• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi<3

Love thy Satoshi
Thank you! ^ u ^
And yes I do as a matter a fact!:D
http://www.fanfiction.net/~gloomyharuka
Oh and Satoshi<3, lovely comic so far. You're very good at drawing.; u ;
Also, when is Advanceshipping day?D:
I tried to Google it but no hits.:/
I want to make some awesome fanart!>:D
I finally got my Photoshop back, and I've been finding new ways on how to draw. Hopefully it wont fail....

gloomyhakura! I read your one shot shiver!!! I loved it!
anyways thank you so much I'll add you on DA by the way.
Oh and advancehipping day is on either November 21st or 20th Not sure which one.

Lord Zant

Two jobs. ugh
That worked last year... I'm unsure of how well it will work this time. I for one will not be able to submit any entries. Sorry.

Same here... Advanceshipping Drabble Contest anybody? ;)

Welcome to all the new members, by the way.

GloomyHaruka

They/them
gloomyhakura! I read your one shot shiver!!! I loved it!
anyways thank you so much I'll add you on DA by the way.
Oh and advancehipping day is on either November 21st or 20th Not sure which one.
HFUEYFUEWRTUFTEIKWUYRTRYUW!!!
Thank you so so much!!! ; 0 ;
Actually i may change the ending of that story to be honest. But I'm not sure still...
A lot of people seem to criticise the ending.xD But I always keep forgetting to change it. DERP.
And Oh my gosh, I'm so happy I didn't miss it this yearrrr!!! 8D
What are you guys thinking of doing for Advanceshipping day?:D
I think I'll just do fanart.
Besides I need to update my DA, I haven't updated it in like months.D;

GloomyHaruka

They/them
Then what do you suggest? Fan art? I need a new pen for my tablet so im unsure if i can draw something to submit on time.

If not that we could create a graphics contest, like a contest for making banners and wallpapers or a AMV contest???

Yay!

Well now that i think about it, the way Ash looked at May in movie nine was much different in compared to the anime or the other movies. Maybe he fell for her slightly, but after all their ten. So all the love their feel would by puppy love and it can improve from there as they age.

Hmmm I think that'd be pretty cool. A graphic making contest. = u =
I think it'll be fun.xD I sort of want to do both a fanart and a banner for the forum.x3
But I think the banner idea is a really great one! o:
And the winning ones will become one of the official banners for this forum?
But then again there are a lot of writer here, and not everyone has Photoshop. So it wouldn't be fair.
Maybe we can have a song fic contest? It is last minute, but at least it's a one shot and a bit shorter. So hopefully more people will also be able to participate! ^ 0 ^
LETS DO ALL 3!>:D
Ahh but I can't wait to see what everyone will do for Advanceshipping day!:D
We should all post it here on that day.> u <

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Hmmm I think that'd be pretty cool. A graphic making contest. = u =
I think it'll be fun.xD I sort of want to do both a fanart and a banner for the forum.x3
But I think the banner idea is a really great one! o:
And the winning ones will become one of the official banners for this forum?
But then again there are a lot of writer here, and not everyone has Photoshop. So it wouldn't be fair.
Maybe we can have a song fic contest? It is last minute, but at least it's a one shot and a bit shorter. So hopefully more people will also be able to participate! ^ 0 ^
LETS DO ALL 3!>:D
Ahh but I can't wait to see what everyone will do for Advanceshipping day!:D
We should all post it here on that day.> u <

I make banners for my stories and i have a similar program to photoshop so i can enter the graphics contest (if there is one.)

Maybe we can make multiple catogries or make a theme and we can either draw, write or create and submit it. Or will that be too unfair?

GloomyHaruka

They/them
I make banners for my stories and i have a similar program to photoshop so i can enter the graphics contest (if there is one.)

Maybe we can make multiple catogries or make a theme and we can either draw, write or create and submit it. Or will that be too unfair?
No I know you do, because I saw you had your own banner. o:
I just meant that not everyone has programs that are or are similar to Photoshop. But I see your point.xD I guess people would still be able to enter if they at least had MS paint or use sites like Lunapic or stuff like that. (Didn't really think of that at the time...)
Anyway, I think the theme idea is a pretty cool idea. You can enter in any sort of media but it would have to relate to a certain Advanceshipping theme.
Hmm I think I may have a few theme ideas. o:
~Pokemon Ranger & The Temple of the Sea (movie 9)
~Autumn/Fall theme.
~The night/stars/stuff like that
~Ash and May with there Bulbasaur's and Squirtle's.
~The ribbon that they got on the last episode.
~The end of fall and winter starting
-
And that's all I can think of for now.xD I think the movie 9 one would be pretty cool. It was the best movie and had so many hints in it, it's not even funny. MEGUSTA.
xD
But we'd probably have to extend the due date. Because from here to Advanceshipping day is way to soon, and by the time everyone knows about it, it'll be too late.D; (Plus I wanted to do something for AamayL day anyway so I wouldn't have time to do both...)
Maybe 2 or 3 weeks from now...? I don't know, I'm not good with these things.> . <
But if someone wins, what would they get? I think it'll be nice to have a little prize for everyone.~ Like little chibi's or something?xD
Anyway, like I said I never really planed a contest, so I don't know exactly what to do. What do you suggest?

coolcj14

Yay a banner show (he laughs nervously dew to no artistic ability with paint or photo shop). If this will be made official, then all I can do is watch. And I know I'm the new guy but what about we make songs for advanceshipping, or at least poems. I really want to be a part of this, but if everyone going with the banner idea, then this high school freshman will have to take the tour.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
No I know you do, because I saw you had your own banner. o:
I just meant that not everyone has programs that are or are similar to Photoshop. But I see your point.xD I guess people would still be able to enter if they at least had MS paint or use sites like Lunapic or stuff like that. (Didn't really think of that at the time...)
Anyway, I think the theme idea is a pretty cool idea. You can enter in any sort of media but it would have to relate to a certain Advanceshipping theme.
Hmm I think I may have a few theme ideas. o:
~Pokemon Ranger & The Temple of the Sea (movie 9)
~Autumn/Fall theme.
~The night/stars/stuff like that
~Ash and May with there Bulbasaur's and Squirtle's.
~The ribbon that they got on the last episode.
~The end of fall and winter starting
-
And that's all I can think of for now.xD I think the movie 9 one would be pretty cool. It was the best movie and had so many hints in it, it's not even funny. MEGUSTA.
xD
But we'd probably have to extend the due date. Because from here to Advanceshipping day is way to soon, and by the time everyone knows about it, it'll be too late.D; (Plus I wanted to do something for AamayL day anyway so I wouldn't have time to do both...)
Maybe 2 or 3 weeks from now...? I don't know, I'm not good with these things.> . <
But if someone wins, what would they get? I think it'll be nice to have a little prize for everyone.~ Like little chibi's or something?xD
Anyway, like I said I never really planed a contest, so I don't know exactly what to do. What do you suggest?

The themes sound fine but its up to the rest of the members here if they agree.

Well last time there was no prize, just a award saying they are the winner of Example: Serebii Advanceshipping Tread Fanfiction winner 2011 or something like that.

GloomyHaruka

They/them
The themes sound fine but its up to the rest of the members here if they agree.

Well last time there was no prize, just a award saying they are the winner of Example: Serebii Advanceshipping Tread Fanfiction winner 2011 or something like that.
Yes of course.
Hmm I also thought of some more today...
~Movie 8 (Lucario & The Mystery Of Mew)
~Vocaloid (Either based on any Vocaloid song or people can draw them in a Vocaloid uniform. Or write there own AamayL Vocaloid song.)
~Best emotional piece (Can either be sad, happy, etc. Which ever piece is the most emotional.)
~Pokemon gijinka//human form (They can be in a form of any pokemon. Or it can be half pokemon half human form. Ex; http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hnlFOu27W...600/Pokemon_Gijinka_ABSOL_by_circus_usagi.jpg )
~Movie 6 (Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker)
~Movie 7 (Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys)
~Any favourite advanceshipping moment in the anime (Or how you wanted it to turn out). ///I think I listed this already.xD
~Based on your favourite song //Can be any song. (I think I might have said this as well....)

And that's all I can think of for today.xD
(Gosh I should do all of these one day....)
And for the prize thingy, I guess we don't have to have one.
But we'll let the others decide. c:

The Horizon

The Forgotten One
Happy advanceshipping Day!!! (it's today right? :3)
made a vid for you guys :DD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=650ZdM75Qcc&feature=channel_video_title
just put that in your URL :DD

I actually forgot about that. It's been so long since I last came here, too. Back in the old days this thread was spamming with comments like crazy, you wouldn't believe how many pages a day this thing got.

I hope everybody's doing well for Thanksgiving, especially for us old timers. Just a couple more days and that turkey will say its last prayer. Speaking of turkey, I thought I leave a little something for everybody to try their hand at.

Ash and May challenged each other to see who can gobble up the most food on the table. Who do you think will win?

Just for fun. In my humble opinion, I think Ash would beat May because he has a bigger APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION! (cd reference) Turkey will never stand a chance.

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Advanceshipping.

Last edited:

coolcj14

Ash and May challenged each other to see who can gobble up the most food on the table. Who do you think will win?

Just for fun. In my humble opinion, I think Ash would beat May because he has a bigger APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION! (cd reference) Turkey will never stand a chance.

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Advanceshipping.

I would have to agree with you Horizon, but for a suggest reason. While May does love food, she still tries to act like a lady, while Ash doesn't give a crap about what people say him, as Long as it doesn't involve his pokemon.

AshySavloy

Land Down Under

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
G'day Advanceshippers.

Been a while since I posted here. Since I have been a supporter for Advanceshipping for half a decade. thought I'd peacefully come here to give you a warm HAPPY Advanceshippy Day as it was a day or two ago now.

SO.
HAPPY ADVANCESHIPPY DAY!!
http://www.mangabullet.com/galleryimg/2011/11/22/MrJRussell87-on-22-11-11-at-08-45-21_l.png

Lol, is that Josh? I know that style of artwork anywhere. Lovely artwork as always.

Lol, May will. even no matter how hard Ash tries. May seems to be able to eat a lot and keep a slim figure. XD

AshySavloy

Land Down Under
Lol, is that Josh? I know that style of artwork anywhere. Lovely artwork as always.

Lol, May will. even no matter how hard Ash tries. May seems to be able to eat a lot and keep a slim figure. XD

XD It is, Meh! 8D
:p So I thought I'd share my Advanceshipping spirit since A.S. day was only just the other day. :3

Thanks Jewelz. ^^

Best Regards,
Josh

GloomyHaruka

They/them
made a vid for you guys :DD
just put that in your URL :DD
HDUERTY39R643YR8EIFUERTG I LOVED THAT VIDEO!!!!
THOSE WERE THE BEST 54 SECONDS OF MY LIFE!! ; 0 ;
LOL.
And I loved everyone else's tributes, I envy all of them!> u <
Gwaaah suck mine's going to be late!...D:
But it'll be worth it I guess.; u ;
I DREW ASH'S EYE SO FREAKIN' HOT, I GAVE MY SELF A FANGIRL SQUEAL....during class. ._. LOL.
Anyway,
HAPPY LATE ADVANCESHIPPING DAY!~:D
So many caps...
I'll upload my tribute when it's done. I hope I can at least get it done before Friday.D; I hate drawing on weekends, too much noise.> . <

TanktheAggron

I'm a Damn Aggron!
Why does this thread always seem so active when I'm not checking it often?
D:

Also, happy belated Advanceshipping Day!

95 Silverman

Happy belated advanceshipping day!

made a vid for you guys D
Spoiler:- AMV for youtube advanceshipping day:
Show Spoiler

just put that in your URL D

-.- the video is blocked...

btw. I don´t have a talent in doing fanart but I would like to read or see anime or movie based advanceshipping stuff ^^
And it´s good that the thread is active again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.