic that will be written about, or is it just going to have it on anything as long as it's advanceshipping?
True, or it can be something broad, depicting different aspects of their relationship. I'm not entirely sure. Well, I'm not the one to decide, so we'll see. xD
I think we'll proceed without a theme, to make the contest more open. Hopefully that will motivate more people to join. I 'll try to compose and post rules as quickly as possible.

The Pokedex definition said that a "couple finding this Pokemon will be blessed with eternal love." Does this mean that the "couple" has to already be an "official couple?" (Recognized as a romantic relationship by both parties)

If not, what if May had been replaced in that scene by Brock? (Haha awkward.)
Would Ash and Brock still be blessed with eternal love?

Perhaps just love on a friendship level? But if that is the case, maybe Ash and May are doomed to such a fate.

Or am I just overanalyzing this? It's late where I live, so that's entirely possible. Coffee was a bad idea.

This is not over-analysis. It is only a superficial argument to invalidate the Luvdisc scene. The over-analysis is as follows:
LUVDISC's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance.
This is from the same Pokédex entry that I quoted earlier. It states that Luvdisc are a symbol of romantic love. The writers, therefore, intended to give the Luvdisc scene an association with romance by using a Pokémon inherently associated with romance, rather than a more mundane Pokémon such as Remoraid or Chinchou. Consequently, the purpose of the scene was to imply that a romantic relationship of that nature would occur between Ash and May at some point.

Additionally, the scene progresses as such: Ash dives into the water. Manaphy, seeing this, follows him. May, as Manaphy's "mother," followed Manaphy. The key here is that the scene, Ash and May swimming together, was only initiated with the help of Manaphy, whom May was caring for. The scene is inconsequential with respect to the movie's plot. However, had Brock been in that role, he would have been Manaphy's caretaker, which would have fundamentally altered the plot. Therefore, that situation is not plausible.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
CyberBlaziken and Hjörung´s wrath. yayy old memebers. its so nice to see you guys come back. yayy. this place is alive. yay.

Who wants a prize?

[IMG139]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa96/swampert55/PDXPlus%20Translations/m05.png[/IMG139]

Original by PD+, located at http://pdxplus.main.jp/20100620/m05.html. Translated from Japanese to Chinese by unknown user. Translated from Chinese to English by me.

By the way, Suzu's website is apparently not compatible with Opera, so I've always had to use IE to view it...

Aw, thanks for translating that. i always wanted to know what that comics says keep it up.

Okay, its time for more fanfics to take the stage. yayy.

TargetsIn the harsh world of the Apocalypse Archipelago, Ash Ketchum and his friends meet the enigmatic Jene family. Are they the trustworthy enemies of evil they claim to be? Or the emmisaries of destruction their enemies say they are?

This story needs more love. it is written very well. although you have to read each chapter slowly and carefully as the POV changes very often. its a good read and its different from the classic lovey dovey save the girl advanceshipping fics. a good read.

Reaching for the StarsAfter figuring out Dawn's secret May agrees to help her get together with Ash. But will she be able to overcome past feelings that she once thought were put to rest?

A great oneshot by my oldest FF.net friend, LuciferIX. its really cute and well written. a quick read but a good one.

The Ties of FriendshipMay is in the final battle of the Johto Grand Festival and isn't doing too well. Will the memories of a certain someone bring her back on her feet enough to win the battle?

A short ten chapter story and once again written by LuciferIX. each chapter just keeps getting better. another good read.

My Lone HeroAfter being saved from being haressed, May starts to see the loner of the class,Ash in a different way

It starts off as that classic high school fanfic. although the few chapters aren't as detail this writter has been improving heaps by each chapter. by chapter eight there is a huge change to polt which i think makes it more interesting to read.

The Kids Are AlrightThe Sinnoh Conference Has Begun And While Everything Starts out Normally, The memories soon start Pouring in and new thoughts begin forming.

I like this story alot even though each chapter is very very long. o.o its hard to read it in one sitting which makes me come back for more. i love the whole plot and how everything is written. a good read, as long you don't get blind by the detail and how long each chapter is.

The Bicker, the Better. that episode was funny and a good hint towards advanceshipping. i never get sick watching it.

Look, look, May has a small camo right here. and Misty too. yayyy. here. its really cute that AG is the most lively photo in there and Piplup is just lol.

[IMGsize=700]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/brock.jpg[/IMGsize]

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
CyberBlaziken and Hjörung´s wrath. yayy old memebers. its so nice to see you guys come back. yayy. this place is alive. yay.

TargetsIn the harsh world of the Apocalypse Archipelago, Ash Ketchum and his friends meet the enigmatic Jene family. Are they the trustworthy enemies of evil they claim to be? Or the emmisaries of destruction their enemies say they are?

This story needs more love. it is written very well. although you have to read each chapter slowly and carefully as the POV changes very often. its a good read and its different from the classic lovey dovey save the girl advanceshipping fics. a good read. Did not read it. :|

Reaching for the StarsAfter figuring out Dawn's secret May agrees to help her get together with Ash. But will she be able to overcome past feelings that she once thought were put to rest?

A great oneshot by my oldest FF.net friend, LuciferIX. its really cute and well written. a quick read but a good one. This is a really great one shot. Read it earlier though. Really Cute :)

The Ties of FriendshipMay is in the final battle of the Johto Grand Festival and isn't doing too well. Will the memories of a certain someone bring her back on her feet enough to win the battle?

A short ten chapter story and once again written by LuciferIX. each chapter just keeps getting better. another good read. I read this a while back. Very good story and interesting plot. A Must Read!

My Lone HeroAfter being saved from being haressed, May starts to see the loner of the class,Ash in a different way

It starts off as that classic high school fanfic. although the few chapters aren't as detail this writter has been improving heaps by each chapter. by chapter eight there is a huge change to polt which i think makes it more interesting to read. This Story.. what can i say? Very interesting! A bit perverted, in a funny way. I love reading it.

The Kids Are AlrightThe Sinnoh Conference Has Begun And While Everything Starts out Normally, The memories soon start Pouring in and new thoughts begin forming.

I like this story alot even though each chapter is very very long. o.o its hard to read it in one sitting which makes me come back for more. i love the whole plot and how everything is written. a good read, as long you don't get blind by the detail and how long each chapter is. I haven't read this as well

Look, look, May has a small camo right here. and Misty too. yayyy. here. its really cute that AG is the most lively photo in there and Piplup is just lol.

[IMGsize=700]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/brock.jpg[/IMGsize]

Hey midnightjewelz! :D Yes i am back! xD
Will be active!

(Replied in Bold about Fanfics)

I didn't notice the picture in the episode :|
Best picture on AG :)
Lmao at Piplup xP

Hot Limit

Franticshipping is my all time favorite Manga Shipping. I was crushed inside when Ruby didn't remember Sapphire's confession.

Is that "Bicker the Better" as well? Wow, that's a really loaded episode then.

It's not my favorite manga shipping, but it's in the top five! :D

It is. That's why it's one of my favorite episodes!

Agreed.

This story needs more love. it is written very well. although you have to read each chapter slowly and carefully as the POV changes very often. its a good read and its different from the classic lovey dovey save the girl advanceshipping fics. a good read.

A great oneshot by my oldest FF.net friend, LuciferIX. its really cute and well written. a quick read but a good one.

A short ten chapter story and once again written by LuciferIX. each chapter just keeps getting better. another good read.

It starts off as that classic high school fanfic. although the few chapters aren't as detail this writter has been improving heaps by each chapter. by chapter eight there is a huge change to polt which i think makes it more interesting to read.

I like this story alot even though each chapter is very very long. o.o its hard to read it in one sitting which makes me come back for more. i love the whole plot and how everything is written. a good read, as long you don't get blind by the detail and how long each chapter is.

I read a lot of LuciferIX's works, they're really good! Reaching for the Stars was on my to read list already! :D I'll be sure to check them out, thanks! :D

I love those photos! It definitely is the most lively! Oh Piplup, haha! xD

swampert55

Aw, thanks for translating that. i always wanted to know what that comics says keep it up.

No problem. Although I haven't read that particular fanfic, I think that the reason word of it hasn't spread is that the description dies not contain the word "Advanceshipping" which makes it difficult to find through a simple phrase search. Also, I remember reading Reaching for the Stars. It was definitely not a oneshot, if I recall correctly.

I like that screenshot. The new 720x480 resolution is nice because it allows us to see details. By the way, I don't understand Japanese directly but some Japanese words match Chinese, so I think the second part of the caption (after the dot) says something like "The greatest danger!!"

Finally, midnightjewelz and CyberBlaziken, are either of you interested in entering the possible Advanceshipping Day oneshot contest? We need to uphold this tradition.

Last edited:

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
No problem. Although I haven't read that particular fanfic, I think that the reason word of it hasn't spread is that the description dies not contain the word "Advanceshipping" which makes it difficult to find through a simple phrase search. Also, I remember reading Reaching for the Stars. It was definitely not a oneshot, if I recall correctly.

I like that screenshot. The new 720x480 resolution is nice because it allows us to see details. By the way, I don't understand Japanese directly but some Japanese words match Chinese, so I think the second part of the caption (after the dot) says something like "The greatest danger!!"

Finally, midnightjewelz and CyberBlaziken, are either of you interested in entering the possible Advanceshipping Day oneshot contest? We need to uphold this tradition.

*reads reaching for the stars once more* oh god, it isn't a oneshot. my bad. I hope Luci doesn't get mad at me for that. lol. but knowing him for three years, i think he wont. lol.

Well it not be excatly advanceshipping to most, but i like it. its different and thats what i like and its really really hard to find good AS fics that have more that 1000 words on FF.net. haha.

Advanceshipping Day contest? im okay with that. i remember wining the fanfic area with "Misty's Song" fanfic of mine, but that was so long ago. anyway its just which day are we going to hold it on? when AG aired in Japan or the US airing date?

Also it depends if people join. i know i will. if we get responses that say they want to join, they actaully have to join for it to work. we stopped if a few years back because nobody join and this place as rather unactive.

Last edited:

swampert55

*reads reaching for the stars once more* oh god, it isn't a oneshot. my bad. I hope Luci doesn't get mad at me for that. lol. but knowing him for three years, i think he wont. lol.

Well it not be excatly advanceshipping to most, but i like it. its different and thats what i like and its really really hard to find good AS fics that have more that 1000 words on FF.net. haha.

Advanceshipping Day contest? im okay with that. i remember wining the fanfic area with "Misty's Song" fanfic of mine, but that was so long ago. anyway its just which day are we going to hold it on? when AG aired in Japan or the US airing date?

Also it depends if people join. i know i will. if we get responses that say they want to join, they actaully have to join for it to work. we stopped if a few years back because nobody join and this place as rather unactive.

This is another March Advanceshipping Day, so I believe that it represents the American airing date. According to old PMs I still have, the last Advanceshipping Day contest was held in March of 2009 (and you did win the fanfiction category because you submitted that category's only entry). In that contest we had four entries in three categories. However, with your expressing interest, we now have three participants excluding myself. You, of course, output many fanfics. Lord Zant has promised an entry; he's an old hand here whom I think will stick to his word. From what I've seen, Hot Limit, although a newcomer here, seems to be quite a prolific author of oneshots. Lastly, I can probably find time to pull an entry together. This will give us four oneshots which is a decent number. Now that our thread is active again we should have a good contest running. Apparently, the last contest was organised about two weeks late, so I decided to make the statement early to give participants time to prepare.

The Horizon

The Forgotten One
@swampert55: Would you have any way to contact Gaz about this? He is the big man after all so it's only right we discuss this with him.

In movie 9, there are a lot of circumstances that would group Ash and May together and taking up the majority of screen time. It may seem like the entire movie is all about May and Manaphy bonding and all that stuff, but Ash became such a ghost character that anytime something happens involving May or Manaphy, POOF! He just shows up. If not, then he is always suspiciously around when something interesting is about to happen. Think about it. Ash was the one who got his mind swapped with Jackie the Pokemon Ranger. It was the only way to get May back to Manaphy. It was all that Pokemon's idea and it had to use Ash for it. With the Luvdisc thing, Ash dove underwater, Manaphy wants to swim with him, May follows Manaphy, then the rest follows. Jackie talks to Ash and only Ash to have him separate May and Manaphy. Why him? Why not anybody else? Had that conversation went without a hitch, the movie would have been very different. The entire movie seems to speak of conspiracy, but that's just me.

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I have a One-Shot.. Wrote it myself a few years ago.
Never had the chance to share it with the world.

swampert55

@swampert55: Would you have any way to contact Gaz about this? He is the big man after all so it's only right we discuss this with him.

Of course I would contact him, but he doesn't seem to be active very often now, and waiting for a response would probably cause unnecessary delay in the process. As I already said, we don't want to be running two weeks late.

In movie 9, there are a lot of circumstances that would group Ash and May together and taking up the majority of screen time. It may seem like the entire movie is all about May and Manaphy bonding and all that stuff, but Ash became such a ghost character that anytime something happens involving May or Manaphy, POOF! He just shows up. If not, then he is always suspiciously around when something interesting is about to happen. Think about it. Ash was the one who got his mind swapped with Jackie the Pokemon Ranger. It was the only way to get May back to Manaphy. It was all that Pokemon's idea and it had to use Ash for it. With the Luvdisc thing, Ash dove underwater, Manaphy wants to swim with him, May follows Manaphy, then the rest follows. Jackie talks to Ash and only Ash to have him separate May and Manaphy. Why him? Why not anybody else? Had that conversation went without a hitch, the movie would have been very different. The entire movie seems to speak of conspiracy, but that's just me.

Well, Ash is the protagonist of the series, so he has to be around for anything interesting... Anyway, I agree that Manaphy did facilitate most of the movie's shipping scenes. That gives the impression that Manaphy determined Ash to be its "father" like May was its "mother." I didn't notice that Jackie wanted Ash as opposed to Brock or Max to separate May and Manaphy, though. That's certainly valid.

aipomadvanceshipper

First episode when May hints that she wants to travel with Ash, his face was priceless.
http://i54.*******.com/mmqg0_th.jpg
Or the time when she pushes aside his face.
http://i55.*******.com/5mjytg_th.png
http://i56.*******.com/2uyhpnl_th.jpg
the bicker the better
http://i55.*******.com/juwdtu_th.jpg
I was just thinking, Ash and May's Pokemon seemed to like at them as parent figures....example.
http://i55.*******.com/vy9loh_th.jpg
Beautifly could have landed on Brocks head but It chose Ash.
The many times Pikachu on May's head or arms.
http://i51.*******.com/nb6khx_th.jpg
http://i53.*******.com/17pv0i_th.jpg
http://i52.*******.com/2e1bxac_th.jpg
Or the times when Ash plays hero
http://i56.*******.com/108h9jd_th.jpg
http://i53.*******.com/2ccxh89_th.jpg
http://i51.*******.com/28mic9e_th.jpg
Also remember when May was mad at Ash, how it made May's Bulbasaur upset.

Last edited:

Hot Limit

This is another March Advanceshipping Day, so I believe that it represents the American airing date. According to old PMs I still have, the last Advanceshipping Day contest was held in March of 2009 (and you did win the fanfiction category because you submitted that category's only entry). In that contest we had four entries in three categories. However, with your expressing interest, we now have three participants excluding myself. You, of course, output many fanfics. Lord Zant has promised an entry; he's an old hand here whom I think will stick to his word. From what I've seen, Hot Limit, although a newcomer here, seems to be quite a prolific author of oneshots. Lastly, I can probably find time to pull an entry together. This will give us four oneshots which is a decent number. Now that our thread is active again we should have a good contest running. Apparently, the last contest was organised about two weeks late, so I decided to make the statement early to give participants time to prepare.
When was the American airing date then? I'm excited for this! I'm happy to see there is going to be a lot of one-shots to read! :D

Or the times when Ash plays hero
http://i56.*******.com/108h9jd_th.jpg
Also remember when May was mad at Ash, how it made May's Bulbasaur upset.

I don't believe I've seen that episode yet.

And yes, I've seen that one. It's Crusin' for a Losin', and I found it interesting to see how May's Bulbasaur was upset. I found it kind of cute to see that when they argued, it sounded like they were like a married couple (especially the way Bulbasaur was so sad to see them like that. And then later when Ash bends down and pets her saying "It's alright, she's going to be okay." (I'm just paraphrasing, but he says something like that).

Last edited:

swampert55

When was the American airing date then? I'm excited for this! I'm happy to see there is going to be a lot of one-shots to read! :D

The American airing date (for AG001) was 15 March 2003. We've reached a new page so I'll put up temporary rules for the contest. If anyone has any suggestions or issues please inform me of such. Hopefully we'll have enough time to make this run smoothly.

Advanceshipping Day March 2011
Oneshot Contest​

These regulations are tentative and may be modified before 23:59 GMT, 28 February 2011.

1. Regulations
-1.1. Participants are each permitted one (1) entry.
-1.2. All entries must be in English, be focused primarily on Advanceshipping, and contain a minimum of 750 words.
-1.3. All entries must be the work of the submitter.
-1.4. All entries must be oneshots. Multi-chapter fics are not permitted.
-1.5. Oneshots published on SPPf or elsewhere prior to the submission period may not be entered.
-1.6. Entries that do not conform to these regulations will be disqualified.

2. Submission and Voting
-2.1. The submission period begins at 00:00 GMT, 01 March 2011 and ends at 23:59 GMT, 08 March 2011. Submissions made outside this period will not be accepted.
-2.2. If an entry is posted on a site other than SPPf, the author must provide a link to his/her entry.
-2.3. The voting period begins at 00:00 GMT, 09 March 2011 and ends at 23:59 GMT, 12 March 2011. Remaining time before Advanceshipping Day will be used to resolve possible ties or other complications that may arise.
-2.4. Any SPPf member is eligible to vote. One (1) vote is allowed per user. Authors may not vote for their own submissions.
-2.5. Votes are to be made by private message or profile visitor message to two predetermined judges (to prevent miscounts). The entry that receives the most votes will win.
-2.6. The winner will be announced on Advanceshipping Day, 15 March 2011.

Thank you for your cooperation.

And yes, I've seen that one. It's Crusin' for a Losin', and I found it interesting to see how May's Bulbasaur was upset. I found it kind of cute to see that when they argued, it sounded like they were in a way a married couple (not the arguing, but the way Bulbasaur was. And then later when Ash bends down and pets her saying "It's alright, she's going to be okay." (I'm just paraphrasing, but he says something like that).

I haven't watched that episode since it originally aired. Now I've got to watch it again, judging by your description. I might even take some screenshots so I can use them out of context. :) I probably will end up watching most of the AG again to look for less noticeable hints...

Last edited:

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."

Yeah, i know i was. i jsut wanted to share that small fact. lol

does Gaz know about this? after all his like the oldest and well respected member in this tread. i haven't seen him around latey though. so we should still go through with it right? i hope he doesn't mind.

And question, can we submit a old oneshot to the contest or does it have to be new? i start school tomorrow so im not sure if i can write a new one right now.

Hot Limit

I haven't watched that episode since it originally aired. Now I've got to watch it again, judging by your description. I might even take some screenshots so I can use them out of context. :) I probably will end up watching most of the AG again to look for less noticeable hints...

If you would like to take something out of context (like I usually do), you should watch the episode before it as well (I swear, nearly every person in that episode had blushed at one point or another).

Status
Not open for further replies.