• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloomyHaruka

They/them
Hey, we should have a Christmas AamayL contest.:3
The forum seems to be dead for now though.; 0 ;
IJRUGIYGURIGHRUFI
Hmmm I've never done this before but....> u <
I'LL START A NEW FORUM TOPIC! 8D
(This one is probably repetitive.)
What do you think Ash would give May or do for May for Christmas (or vice versa)?:
If it was in the anime/show, I think Ash would just bring May sight seeing, or bring her to a restaurant, since they love to eat together!~ ^ 0 ^ But what I would love to happen is that, they go sight seeing a bit, May gets cold later on, he warms her up by sharing a scarf and holding hands, they blush the whole entire time and one of them kisses each other under a street light while it snows at night!~ ; u ; TEEHEE.
If only.~

TanktheAggron

I'm a Damn Aggron!
What do you think Ash would give May or do for May for Christmas (or vice versa)?:

If you want to know what I think with my pervy mode turned on... you know what, don't ask.
If you want to know what I think is actually likely, I think that Ash would probably get her some bandana or something of the like. Something that she'd like. Maybe his old Hoenn hat. That'd be interesting. Or even better, his Kanto/Johto hat. That'd be practically like selling his soul. May would probably give him an egg or something, maybe an Aron or something awesome like that (note, writers, GIVE ASH AN AGGRON).

GloomyHaruka

They/them

If you want to know what I think with my pervy mode turned on... you know what, don't ask.
If you want to know what I think is actually likely, I think that Ash would probably get her some bandana or something of the like. Something that she'd like. Maybe his old Hoenn hat. That'd be interesting. Or even better, his Kanto/Johto hat. That'd be practically like selling his soul. May would probably give him an egg or something, maybe an Aron or something awesome like that (note, writers, GIVE ASH AN AGGRON).
LOL.xD
Aggrons are so cute!> u <
Speaking of Aggron's makes me remember Pokemon RSE.D: FUUU
They better make a remake before Pokemon Grey.
LOL.
Anyway, yeah don't worry.xD When I was writing that question I was thinking of a few pervy things as well.D;
FUUUU.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."

Maybe he will try to cook her something to surprise her but burns the meal he is cooking. May finds out and giggles at his attempt to cook her something nice for Christmas. So instead he helps her and they both start helping each other cooking. Sweet. <3

Wuster

Amour/ADV shipper!
It's been too long..How's everyone doing? I propose we make a contest -- Ash and May, Christmas theme, one-shot or short fanfic (under 10 chap.)

GloomyHaruka

They/them
@midnightjewelz , awww that's so cute!> u <
I could so see that happening.; u ;
@Wuster , I agree. c:
But I think we should also add both fanart and graphic making to that list.;D

GokaiMan

so, seeing that there's still some activity here 0w0;

Can I join this shipping? :D This is actually the only one Pokemon anime shipping I support.

Even if there isn't that much activity, I'd like to join if it helps this place staying alive.

GloomyHaruka

They/them
@GokaiMan, yeah I don't see why not.:3
Welcome.^ 0 ^
It sucks that there isn't much activity here.; n ; But maybe it'll pick up again after the holidays.: D
And yes Advanceshipping is the best.; u ; In the Pokemon anime itself, I think ti's the only ship I love so much!~

95 Silverman

I'm not dead, I swear. Sorry about being inactive for six monthes. What have I missed?
Nothing much, except the posts for advanceshipping day ;)
It sucks that there isn't much activity here.; n ; But maybe it'll pick up again after the holidays.: D
Yeah, hopefully... the thread can be active, it has shown that, even this year ^^. But since August (?), the activity has stopped a bit...

GloomyHaruka

They/them
Hmmm that sucks.; n ;
Maybe it's because of all these new episodes, games, manga, etc. that a lot of advanceshipping related threads/groups are being less active.D: (Well at least the one on BulbaGarden is still active.:D So there is still hope.:3)
But I'm sure when the remakes of Ruby/Sapphire come out, it'll not only bring this Advanceshipping thread back to life but many others as well.:3
I'm sure of it.~
Or maybe we just need Cain to put Advanceshipping in his speeches. o 3 o
DERP. I have no idea where that came from.xD
I'm tired. ._.

Lord Zant

Two jobs. ugh

You win five awesome points. I think he quoted the end of Pokemon 2000 in his "farewell address" of sorts.

Yeah it's been slow, but I'm guessing that a lot of people have been busy with finals, etc. Now that they're over, I think people will start trickling back in.

I'd love to see him fly some snow down to Hoenn for May so they can have a white Christmas together. That's assuming that she's back in Hoenn however. ;)

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Hmmm that sucks.; n ;
Maybe it's because of all these new episodes, games, manga, etc. that a lot of advanceshipping related threads/groups are being less active.D: (Well at least the one on BulbaGarden is still active.:D So there is still hope.:3)
But I'm sure when the remakes of Ruby/Sapphire come out, it'll not only bring this Advanceshipping thread back to life but many others as well.:3
I'm sure of it.~
DERP. I have no idea where that came from.xD
I'm tired. ._.

Oh, i can't wait for the remakes! I'm desperate for anything new about Hoenn of May. argh,

Oh caining, XD

GloomyHaruka

They/them
@Lord Zant, LOL.xD Why thank you my good sir.>;D And actually my exams are after the break.; u ; My break start's on the 24th I think. o - e
Which I find it's stupid, we should have our exams before.> . >
@midnightjewelz, LOL.xD I know what you mean.~ Hoenn was the most legit region ever!! You notice the starters look like street fighters?xD
You know what I noticed in all of the regions starters?
Kanto's look like dinosaurs.
Johto's look like safari type creatures.
Hoenn's look like street fighter creatures.
Sinnoh's look like royalty creatures.
And Unova's look like ancient traditional Japanese warriors/leaders.
I'M SO COOL.B)
I'm getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic.D;
SO HERE'S A NEW TOPIC!8D
If Ash and May were put into a movie, which legendary Pokemon would it be based on?:
I think we already said something similar, but this one is different.xD
I think the movie would be based on maybe Meloetta?xD
Or maybe a new movie based on Groundon, Kyogre and Rayquaza when the remakes of RS come out?:D I can only dream...; 0 ;

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Hey there, AdvanceShippers... I just thought I'd drop by and share an interesting fact I came across when I was listing out all of the fanfics for this year's Shipping Fanfiction Oscars. Well, of the Best Fanfiction for a Specific Pairing categories, AdvanceShipping had far and away more eligible stories than any other individual pairing. With 11 stories, it edged out its nearest competition (PokeShipping, with 6 stories) by nearly double, which means that, out of all the pairings written about on this site this year, AdvanceShipping had the most written/updated stories of the year.

I think you all know that AdvanceShipping is overflowing with dedicated and passionate fanfiction writers, but this is yet another concrete example of that fact. Good work, you guys!

GloomyHaruka

They/them
@Satoshi<3 I-I love you for making that AMV.;_______; So beautiful.~ <3 Gotta learn how to do that.
@Skiyomi Wow are you serious!? That's amazing!!! Thanks for sharing that with us.:3
Makes me feel Advanceshipping will last forever.; u ;

swampert55

Hey there, AdvanceShippers... I just thought I'd drop by and share an interesting fact I came across when I was listing out all of the fanfics for this year's Shipping Fanfiction Oscars. Well, of the Best Fanfiction for a Specific Pairing categories, AdvanceShipping had far and away more eligible stories than any other individual pairing. With 11 stories, it edged out its nearest competition (PokeShipping, with 6 stories) by nearly double, which means that, out of all the pairings written about on this site this year, AdvanceShipping had the most written/updated stories of the year.

I think you all know that AdvanceShipping is overflowing with dedicated and passionate fanfiction writers, but this is yet another concrete example of that fact. Good work, you guys!

Excellent news. We still have quite a bit of talent and motivation among us. Speaking of that, I have unfinished stories that I'm supposed to be working on... Thank you for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.